• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were also misdiagnosed, that’s strange. You were never hospitalized before the cto injections? I’m not doubting you, but I will be shocked if you had no prior mental health history with the hospital you were injected.

For me, they tried giving me pills first and when I didn’t comply and relapsed, only then did they order the shot.
I know. Great mistake.. Hope i recover..

B
3 abilify injections, 3 months off
It’s not just that I am only 3 m off, its that no one looks recovered 100%, even Katrina, I feel she doesnt have dopamine by the way she is talking in the video she uploaded. I dont know men, its fucking shit poison
I think your comment about Katrina was unnecessarily rude, we don’t benefit from people like you on this thread

3 abilify injections, 3 months off
It’s not just that I am only 3 m off, its that no one looks recovered 100%, even Katrina, I feel she doesnt have dopamine by the way she is talking in the video she uploaded. I dont know men, its fucking shit poison
im scared you might be right

No never..
That is shocking! And they gave you the trinza with no good reason? That’s gestapo style. They went from 0 to 100 with no reason at all? My heart goes out to you. Stay strong, fight the power

Why would you discourage her? There is always hope @bojana just take it one day at a time
He literally doesn’t know what he’s talking about, have you read his posts?! Don’t take what he says to heart. Of course you will eventually feel better it might just take longer since trinza is a more potent shot, if you don’t have any underlying diseases you should feel better in months.

How much worse? Do you think recovery is possible
Yes probably but it takes a long ass time one trinza shot is around 390mg or 500mg = harder to recover from
I dont guarantee 100% recovery but you can at least 80% recover and see from there with trinza it takes close to two years to recover. <edited out unhelpful comments - SMod>

i read my file the other day i got shot up with invega off label for depression

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes probably but it takes a long ass time one trinza shot is around 390mg or 500mg = harder to recover from
I dont guarantee 100% recovery but you can at least 80% recover and see from there with trinza it takes close to two years to recover. Trinza is like 3 times worse compared to normal injection. Trinza is nightmare mode

Dont listen too much to people who got faith into doctors...i read my file the other day i got shot up with invega off label for depression
wow invega for Depresion!!! noooo wayyy

It does come back but the antipsychotics have to leave your bloodstream and brain tissue

At least it's like that with haloperidol persisting in brain tissue longer than it does in the bloodstream

It's half life in brain tissue is 7 days which is significantly longer than it lasts in plasma and is responsible to the anti dopamine effects that can be felt after discontinuing the medication

I believe that this happens with other AP drugs including LAI versions

does it come back pre-invega with enough time??
It’s case by case from what I’ve read. A majority of people seem to recover their former abilities. A few people have ended up with a partial recovery. From the previous threads, a year to two year recovery time seems average.

Is there.hope?
There is definitely hope. Most people recover from invega at a different rates. Your recovery might be a little different because you took invega trinza. Invega Trinza has a longer half life than invega mentainna from what I’ve read. There is always hope because there have been people who have recovered from invega trinza in previous threads. You’ll get through this!

so just to be clear dopamine rush does come back?? after invega
Well its been 14.5 months for me and when I wake up in the am and hit my vape I can get a nicotine buzz which I wasn’t able to for 14 months as far as a dopamine rush it’s hard to say I still cant feel the effects of caffeine or really get an adrenaline rush yet I have heard of people taking two years to recover it so we will see the only thing that helps is time I was completely bed ridden for 10 months (extreme) with no hope thinking this last forever once you hit a year u should start seeing some light at the end of the tunnel I really believe I would never get any better until about 12 months the anhedonia started to let up which is the worst thing I was dealing with by far I was able to loose the 20 pounds at about 11 months I would say I notice the thing that helps the most is making sure to eat it made it so I was never hungry after a while and now I’m able to become hungry thirsty and also tired I wasn’t able to feel tired for 12 months now my sleep has returned I also can wake up with erections again and be able to enjoy sex (13 months) I’m not sure if anyone ever returns to pre invega but you can come back enough to enjoy life again and get joy out of certain things but I truly believe we should all come together and file a lawsuit as invega clearly causes permanent damage and that first 8-10 months is worse than anything I could possibly imagine I am certain many people have committed suicide from this it puts you in constant suicidal ideation for 8 months but just know it gets better it’s best to explain to whoever your living with you need a year to not be required to do anything that takes any amount or responsibility because it’s nearly impossible you can’t trick your mind when dealing with this it just doesn’t work, you get no dopamine from working out eating healthy vitamins nothing is going to work while invega is still in your blood I believe it is in your system at least a year and I think it takes another year for your receptors to repair themselves the best they can and possibly many years to come back to pre invega hang in there and take it easy make sure to eat and drink as much as possible and try and get the most sleep you can it took a long while before I could sleep for periods longer than an hour at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.