• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edrudd the other day I had a full erection and I realized my dick didn't shrink, it just wasn't fully erect yet.
and also like did you "recovered" your erections. Were you once unable to get erections and then after sometime off you were able to get some?

You can see that it really touches you, I too want to kill myself, but damn I have 5 brother and parents it makes me sad to leave them... but I would have no choice if I recovered not it is not a life to be a robot without sex and soulless , and yes it must be annoying when we have recovered his emotions and not having sex but actually I would just like to be in this situation to tell me that I will commit suicide not

You can see that it really touches you, I too want to kill myself, but damn I have 5 brother and parents it makes me sad to leave them... but I would have no choice if I recovered not it is not a life to be a robot without sex and soulless , and yes it must be annoying when we have recovered his emotions and not having sex but actually I would just like to be in this situation to tell me that I will commit suicide not
Im sure you will ger your emotions back

and i just realized i still dont have my emotions as before. I am not completely recovered from this as well

@SkavrsXeplion : I can work out but not with heavy weights. I can do 12 pull ups and my max pre invega is 14 or 15.
My testosterone levels are not yet back to what they are supposed to be but it is getting better.

Today I criyed all day and thought that i dont want to kill my self but i have 18 years old and it seems that i was castrated. I am really sad, i was reading the old threads and saw people that didnt recover their erections even after 9 months. I dont know what to do. I am thinking that i want to live but not like this. My life is shit. i dont know what to do. My father told me that he got 3,5 % in some company that got 10 milion euros investment and i didn't even care. That was my dream before, get rich. But now, i don't even give a shit.
Everything hurts me, im not feeling a man. I can't watch videos, listen almost to any music i keep thinking that i am not a man. I had such a beautfull future. Shit SHIT SHIT SHIT. i dont want to kill my self, but i am feeling that my life is done.

I am thinking that maybe penile prhotese will be my only way out. I am almost giving up. I don't know what to do

I cannot be the only person who suffered from being impotent that much. I cannot move on with my life. I never had a gf and i wanted so much now, but i guess my destiny is faded

Mechanically yes but I don't want to, as I said I don't like women anymore and my dick feels like a piece of rubber, it doesn't feel good anymore, even my orgasm doesn't feel good anymore... But I had six injections, I am screwed, you only had one.

Yes the first months I was impotent, then I started having weak erections and then it slowly improved, now I can get full erections but they are useless in my case.

I hope you get the sensations of your dick again. How are you living your life? Are you forcing yourself to leave your room and trying to do something? i dont know how i go to the gym. that's the only think that i am doing. I stoped going to school. I live in brazil and i have a gym in my building. I go sneaking so i dont see anyone and go 12 am so i dont see anyone at the gym. When i see i get really scared. i just want to stay in my room. I cant watch movies or series because everytime i see a sex scene i just want to kill my self. I try to see some youtube videos about money to relax.
Tell me how you are living your life. You are not alone

ERUDD: slowness of thinking, sleep problems for 4 months, sexual problems, vision problems for 4 months but I still do not see perfectly, loss of energy, metabolic dysfunction (problems with anything I eat) and suicidal thoughts for 3 months, For 20 days I felt good I started to do a lot of exercise and I had a hope to go back to the first but now I'm back down and I'm afraid of being in invega forever, I'll never be the same again, feel happiness smile with friends, I have not laughed for months, I feel stuck when I talk to people, I found a job now and start in a few days but I'm so afraid of losing it because I'm without energy

how are going to try a job? Dont you want to just stay home trying to heal? I cannot imagine how hard this is being for you. I am going to try to help people here and get to know them better. that way my life is not totally meaningless.

There was a tragedy in Brazil where 200 people died drowned into mud and I cannot feel sorry for them. My feelings definitely didn't come back totally. I would say somewhere between 45-60%. I am crying a lot, think that I couldn't do 2-3 weeks ago.
i am thinking about stopping smoking weed. I am afraid of having a psicoses and being injected the poison again. But the weed really got me feeling good and with hope. But I guess that's too much risk.
One friend of mine wanted to smoke weed with me and if I didn't have this sexual disfunction I would, but this is making me very alone. I told him I was grounded until august. If i can't get erections until august probably i will loose a lot of friend and kill myself

I still have more to share , but I will do it later. Share your life's as well guys, it's good to read

Erudd: For a month and a half I thought it was going better, I was recovering but, two days ago I fell down again, this morning I woke up again with suicide ideas because xeplion took my life, I lost all my friends and those I still work and I never see them, I'm seeing my life end up before my eyes, I do not live for months now is I wonder what sense has to hope to return normal, I've always worked I was full of energy now, I'm not me anymore and the thing that hurts the most is that the others who have always seen me active and happy can not understand, I'm too bad

I'm not living anymore, my life ended on November 2017, I don't know what this shit is but it's not life. I just need to keep going on and maybe in five years I will be healed... I don't have any other chance than keep existing.

I had this feeling your not alone mate. You have to be strong and push though and make a new life as if the past life didn't exist - ending the life that your mum went though for 9 months so you could be born is not all for nothing.. Life for me will NEVER be the same as preinvega NEVER. Keep your chin up mate. Better times ARE ahead even with all the problems your having now. I promise you that much. :)

Friend do not take any antipsychotics tablets and antidepressants and sleeping pills
And one or two months after your last invega injection start taking one stablon in morning and one pacitane in night that's it you will be cured so don't confuse your self you will get back your emotions and erection and love and interest in just few weeks

Well guys I’m on day 218 and no sign of remission. This has been the toughest journey I’ve witnessed. My life went from being normal to bed rest for 7 months so far 10 months including when I first got the injections. I don’t know what life is anymore. I just feel empty. My parents don’t believe the medicine is still in my system. I’ve prayed to God everyday for some relief and nothing has happened. I feel like giving up. I hate everyday that this happened to me. I haven’t seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel for everyone going through this tough time. Words can’t explain this. I just wish this never happened to any of us. I pray for everyone that we will be healed. I miss working and socializing. Especially the ability to create. Lord be with us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.