• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concentration is almost normal and emotions are there. But in the right hemisphere I miss Life, creativity and life when sleeping. A part of my brain dont function.

So you finally have emotions?

Yes Empty, I have emotions, but a part of my brain doesnot work. Even when sleeping, the intensive dreams are never never there and when I dream then also I feel never good like before the injections.
Maybe I should go to a hopital if the nerves are destroyed and if there is ever a little hope for me. Or maybe it is the trauma also because of my son..

@Rosi It is already a big step forward to have its emotions, I hope your dreams will come back because you are weird you have already eliminated the molecule and those several months after I wish you the best, me is the reverse I have everything, I can dream, Except that my intellect is dead, no emotion, no thought that oars has no libido

When will libido come back? I wake up with erections but have no sex drive.

@Specified, there is no miracle remedy, look at all these people on this forum, there is 3 type of person: Those who recuperent everything, those who recuperent only one part, those who are screwed simply now must have the chance to have the best group of Three is sad but it's like that go whack your psy4

I'm going to buy some gym equipment to my room tomorrow. I can't stand getting to the gym anymore. I would say for you guys who can't go out to buy as well. Hope you all heal quickly.

My concentration for watching TV has changed. But I am always tired and also in my dreams I find no help. I can cry, can feel love and anger, but I am not energetic and beautiful Like before.

@rosi71 if u can feel love and anger, and cry I think that's awesome, u say things aren't the same as things were before invega. I think that just might be the way things will be, I don't expect to be completely back to normal, Me personally when I can cry and especially feel love that's recovered in my book......

On another note I have a update my erections are coming back, now at the thought of sex I get a erection. But no were near the drive I had before invega. I'm a 171 days off

@rosi71 if u can feel love and anger, and cry I think that's awesome, u say things aren't the same as things were before invega. Me personally when I can cry and especially feel love that's recovered in my book......

On another note I have a update my erections are coming back, now at the thought of sex I get a erection. But no were near the drive I had before invega. I'm a 171 days off
how many injections and which dose you got?

Exactly, it looks like Rosi is almost recovered, congrats! I just would like to know if Stablon and Pacitane helped her.
a guy told that stablon and pacitane helped him get erections again. i cant understand how. Poison invega get the blood out or your dick its strange as fck. sometimes i have erections by manipulation where the size is the same as before ( last weekend) and sometimes i get shitty size. I bought a penis pump to mantain dick size while this shit is fucking my dick

I am completely healed in my mind, but I only got 100mg injection. The poison affects everyone so different . The guy who only had 1 injection and it's not healed it's probably gonna get healed soon. I just can't understand why my mind healed so quickly, but my dick not.
The tip for people with ed to not loose dick size is to use a penile pump. I just saw a lot of people with ed do this.
So I guess this is a new tip for people waiting recovery. Use a penile pump to not loose dick size. New protocol 2019

I bought some gym equipment to my room. Now I don't have to leave my house at all. That's good. I'm sleeping 12 hours a day, eating low callories to loose fat to get the poison out of me, playing forza horizon 4 and Watching tv news

Status
Not open for further replies.