• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Completely hypothetical question?

HeathenGA

Greenlighter
So I’ve been wondering this for awhile. And before I start I want to add in all caps DO NOT DO THIS OR TRY IT! This is simply a question for the brainiacs that know about the scientific aspects of how medicine effects the body. My question, if I were to take a Tylenol and crush it up and snort it… would it still relieve pain and give the effects that it’s supposed to give. Ignore the fact that I imagine this would be incredibly painful as Tylenol is meant to be ingested not snorted. Just wondering. Thank you and again DO NOT TRY THIS! I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO TEST IT OUT AND POST RESULTS! THIS WOULD BE PAINFUL AND HARMFUL TO YOUR BODY AND THERE ARE NO RECREATIONAL BENEFITS TO TYLENOL!!!

The dosage is too high to make it worth it. I’ve snorted more than I care to admit in Percocet before I got wise (15 n stupid) and it’s just not fun.

-GC

The dosage is too high to make it worth it. I’ve snorted more than I care to admit in Percocet before I got wise (15 n stupid) and it’s just not fun.

-GC
I’m talking more about the like otc Tylenol. Acetaminophen

Yes, acetaminophen (paracetamol) is absorbed through mucus membranes such as those found in the nose.

Trying to absorb a standard dose (500mg of active ingredient) would be quite unpleasant but your hypothetical situation is possible.