• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Comparison of vape vs edible

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Simple question i hope. My vape has 86 % thc this drink I have is 10 thc per cup full.. so if I vape the entire thing it's 86 thc and let's say the drink contains 80 thc am I telling my self there nearly the same? I think so right they close? Or does vape 86 % not mean it's full Thc content

Simple question i hope. My vape has 86 % thc this drink I have is 10 thc per cup full.. so if I vape the entire thing it's 86 thc and let's say the drink contains 80 thc am I telling my self there nearly the same? I think so right they close? Or does vape 86 % not mean it's full Thc content

The cartridge is 86% THC by wt. of it is a 1g cart it’s 860 mg THC total. For a 0.5g cart it would be 430 mg THC.

If your drink is 10 mg per cup and there’s 8 cups that would be 80 mg. The vape cartridge has ~5-10 times as much total THC.

Tom

Gotta take the roa directly into account for any comparison though too surely

eg - -my experience of 50mg thc vaped is really very different to that of 50mg thc eaten

also when you vape it hits strong in minutes, but the same amount orally is slow to hit, 20 mins if water soluble and longer if just decarbed and served.

when it hits slow the peak is like the after-high of smoking. Only vaping or smoking has the extreme high that fades down to manageable intoxication.

I miss being jerked into the light by the smoked intensity; when using edibles I gently rise and shine.

Just hit the vape until you get where you want to be.

I just picked up a blue dream vape. Love it. It’s 85 or 90% .

the effects to me are a bit different than an edible. You’ll see 😁 vapes can pack a nice punch that’s for sure. For me, I can get a headache if I smoke tooooooo much, which sucks because I keep smoking anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

I don’t know the answer to your question regarding the math - my bad.