• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lifeline I've been 5 months off. I got the initial dose and 3 shots of 150. I feel the same, no thoughts, emotions, libido, insomnia, can't get high or drunk not even alert from caffeine. It's an endless punishment. My mom says the same. "You gotta retrain and exercise the brain, read " if only it was that easy right? My mind used to work like a computer, quickly processed information. Now it's like it has a virus. I don't think they understand what has been done is a chemical lobotomy and castration. They don't even do this to pedophiles. All I can say is I'm in this fight with you.

@nvegasux yes my mom said the same thing about training your brain. If you don’t use it, you lose it. They don’t understand we just want to be better. I wouldn’t wish this punishment on anyone. I miss thinking, working, and listening to music. It’s just been to long since I’ve felt normal.

Sadly guys no one will understand accept us we are the only ones that knows.

The Schizofrenie is different from the origin of the anhedonia which is iatrogene therefore due to the medicament, if it is schizofrene it is a negative symptom, if it is not it it is scammed his life, as we can be seen certainly

Has anyone seen this movie? Equilibrium
What would happen if your government created a medication that stopped you from feeling? This is what is explored in this film and it eerily is accurate to our world and how we have become drones to the system simply going to work and doing tasks not ever feeling what is outside of it. What happens when one breaks free?

Christian Bale is a detective I believe and society is forced to take a daily injection that suppresses your emotions and artistic expression.

I ask because truth is hidden in entertainment. I'm just saying, this invega shyt is no accident. We were their lab rats. I believe they are fully aware that it kills emotion, the mind, and libido. They don't want a society that thinks or feels let alone be able to reproduce (depopulation) they want a society of workers/slaves. Anyway just something to think about

Your never had a window since time, a wake of emotions? Were you thinking of blocking yourself? And it is unlocking?

I got 1 shot of 100 mg in 28 November. I am healed I have emotions and feelings, but my dick doesn't work. I have some hope it will eventually, but this is making me suicidal and I can't move on with my life. Good luck to you all that are recovering

I know how you all are feeling. When I were 15 days off I tried to explain to my mother how i were feeling and I sounded like a retarded. You just can't explain how you are feeling because you don't feel shit. Just flatness mood

Friend do not take any antipsychotics tablets and antidepressants and sleeping pills
And one or two months after your last invega injection start taking one stablon in morning and one pacitane in night that's it you will be cured so don't confuse your self you will get back your emotions and erection and love and interest in just few weeks

Do you think the dreams come also back with stablon and pacitan?

@rosi71.. Bummer ur not dreaming, I dream most nights, I have vivid dreams were it seems like i have emotion, I'm usually in situations like I'm having fun excited to do things.. I must be using memories of what use to be. Irk it's weird, I always wake up disappointed cuz reality hits me

You took only 2 injection @Rosi if my memories are good, it's scary to know you 1 year the same with only 2 injection, you never had a wave of emotion?
@JohnnyHalo you take how much injection? Do you feel your emotions? Do you have access to your thoughts?

When does libido come back? Ive been off it for almost 7 months i think. I only wake up with a hard on but no libido.

Sorry for that @Rosi sincerely, you need and i need to hear a great history of recover for you, This gives hope, @Specified TA managed to get out of the Terminator's mange? Do you feel emotions and thoughts now? I can not answer your question, but I give you hope if you succeed to get out of the mange of the Terminator, I think libido is a matter of time? Is it at the level of excitement that it blocks and not on your dick that is limp? If so then maybe it takes a lot more dopamine to have libido and all those who am

Day 90

I'm definitely not the same person, my intellect and emotions have been greatly affected. Also my speech seems weird and it's hard to speak or hold a conversation. Probably by 8 months off I'll feel more like myself but for now it's painful to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.