• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been on this journey for 1 year and a half now and I’m pretty happy with my life rn… still not a lot of emotions but you learn to live without them I have a girlfriend, I lost 20 pounds from switching to abilify maintena Im not suicidal or delusional or depressed… I’m not in prison…. I’m enjoying music, I’m making music. Things could be alot worst… I do notice that this forum is very toxic tho.. which I’m not happy about but that’s why I don’t go on here much anymore cause my life is progressing without the need to obsess over invega… but trust me I was there. Anyways if anyone has any questions feel free to msg me..
Some guys suggest kratom one term use after poison is fully out, to fix receptors.

If you work out at begging it makes it worse x2-3. I would advise running. Working out is for after 7 months when the poison is 97% out. Diet matters a lot. Green tea gives me 1h 5%(I put tianin in there) improvement, St.john's wart also helps with improvement and spirulina. Non alkohol bear helps with anxiety.
How does working out make it worse? Do you gain weight due to it in the beginning?
And why does running give different results compared to working out?

I’ve been on this journey for 1 year and a half now and I’m pretty happy with my life rn… still not a lot of emotions but you learn to live without them I have a girlfriend, I lost 20 pounds from switching to abilify maintena Im not suicidal or delusional or depressed… I’m not in prison…. I’m enjoying music, I’m making music. Things could be alot worst… I do notice that this forum is very toxic tho.. which I’m not happy about but that’s why I don’t go on here much anymore cause my life is progressing without the need to obsess over invega… but trust me I was there. Anyways if anyone has any questions feel free to msg me..
Make a update video on youtube

How does working out make it worse? Do you gain weight due to it in the beginning?
And why does running give different results compared to working out?
When I workout I got preasure feeling in muscles and after a day or two my dopamine system gets worse and I feel like I'm in hell literaly. Took 2 weeks (longest weeks in my life) to get out of hell phase. I gained 2kg at begining.

I can't sleep tried melatonin, magnesium and valeriana root. I only fall a sleep after 10mg sanval. Should I use it? Will it slow down my recovery?

I’m trying b-6 to lower my prolactin levels while still on the shot. Hoping it works. I heard high prolactin is one of the biggest causes for not being able to lose weight and a slowed metabolism. I’m getting pretty down about this.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to post a quick update.

As I progress further on my spiritual journey, I'm having major breakthroughs. I have found the answer to what happened to me. Kundalini psychosis is a real thing and usually happens when someone unknowingly wakes this very potent energy up. If you have any anger inside you when it awakens, it can drive you into a rage that is uncontrollable. This is what happened to me, and here in the western world, psychiatrists have no idea about such phenomenon.

I feel like I was put through the torture of forced psychiatry and medication and having a spontaneous kundalini awakening to have those experiences under my belt to be able to inform others of the possibility of waking up such energy prematurely without any knowledge of it. As I go further down my given life path, I feel like I'm going to write a book about my experiences and what I've been through and seen.

I'm over a year off the meds, and I can say that days are the best they've been for a very long time. Sexual energy is coming back almost stronger than ever, and I'm learning about Chakras and the different energy points in the body. When I had my psychosis, kundalini rose up through the chakras and led to my awakening. I know I am not "sick" or "mentally ill". What I experience is energy pulsating and flowing through me like lighting. I've dedicated a month and a half to meditating daily, and I'm opening up these energy channels more and more. My body will gently rock and sway with the energy coming from the base of the spine which is where kundalini resides.

I don't know if this will help anyone. Maybe someone has had a similar experience and is wondering what the fuck happened to them. To me, "mental illness" is nothing but a spiritual crisis. Some people are naturally gifted with clairaudience or clairvoyance, and mistake it for some sort of western mental illness. Please, do some research on such phenomenon. It may enlighten you on something you may be gifted with.

As I progress further on my spiritual journey, I'm having major breakthroughs. I have found the answer to what happened to me. Kundalini psychosis is a real thing and usually happens when someone unknowingly wakes this very potent energy up. If you have any anger inside you when it awakens, it can drive you into a rage that is uncontrollable. This is what happened to me, and here in the western world, psychiatrists have no idea about such phenomenon.

I feel like I was put through the torture of forced psychiatry and medication and having a spontaneous kundalini awakening to have those experiences under my belt to be able to inform others of the possibility of waking up such energy prematurely without any knowledge of it. As I go further down my given life path, I feel like I'm going to write a book about my experiences and what I've been through and seen.

I'm over a year off the meds, and I can say that days are the best they've been for a very long time. Sexual energy is coming back almost stronger than ever, and I'm learning about Chakras and the different energy points in the body. When I had my psychosis, kundalini rose up through the chakras and led to my awakening. I know I am not "sick" or "mentally ill". What I experience is energy pulsating and flowing through me like lighting. I've dedicated a month and a half to meditating daily, and I'm opening up these energy channels more and more. My body will gently rock and sway with the energy coming from the base of the spine which is where kundalini resides.

I don't know if this will help anyone. Maybe someone has had a similar experience and is wondering what the fuck happened to them. To me, "mental illness" is nothing but a spiritual crisis. Some people are naturally gifted with clairaudience or clairvoyance, and mistake it for some sort of western mental illness. Please, do some research on such phenomenon. It may enlighten you on something you may be gifted with.
How many shots did you get and how long did it take you to recover?

How many shots did you get and how long did it take you to recover

Same thing here. I was doing 4h-8h kundalini yoga daily. One day it felt like lightning went through me, but followed by anger and ectasy like feeling. How long it took for you to recover 20%. I'm ~8% recovered by day 44 and it is horrible.

Same thing here. I was doing 4h-8h kundalini yoga daily. One day it felt like lightning went through me, but followed by anger and ectasy like feeling. How long it took for you to recover 20%. I'm ~8% recovered by day 44 and it is horrible.
I'm well over a year off the shot. Did you suffer a kundalini psychosis? Because if you did I can help you navigate the process after the initial awakening.

It's going away
Yeah i found the anhedonia and all those other things to go away at the same time. These drugs basically deplete your dopamine and serotonin so thsts why we feel like such shit. You.need to wait for your body to recover all thst dopamine and serotonin from your body.

I've being on a spiritual process since i was 19, I am 29 now. I know what are you talking about.
In my case, when I was 27 I felt in my heart that it was the moment to left my family and go away but I didn't do it because I was terrified of been on streets without money and a place to stay, so I started to feel anxiety on nights and I went out from my parent's home...
When police caught me and sent to the hospital they say that i was psychotic but that's no true.
After lot of problems, they put me in a mid term hospital here in Madrid (Spain) with 8 shots of Xeplion, now I am 5 months off and they removed my diagnosis of squizofrenia because honest doctors have checked me as a normal guy...
Now I am really fucked because of no feelings, low testosterone, bad sleep and so more... I hope that one day I could restart my YouTube channel of spirituality and self development.
Regards 👍🏼💪🏼

Last edited:

I've been following your journey for a while, I hope you do really get back to 100 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.