• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone recovered 100% ? All I see is people that recovered to around 75-80 and are content. I’m to believe that a full recovery to pre Invega is extremely rare 😕
I've recovered 100% . Apsucks is taking abilify, that's why he's at 80%. The others are only 6 mos off. It takes 18 mos - 2 years to recover 100%

I’ve contacted people who is not recovered after 4 years and that has gotten 3 injections, what do you want me to think??

How much do you sleep?
I go to bed around 11 after watching a movie or drawing for the time between when I tuck my kids in. Sometimes I take a nap when my two year old is sleeping.

When i was on invega i had nights were i would just lie in bed, and at 4 or 5 am i would still not be able to fall asleep. I would intermittently walk up and down the hall because i felt restless.
I’ve contacted people who is not recovered after 4 years and that has gotten 3 injections, what do you want me to think??
I want you to think that they're taking neuroleptic medication that causes many of the same problems that invega does 👍

It's fine, to me and my husband we think it's just funny that someone thinks I'm the same as I was on invega. I kind of understand where he's coming from anyway, because I know how hard it is to believe that the stuff you lose can come back. That's why I'm here, because I know how hard it is to believe

I go to bed around 11 after watching a movie or drawing for the time between when I tuck my kids in. Sometimes I take a nap when my two year old is sleeping.

When i was on invega i had nights were i would just lie in bed, and at 4 or 5 am i would still not be able to fall asleep. I would intermittently walk up and down the hall because i felt restless.

I want you to think that they're taking neuroleptic medication that causes many of the same problems that invega does 👍

It's fine, to me and my husband we think it's just funny that someone thinks I'm the same as I was on invega. I kind of understand where he's coming from anyway, because I know how hard it is to believe that the stuff you lose can come back. That's why I'm here, because I know how hard it is to believe
And at what time do you normally open your eyes? Just saying because I can actually sleep and it is really curious that I cant sleep more than 11p.m/12a.m to 6a.m

What is ss 31? Do you still feel the same way about it?
It’s a peptide it works wonder on cognition for sure

Were you bedridden? How was your anhedonia?
Completely bed ridden for 10 months with extreme anhedonia everything was boring it was terrible so bad it caused constant suicidal ideation that cleared up at 12.5 months I still have it a little bit but I wouldn’t call it anhedonia any longer it was so severe at one point I swore I would never get better that is the worst part of invega I didn’t think it would ever go away but it did

Can you actually enjoy a blowjob? I cannot
Yes it took 13 months for my sensitivity and feeling down there to return I also now wake up with erections

Nah I’ve only had psychosis twice in the summer of 2020. And that was after coming off of Invega. Antipsychotics give you psychotic symptoms you didn’t have before. I never had psychosis prior to being injected with Invega Sustenna. I was a targeted individual and was forced onto the antipsychotics by God and if I come off of them then I get doomed 5 1/2- 6 months later
How do you know you were a targeted individual

I noticed the first 8 months I couldn’t sleep if there was any amount of light in the room it had to be pitch black sleeping returned to normal at 12 months or so

I got the abilify injection a few weeks ago, will this slow my recovery? I don’t understand why some people say the injection of ability has more side effects than pills. What type of side effects?

I've recovered 100% . Apsucks is taking abilify, that's why he's at 80%. The others are only 6 mos off. It takes 18 mos - 2 years to recover 100%
Im on abilify and recovered 25 %
I was almost two years off invega and off any other antipsychotic
If i were 6 years off invega but took abilify after six years you would still use the same argument
<edited out unnecessary comment - SMod>

Last edited by a moderator:
Never do I, just think se convinced herself
From what ive seen most people have some lasting issues
I also check reddit and other forums daily where i found more people with lasting issues than this forum
If you do have 100% recovery congratulations but there are enough people with lasting issues but those opinions get straw manned

what does a full recovery look like/ feel like
If most people lose the anhedonia and enjoy things again like feeling dopamine they usually think they're 100% recovered just my observation
i have no clue what 100 % recovery looks like or hpw to measure it
It could very well be 95% or 99% i dont know

You keep saying you have to deal with the under lying issue but the under lying issues probably are a disease that need to be medicated so your posts make zero sense to me. They actually aggravate me to read. Doctors lose patience with ppl when they’re in psychosis and throw Invega Sustenna at them when they could’ve just tried different pills. Not everyone needs to be medicated or has an underlying disease! Just because you suffered from paranoia and all these weird thoughts doesn’t mean other did. Usually paranoid thoughts and things is schizophrenia and you can’t “fix” the root of the problem…it’s literally a brain disease and your brain malfunctions there’s no amount of talk therapy that’s going to get rid of those thoughts from attacking your brain or delusions coming on. Same with bi polar psychosis. Or schizoaffective. So you always talk about “fixing” the problem is sorta delusional thinking.
Delusions are psychological problems, brain could function perfectly and you could still have delusions because it's psychological problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.