• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtyinvega is the one with the youtube right? He claims he got crippling side effects. I for one don’t buy his tales and think he is a crybaby hypocondriac. What makes him so special that only he couldn’t stand in the shower? Anybody else get that side effect? If it’s true then he has some other underlying condition. Invega isn’t chemo.

Most of the users in previous threads are conspiracy nuts anyway, they think doctors are evil and try to poison us. No wonder they have psychosis.

Either that or a heat of the moment thing when they were at their worst part of recovery. We’ve all been there

Btw, I just finished another 6 mile run today. I’m completely fine physically. I don’t want fearmongerers like dirtyinvega scare the crap out og future users of this forum
Yeah I couldn’t stand in the shower! I don’t have any underlying issues. I’m not trying to put fear into ppl. lol just because you recover quit doesn’t mean other ppl have the same out come as you. Every time I put my hands over my head to wash my hair I’d get a fainting feeling and have to sit down. This happened to me when I was 33 years old and I was an athlete and extremely healthy before taking antipsychotics…Some ppl just don’t agree with antipsychotics especially those who don’t have an underlying condition like bipolar or schizophrenia and had a drug induced psychosis and there bodies should’ve never been on antipsychotics in the first place. I find ppl who have a brain disease like bi polar or schizophrenia do better on antipsychotics like yourself.

Last edited:
Some users may have had severe side effects, no doubt, but 99% of us have the same anhedonia, sexual dysfuntction and more or less fatigue. These are all common to all of us. They are natural side effects of dopamine blockage.

Some say they get dumber as if they were rocket scientists to begin with 😂

Many are simply exaggerating and this mentality is holding them back from recovery.

This creates fear and people lose hope, start getting pranoid. The users of this forum already have mental issues and these kind of posts is the reason why some may commit suicide.

The fact of the matter is that almost all users on this forum have recovered. Those who disappear are doing fine, otherwise we would have heard from them.

Why on earth would doctors give us medicine that make our health worse? All of them are psychopats? No, they know it is best for us in the long run, as much as we may hate it here and now.

Maybe there are some permanent effects, but nothing severe.

"Patients taking Invega should ask their doctors for more accurate estimations, as it varies between patients. However, according to drugs.com, Invega has a long half life range that can last between 25 to 49 days.

It is important to note that it can take between five to six half lives for the body to completely process the drug, so patients can expect it to take between 150 to 300 days for their last Invega dose to leave their system."

So correct me if I'm wrong here I've had 10 injections right, so is my half life 1500 - 3000 days until the injection is cleared from my body I'm abit confused how does it work in my case? If we say

Half life 49 Days, 1x injection dosage 150 MG

Time (days)Dosage (mg)Concentration
497550%
9837.525%
14718.7512.5%
1969.386.25%
2454.693.125%
2942.341.562%

Half life 49 days 10x injections + loading = 1150mg (150 + 100 MG Loading dose & 150MG + 150MG + 150MG+ 100MG + 100MG +100MG + 75MG + 75MG) IN MY CASE.
4957550%
98287.525%
147143.7512.5%
19671.886.25%
24535.943.125%
29417.971.562%

So in 294 after my last injection I'll have 17.97 (mg) Invega in my system, and another year I'll have 0.28 (mg) in my system and another and after that it halves to 0.14, 0.7 every 49 days.. and so on.

Its been 150 days since last injection
50 day half life. Leaves me with 35.94mg in my system

16/12/2022 - 75MG - 9.38mg
16/11/2022 - 75MG - 7.25mg
16/10/2022 - 100MG - 6.25mg
16/9/2022 - 100mg - 3.50mg
16/8/2022 - 100mg - 2.25mg
16/7/2022 - 100mg - 1.56mg
15/6/2022 - 150mg - 1.75
15/5/2022 - 150mg - 1mg
15/4/2022 - 150mg - 0.7mg
15/3/2022 - 250mg - 1.4mg (First injection with booster and loading)

Last edited:
I find ppl who have a brain disease like bi polar or schizophrenia do better on antipsychotics like yourself.
Sure, I believe the doctors took a perfectly healthy individual and forcefully injected them with antipsychotics.

At least I can admit that I have issues. You also would recover alot faster if you deal with your mental health problems instead of blaming everything else.

What you said doesn’t even make sense, why would it be any different whether you have schizo or polar or weed induced episode. We are all trying to recover from the drug and experience the same side effects.

Some people have a positive mindset and try to improve. Others only complain and try to drag orhers down with them

Last edited:
I think some people heal and some don’t and that’s just that. I wonder what happened to all of the other users. I started reading other versions of this thread and some of them were extremely suicidal

Sure, I believe the doctors took a perfectly healthy individual and forcefully injected them with antipsychotics.

At least I can admit that I have issues. You also would recover alot faster if you deal with your mental health problems instead of blaming everything else.

What you said doesn’t even make sense, why would it be any different whether you have schizo or polar or weed induced episode. We are all trying to recover from the drug and experience the same side effects.

Some people have a positive mindset and try to improve. Others only complain and try to drag orhers down with them
Ppl don’t experience the same side effects! Some ppl get heart problems from Invega Sustenna, some ppl can’t sleep, some ppl sleep too much, some ppl get tardive dyskinesia there are serious things that you can get from Invega Sustenna. Diabetes ect. Not just anhedonia and sexual dysfunction lol you have no idea about my journey or if I have mental health problems so don’t comment on it. All I’m saying is your outlooks is pretty brash especially when you don’t know ppls struggles. Lol some people’s muscles lock and they can’t move from Invega Sustenna.

I think some people heal and some don’t and that’s just that. I wonder what happened to all of the other users. I started reading other versions of this thread and some of them were extremely suicidal
I would be too if I believed this is permanent. I realize it isn’t.

you have no idea about my journey or if I have mental health problems so don’t comment on it. All I’m saying is your outlooks is pretty brash especially when you don’t know ppls struggles.
I’m not trying to belittle or trivialize your struggles. I have my own problems to deal with. I’m trying to encourage myself and others to fight instead of losing hope. I wish you well 🙏

Those are my interests 😂.
But you have no interest in them, you dont like doing them?

Your job is boring by default, I know people who work it. But anhedonia and numbness from invega takes boring things to extremes.
Invega also destroys and numbs any moods so it's harder to cope with boring things, normal brain would easily handle because brain tries to calm you down while something is boring.

Just constantly watching football on TV is also not something you should do while having anhedonia.
I don’t think I’m anhedonic, just bored. I can’t get a kick/rush from anything
That's basically one part of the definition of anhedonia.

The more I recovered less extremely boring things were to me and less pain boredom caused to me therefore I had a improvement at interest in doing things I liked before.
Everything I liked before, invega made it monotone and EXTREMELY boring and I lost all my interests, I could not focus on anyhting, I could not feel the negative or positive moods.

It is terrifying how invega strips away such essential things, it strips away the point in living completely.

Just walking in the park was extremely hard task to do but I was doing it every day to at least help the body, just showering myself was extremely hard, or waiting 30minutes was seeming so long and then I was having akathisia and body pains whcih made it even worse. Just existing was extremely hard, every moment was pain and only pain. It all gradually eased up.
Things are now MUCH more different in so many areas than at beginning of going off invega, it is hard to imagine it.

Btw I think your posts like this will just make other members panick. Your words look devaluating even though I know you aren't trying todo so.

Fucked up serotonine/mood system makes your perception of time passage slower, so all this suffering seems MUCH longer.

"Patients taking Invega should ask their doctors for more accurate estimations, as it varies between patients. However, according to drugs.com, Invega has a long half life range that can last between 25 to 49 days.

It is important to note that it can take between five to six half lives for the body to completely process the drug, so patients can expect it to take between 150 to 300 days for their last Invega dose to leave their system."

So correct me if I'm wrong here I've had 10 injections right, so is my half life 1500 - 3000 days until the injection is cleared from my body I'm abit confused how does it work in my case? If we say

Half life 49 Days, 1x injection dosage 150 MG

497550%
9837.525%
14718.7512.5%
1969.386.25%
2454.693.125%
2942.341.562%

Half life 49 days 10x injections + loading = 1150mg (150 + 100 MG Loading dose & 150MG + 150MG + 150MG+ 100MG + 100MG +100MG + 75MG + 75MG) IN MY CASE.
4957550%
98287.525%
147143.7512.5%
19671.886.25%
24535.943.125%
29417.971.562%

So in 294 after my last injection I'll have 17.97 (mg) Invega in my system, and another year I'll have 0.28 (mg) in my system and another and after that it halves to 0.14, 0.7 every 49 days.. and so on.

Its been 150 days since last injection
50 day half life. Leaves me with 35.94mg in my system

16/12/2022 - 75MG - 9.38mg
16/11/2022 - 75MG - 7.25mg
16/10/2022 - 100MG - 6.25mg
16/9/2022 - 100mg - 3.50mg
16/8/2022 - 100mg - 2.25mg
16/7/2022 - 100mg - 1.56mg
15/6/2022 - 150mg - 1.75
15/5/2022 - 150mg - 1mg
15/4/2022 - 150mg - 0.7mg
15/3/2022 - 250mg - 1.4mg (First injection with booster and loading)
Don't expect instant recovery after this completely leaves your system because it changes your brain and induces deformations and damage which take time to recover.

Maybe it is I don’t really know. If dopamine receptors are antagonized then it makes sense that everything is boring. I just need activities to pass time, that’s enough for me. I can live without euphoria for a year. I hope it doesn’t last longer.

I just wish alcohol worked so I can get some relief once in a while
Try to do different things. I think reading will still be too boring for you.

I’m going to an amusement park this weekend do any of you think I’ll feel adrenaline or anything from riding roller coasters? I’m just wondering if I’ll be able to enjoy anything

I’m going to an amusement park this weekend do any of you think I’ll feel adrenaline or anything from riding roller coasters? I’m just wondering if I’ll be able to enjoy anything
You won’t know until you go. You should likely feel something as roller coasters give people a large dopamine rush. What amusement park?

Some users may have had severe side effects, no doubt, but 99% of us have the same anhedonia, sexual dysfuntction and more or less fatigue. These are all common to all of us. They are natural side effects of dopamine blockage.

Some say they get dumber as if they were rocket scientists to begin with 😂

Many are simply exaggerating and this mentality is holding them back from recovery.

This creates fear and people lose hope, start getting pranoid. The users of this forum already have mental issues and these kind of posts is the reason why some may commit suicide.

The fact of the matter is that almost all users on this forum have recovered. Those who disappear are doing fine, otherwise we would have heard from them.

Why on earth would doctors give us medicine that make our health worse? All of them are psychopats? No, they know it is best for us in the long run, as much as we may hate it here and now.

Maybe there are some permanent effects, but nothing severe.
I don’t think many people are exaggerating. Invega sustenna is one of the most serious things I have been through, if not the most serious thing. When a medication takes away a person’s conciseness, it is not to be taken lightly.

We are not saying we’re rocket scientist either. But when a medication prohibits you from holding a casual conversation, that medication is changing components of the brain for the worse.

I don’t think all doctors know what is the best for us in the long run. A doctor wouldn’t know what a medication does until the doctor takes the medication for him/herself. I don’t think doctors are deliberately trying to hurt us. They are hurting us with the best interests in their mind.

It’s hard to speak about permanent, severe side effects until it happens to you.

I don’t think many people are exaggerating. Invega sustenna is one of the most serious things I have been through, if not the most serious thing. When a medication takes away a person’s conciseness, it is not to be taken lightly.

We are not saying we’re rocket scientist either. But when a medication prohibits you from holding a casual conversation, that medication is changing components of the brain for the worse.

I don’t think all doctors know what is the best for us in the long run. A doctor wouldn’t know what a medication does until the doctor takes the medication for him/herself. I don’t think doctors are deliberately trying to hurt us. They are hurting us with the best interests in their mind.

It’s hard to speak about permanent, severe side effects until it happens to you.
How long have the effects of having a blank mind and not being about to hold a conversation lasted for lasted for you? This is a big one for me and something that I’ve been criticised and labelled a selfish by family for. This drug is effective in stopping schizophrenia symptoms it’s a shame that companies making them and marketing them have not had more studies on things which are hard to measure as schizophrenia is the worst thing (or one of) someone can go through mentally

How long have the effects of having a blank mind and not being about to hold a conversation lasted for lasted for you? This is a big one for me and something that I’ve been criticised and labelled a selfish by family for. This drug is effective in stopping schizophrenia symptoms it’s a shame that companies making them and marketing them have not had more studies on things which are hard to measure as schizophrenia is the worst thing (or one of) someone can go through mentally
I don’t have a blank mind anymore. I am, however, a little slower than I was. I am not as quick-witted as I once was. I still can not hold a conversation with new people or people I haven’t seen in a while. I can only hold a conversation with my parents and siblings. My blank mind went away at the end of month 7. I don’t get how your parents think a blank mind is being selfish. However, from their side it is hard to understand what we are going through. They have never taken invega sustenna. I agree, it is terrible what pharmaceutical companies have done to people. The side effects listed online for invega aren’t half of what I experienced. I wish you good luck in your recovery and hopefully your blank mind goes away soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.