• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty i am thinking that my dick shrunk . The erection that i get from manipulating my penis is smaller than before. This is making me crazy. You said your dick came back to its full size whhile erected right? Seriously if my dick lost size i am literally going to kill my self. Because if that happens i will literally have a cock that girls will laugh at with 18 years old. I dont give a shit. I cant live like this. I just want to shoot my head fuck

Last edited:
I just want to be able to feel again. Substances. I was misdiagnosed. I'm not schizophrenic. They injected me with this bullshit medicine 4 or 5 times, the biggest dose, and I've been on other injectables of different medicines, (abilify, prolixin, etc.). I just want that euphoric feeling again of happiness. I can't even feel coffee or any antidepressants or antianxiety medications anymore. Hoping that will change. It's been close to 9-10 months since invega, and 2 and a half months since prolixin

Hey guys there is a line between giving each other support and advice and playing phychiatrist. Telling someone you don't know what meds they should or shouldn't be taking crosses that line on this forum. I know in the past people just said whatever but things can't be like that anymore.

Thanks
Mod team

It's already good if you can feel emotions and have access to your thoughts @Jody it will come back is to oblige, you took how much injection and how you were before being cured when you were in this black hole?

I am thinking that there is going to be thousands of people who will start recovering in the next years and this thread will be really useful for them. I pray for them lol. that shit is bullshit. fucking poison

Hey guys. i've been doing some research on a herbal supplement called ashwagandha. It sounds promising. Reduces anxiety, increases sex drive. i will be trying it tuesday for a few weeks. Most vitamin shops carry it i believe. Here is an article for it

https://www.bbrfoundation.org/content/medicinal-herb-may-relieve-worsening-symptoms-schizophrenia
i am taking niacin 1000 mg daily and st jon worth 600 mg daily for two weeks. i read here that niacin and stjw helps get the poison out of you

i am taking niacin 1000 mg daily and st jon worth 600 mg daily for two weeks. i read here that niacin and stjw helps get the poison out of you

Anyone still on antidepressants should be very aware that St John's wart is dangerous to mix with SSRIs and possibly other ADs due to seretonin syndrome. Talk to your doctor before you do it!

Day 253

To my standards, I am healed. I took a niacin pill to flush out all the toxins remaining. I can tell you guys that it is working. The day after I felt even better. I am back to my pre invega pull ups max reps which is 14. Not yet for my push ups though.

Best regards

Day 253

To my standards, I am healed. I took a niacin pill to flush out all the toxins remaining. I can tell you guys that it is working. The day after I felt even better. I am back to my pre invega pull ups max reps which is 14. Not yet for my push ups though.

Best regards
Are you able to feel substances again (coffee, alcohol, weed)?

I do not drink or smoke. I used to drink red bull while coming off invega. Now I feel good and alert even without caffeine. I'll tell you next time I have a coffee.

Hi everyone, I'm just posting an update for my 5-month anniversary of getting injected with the poison.

I've been going to school for about four weeks. It's going pretty well; it seems like the Cerebrolysin helps a lot. I haven't been able to use it as much as I want to, but I just got more financial aid for school and ordered 15 10 ml ampoules. I'm going to school full time but not working. I've been getting good grades and going to class - I decided this was my opportunity to learn how to rely on discipline rather than talent. However, I had to drop my philosophy course because writing philosophy is like pulling teeth ever since I got injected with the poison. My courses are all super easy, so I decided that in my spare time I'd try to prepare for some exams that might help me get into graduate school. It looks like I am in pretty bad shape for the GRE Mathematics Subject Test. It's much more difficult than the Quantitative section on the general GRE. So I've been doing something kind of crazy: I've been trying to do every problem in the Stewart Calculus textbook to review my calculus. I've done about 500 problems so far since I started two weeks ago, but I still feel kind of dumb at math. I feel like I either know how to do a problem or I don't. I never have spontaneous insights or epiphanies anymore, and this worries me. Doing arithmetic in my head instantly used to be so easy, but now I have to like close my eyes and deliberately go through each step. It's like I'm smart enough for my classes, but I just don't feel "brilliant" like I used to, although that's likely in part due to not being psychotic. Not being psychotic is nice, because I'm able to work really hard. I also feel like Cerebrolysin makes it easy to work like a dog. But I can work and work, and certain skills just won't come back to me, like spontaneously thinking of clever ways to solve problems. I can understand math just fine, but it's like if I haven't seen a type of problem before, I just won't think of a way to solve it unless I think about it slowly and systematically. I really hope that this will get better soon.

I've lost 7 of the 9 kg I gained. I injured my knees by trying to jog too soon, and they hurt all the time. I feel like my body has just been disintegrating. I've been waking up with slimy, bloody gums and teeth since I got injected with the poison, although that is starting to get better. Sometimes I feel pretty down about all the ways that the poison has changed my appearance. Partly because I went from being psychotic to not being psychotic, I just feel much less attractive than I used to. I used to feel like I was like an 8 or 9 out of 10, but now I feel like a 3.

I feel like my emotions are at a human level. My boyfriend gets on my nerves a lot, however not enough to just break up with him or even say anything about it most of the time. I finally snapped last night and told him he was getting on my nerves. He thought it was super funny because he is patronizing like that.

Things are better. The waiting has gotten much easier because I'm able to live a semi-normal life rather than sit at home all the time. But there are some things that are definitely not the same and absolutely must improve. I'm most worried about creativity and abstract thinking abilities, as well as memory and ability to learn. I am enjoying not being psychotic though.

Do you have normal dreams, where you feel alive?

it's been months since this shit has been in me i'm off it now but wake up with erections every single day but I still have no sex drive. how long will this take?

It’s been 225 days since my last injection. No improvements at all. No thoughts, no emotions, no sex drive, no sleep, no motivation or drive. These have been the most misearable months ever. Damn this is inhumane. What did I do to deserve this.

How much injection did you take @Lifeline ? very very sorry for you , im the same, no thougts, no emotions and libido, i have only 1 injection; 4 month off but i scared of permanent and i think is that

I got 5 injections. I just got off the phone with my mom and she’s saying I should “Fight harder” she doesn’t understand smh @antipsychotique33

Status
Not open for further replies.