• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to get blood drawn, I told the doc I'm not not on any meds, sense I stopped invega, I was wondering, can they force me to take another phyc med, it wasent court ordered or anything, just wondering
If you are above 18 and are normal they probably cant

High prolactin has nothing to do with invega sexual disfunction. All my hormones are fine, including prolactin which is 5

This psy4 fuckers doesn't even know how invega causes sexual disfunction. If I were one of those who lost sensibility in their genitals and got literally mutilated by this crap I sure would fuck them badly. But only erectyle disfunction isn't worth it going to jail I think

All psychiatrists say that impotence is caused by prolactin levels, but we all know it's not true, I have the prolactin ok but I'm still helpless

I wonder how it is to pass for people who have succeeded with bravery, did you retrieve their emotions and thoughts at once, miraculously, the veil is to remove like that?

All psychiatrists say that impotence is caused by prolactin levels, but we all know it's not true, I have the prolactin ok but I'm still helpless
Have you thought about taking mdma again? You told you were happy for the first time in months. And I think the mdma use can affect you in the long run for the best. You can take as exemple old member symbolychone09. If you are are so hopeless and your life. Are suckinch hard why not to try the only think that made you feel better in the past?

I wonder how it is to pass for people who have succeeded with bravery, did you retrieve their emotions and thoughts at once, miraculously, the veil is to remove like that?
In my case the emotions and thoughts started coming back at 30 day mark and I got all my feelings back at 60 days mark

But i know I am still under the effects of the poison because I am too calm with things.. Things that would make me really pissed ain't doing shit. I'm kinda setaded. I hope i get some more improvements when the second half life( 49 day half life) passes in 8/3.
i probally still have between 25 to 50 mg of poison In my bloodstream

Last edited:
I need to ask something for the guys who got more than one shot. You only did it because you were court ordered right? Or your psy4 somehow convinced you to keep taking the poison?

Well got my blood test results, my hormones are normal, but it left me with more questions, my sex drive still hasent fully come back and I still have almost no emotions. Geez I don't know any more, I thought when my hormones went back to normal invega would be out of my system, now I'm a bit worried invega has permanently altered my brain chemistry. I'm running out of hope at this point

Jonny i think the erection problem the only solution is penile implants for the ones who hasn't recovered their erections in the first 3-6 months. I can't stand this limp dick anymore. I am considering doing the implant. I thought by now I would have some improvement but I got none in my dick. Almost 3 months, invega levels at 25-50 mg and my dick isn't any better . I guess I will have to do the penile implant

@edrudd I was court ordered to take the invega injections and I ended up changing docs who switched my medication after a month. But it was a little too late...I had a total of 5 injections and it just blows my mind that I haven’t seen any improvement since June of 2018. I still have no sex desires...it sucks

Day 238 still no improvements. I feel like this medicine is coated with cement how long it’s taking to wear off. Lord knows I’m struggling to maintain. My daily activities consist of laying in the bed and checking social media to watch others live their life to the fullest. I feel like I’ve been cursed. I really hate that I have this diagnosis and that I was injected with this poison. I don’t know what to do, I miss socializing with my friends and working on my business. I haven’t had sex in over a year...I feel so lonely and hopeless..I used to have determination and a motivation to want better for myself. I really don’t even want to live anymore...this has ruined my life and I see no end. I have never been so desperate to want to hear my thoughts and dialogue. Even when I went through depression I could still feel my emotions, have thoughts, and even work. This has disabled me and not in a good way. Im tired of being in a mental prison. This is punishment not therapeutic to someone with an illness. I just don’t understand why God would allow this to happen to me. And to make it worse, I still don’t sleep after 7 and a half months off of this mess I still don’t sleep. Which means I’m miserable 24 hours. I’m tired of living in this hell. I pray this isn’t permanent bc if so I’m not going to be here to witness the rest of life. I’ve tried to keep hope, but this is taking a toll on me. I wouldn’t wish this on any soul in the universe. Sorry for my rant but at close to 8 months I pictured my life being much different. I don’t know what else to say. Maybe I need to look through the old threads where @invegauser kept the encouraging words. Peace and I wish you all a recovery.

@edeudd be thankful you have your thoughts and emotions back. At least you can carry a decent conversation with people. I know it sucks not having a libido but at this speed of your recovery you will have that back in no time. I haven’t seen to many stories where they have recovered their thoughts and emotions in an amount of 3 months. Keep pushing, at least you see improvements. I would do anything to get back my thoughts and emotions. Everything here is dull and flat. And lonely. Your almost there, patience is a virtue.

@edrudd Ya I agree a implant could be a good alternative. But I'll just wait for my natural erections to return if they do, my major problem is a emotional connection to someone to feel love, I wanna take joy in doing interesting things again enjoy a good movie, I wanna feel moved by a good song, to enjoy they company of a woman. Now I just feel dead In side. I hate I have force myself to do things, I think I'm in limbo to live without emotions, not really alive or dead just existing... With Rosi71 not fully recovered, and empty1128 on 330 days off no improvement.. Unless I hear some recovery stories I'm just gonna to accept things the way it is...... Sorry for the negativity guys and gals, just that's getting my blood test back and my hormones are normal now, I have no explanation why sex drive is low. Maybe I can take a drug test and see if invega in still in my system.

Last edited:
It blows my mind that you guys are still having the thoughts and emotions problems. I really hope you guys get the thoughts back. @lifeline I deleted my instagram. Watching people my age living their normal life's were just too much for me. Don't you think watching their life's dont make you even more miserable? Also @lifeline have you tried cabergoline? I don't know if anyone had any success with it but I guess I'ts worth the try. Also, what about mdma? Hope you the best man. Don't give up. I am searching all the day about the process of erection function to try to find a solution. Although it seems there is nothing to be done, you could do the same to create hypothesis to why you lost your feelings and how you could get them back. There is a condition called PSSD which is caused by stopping antidepressants. People who has it seems to have the same side effects as the ones recovering from invega. They have anhedonia, no inner thoughts, sexual problems and more. You can go to pssdforum.com and see what these people are doing to recover. I know it's different medicine, but they have the same side effects and they seem to have some answers to why it's happening. I think it's worth to look at it.

@edrudd Ya I agree a implant could be a good alternative. But I'll just wait for my natural erections to return if they do, my major problem is a emotional connection to someone to feel love, I wanna take joy in doing interesting things again enjoy a good movie, I wanna feel moved by a good song, to enjoy they company of a woman. Now I just feel dead In side. I hate I have force myself to do things, I think I'm in limbo to live without emotions, not really alive or dead just existing... With Rosi71 not fully recovered, and empty1128 on 330 days off no improvement.. Unless I hear some recovery stories I'm just gonna to accept things the way it is...... Sorry for the negativity guys and gals, just that's getting my blood test back and my hormones are normal now, I have no explanation why sex drive is low. Maybe I can take a drug test and see if invega in still in my system.
i think the exam will show you have little to nothing of invega. Take pssd as exampple. This people stop taking antidepressants and get the exact same effects of invega . Something messed the brain. It will take time to recover or you can keep trying some drugs like they do in pssdforum.com. They have some successful recoveries as well. I know this sucks , but you can't take for granted. The solution it's either in time or in medicine or in both.

There's stuff called cyroheptadine which people use to away the sexual side effects of antidepressants.

Status
Not open for further replies.