• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pores have been going through some major changes this last year. My forehead became extremely greasy for a while, and then dry and cracking on the brow, back to greasy again and now somewhere in between.

Nail health has been strange too. My fingernails and toenails have gone from flimsy and thin, to thick and dry and easy to break.

My pores have been going through some major changes this last year. My forehead became extremely greasy for a while, and then dry and cracking on the brow, back to greasy again and now somewhere in between.

Nail health has been strange too. My fingernails and toenails have gone from flimsy and thin, to thick and dry and easy to break.
The nails is a fungal infection. Nothing to do with invega. Idk about your forehead though and if that has something to do with the med. Couldn't find anything on it.

How long after the injection would you guys say it's safe to implement SSRIs and stuff like bupropion? I'm 242 days off, but only 21 days off of propranolol which has slowed down the metabolism of Abilify by a great degree. So basically, if I had 400mg in the beginning of March, I can have upwards of about 300mg left, if not more. If propranolol could raise the blood levels of Abilify by about 80%, then I could've had up to 800mg throught all these (almost) 8 months. SSRIs and dopamine agonists should help with the neurogenesis I think, but if they do slow Abilify's metabolism, I think I'd rather wait much more until I decide to get a treatment.
Yeah I'd say just wait and tough out the side effects.

LOL do u know presidents get paid off by pharmaceutical companies this world is a shit show not gonna happen they wouldda banned opiates by now if they cared that much
Yo did you have issues with drinking while you were on haldol, if you did drink on it? When I was on it my stomach was way weaker and I'd throw up after a couple beers. Same with fluphenazine. But with the fluphenazine I'd be extremely shakey and very weak. Wasnt that bad with haldol but i'd throw up so damn easily on haldol too and it sucked. After switching to invega then later ridperdal I was able to handle my liquor as I could normally and get a buzz on. Couldn't get a buzz though with invega until after switching to risperdal. I feel like i'd be fine around March right now since that's when I hit the 300 days and my intoxication levels are getting better 5-6 months later. Just decent buzz', but it's better than the nothing I felt a few months back.

Last edited:
Yo did you have issues with drinking while you were on haldol, if you did drink on it? When I was on it my stomach was way weaker and I'd throw up after a couple beers. Same with fluphenazine. But with the fluphenazine I'd be extremely shakey and very weak. Wasnt that bad with haldol but i'd throw up so damn easily on haldol too and it sucked. After switching to invega then later ridperdal I was able to handle my liquor as I could normally and get a buzz on. Couldn't get a buzz though with invega until after switching to risperdal. I feel like i'd be fine around March right now since that's when I hit the 300 days and my intoxication levels are getting better 5-6 months later. Just decent buzz', but it's better than the nothing I felt a few months back.
the first time drinking yes then the first time drinking hard liqour yes and i never had problems stomaching alchohol i could just never drink fast either is not really my thing but i have been drinking alot i stopped because i wasnt get much of any buzz anymore. I dont get euphoric anymore i get a sort of buzz sometimes mostly if i take a break

im 7 months off i feel sort of a buzz from alchohol and weed sometimes but its not the same what so ever lifes a nightmare and i cant escape

Trying to spread some positivity in this thread. (Original song)

Light of day

Darling, I know you're sinking. It's dangerous the way you're thinking.
You say you've never felt a low like this,
And you're just waiting for the reapers kiss.

Suddenly the lights are fading fast,
You watch the sand slip through the hour glass.
How the hell did you end up in this place? And is it too late to escape your fate?

Lovely, it's never too late
Take a breath before you suffocate
Put down the shovel, stop digging your grave
You're gonna live to see the light of day

Darling I know you're breaking
From all the pretty smiles you're faking
You said you've never been depressed like this, you're met with demons when you reminisce.

You still remember what it's like to be alive and it haunts you every single time.
When did the light leave your eyes?
Who paved the way to your demise?

Lovely, it's never too late.
Take a breath before you suffocate.
You're the one who determines your fate,
You're gonna live to see the light of day.

So I’ve had rashes on my back since getting this injection (1-234 mg 5 months ago) every night around 8 pm, like clockwork. Anyone else have this? At what point does this go away? It’s definitely improved from before (I would just touch my skin and it would become itchy and inflamed) but it is kind of concerning.

Just got a vape, and it definitely helps with clearing the head (and I definitely feel the rush). I can track words with my eyes a lot better which increases reading speed. Nicotine releases dopamine from the nucleus accumbens, so it does help with short term focus and attention but is addicting. Hope it actually works with breaking down invega, I’m not sure how but it’s worth it.

Last edited:
I honestly can’t wait to feel music like I used to again. I’ll never take that shit for granted, didn’t know I was.

im 7 months off i feel sort of a buzz from alchohol and weed sometimes but its not the same what so ever lifes a nightmare and i cant escape
Just be patient brotha'. It'll come back eventually.
But yeah it sucks haha. I'm just counting the days right now. Been 13 months since i've felt anything. I'm really fucking bored. I loved getting drunk on weekends with some buddies and having fun, or smoking some weed and vibing. I don't get those feelings sober.

Last edited:
So I’ve had rashes on my back since getting this injection (1-234 mg 5 months ago) every night around 8 pm, like clockwork. Anyone else have this? At what point does this go away? It’s definitely improved from before (I would just touch my skin and it would become itchy and inflamed) but it is kind of concerning.
You should go to the doctor because apparently a rash is an allergic reaction and should be checked out?

Last edited:
I was talking to my personal nurse something about this thing and he told that the remains of invega/xeplion (when ur off) shouldn't influence any kind of cognitive detection even if ur blood test shows that there are remains left in ur system.

I was talking to my personal nurse something about this thing and he told that the remains of invega/xeplion (when ur off) shouldn't influence any kind of cognitive detection even if ur blood test shows that there are remains left in ur system.
so im likely 5 months off

Just shows how uneducated and stupid they are. They don’t even know about the drug they’re injecting people with. Almost and year off and I’m not smarter than a 5th grader.......maybe 3rd. My little sister who’s 12 is smarter and more understanding than me

Just be patient brotha'. It'll come back eventually.
But yeah it sucks haha. I'm just counting the days right now. Been 13 months since i've felt anything. I'm really fucking bored. I loved getting drunk on weekends with some buddies and having fun, or smoking some weed and vibing. I don't get those feelings sober.
Life’s really fucking boring I just hope it comes back and it’s not permanent damage just doesn’t make sense why itd take so long

Status
Not open for further replies.