• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Concerta advice

ezekiel_42

Greenlighter
Just recently got 5 X 36mg concerta, but don't really know the best way do them, considering the waxy shell. Any methods or techniques anyone recommend??

I was unable to find much info about different bioavailability for routes of administration, however I did find a few people describing how to remove the coating and other gooey time release mechanism to be able to snort it. It sounds pretty time consuming but if that’s what you want to do that’s up to you. I seem to recall the only time I had concerta, it was kinda difficult to do so and still didn’t work very well compared to Ritalin. Do you have tablets then? I read there is a capsule as well that I was not aware of.
also a lot of persons had recommended chewing it.
I can’t post the forum I read into as I’m on my phone posting this but it’s on hipforum if you wish to look it up.

Stick to oral in this case, i don't think you should bother with some "clandestine kitchen chemistry" to snort up who knows what. And shooting is out of discussion, so as I said, Oral ROA.

Oral is best. Snorting Concerta is an absolute pain because the time release mechanism is complex. It has a little sponge inside and all kinds of shit. It's not like you can just scrape the coating off.

Interesting fact though, the coating of a Concerta pill contains the first part of the dose as IR, then the time release kicks in to slowly release the rest.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I think I'll just chew them a little and break the coating then just swallow

Oral is best. Snorting Concerta is an absolute pain because the time release mechanism is complex. It has a little sponge inside and all kinds of shit. It's not like you can just scrape the coating off.

Interesting fact though, the coating of a Concerta pill contains the first part of the dose as IR, then the time release kicks in to slowly release the rest.
How much do people pay for concerta like street value?

I would stick em up my butt, if I were you. That is, after taking the 8 minutes (a long time? really?) it takes to just get the good stuff and keeping the outer shell .Another added bonus is that the outer layer is extremely water soluble so dissolves well in the oral syringe. Trust me, this is the best way to do your concerta.

How much do people pay for concerta like street value?
Here where i live, in scandinavia... A 54mg concerta costs if you buy one, its a 10€ a piece. 36mg original janssen concerta costs 5€.and if definitely want to use concerta intravenously, you should use the isopropylalcohol to fix it on iv form. I dont and cant use methylphenidate because the side effects which comes from that substance. My adhd medication is elvanse 70mg on the morning and attentin 20mg on the Day. A 70mg elvanse (vyvanse, LISdexamphetamine) is when converted to dexamphetamine sulphate, attentin (dexedrine IR) 20.8mg of dexamphetamine sulphate. From those methylphenidate meds,medikinet CR 💊 is the only form of methylphenidate i use intravenously because it can be fixed to form like amphetamine, its not a thick fucking paste but like water. Same thing happens when you do the isopropylalcohol thing To concerta

Yes, Concerta is very complexly retarded.... I would not IV it but just swallow it. The bioavailibility is much better then - you are diagnosed with ADHD? Why are you shooting up a med that can ihelp so much during the whole day?? I would be grateful to get it and can use it normally - sorry, no offense.Im ADHD by myself and I get Ampetaminsulfate which is just a medicine and i NEVER EVER since 2012 abused it or tried to abuse it.

JJ

Here where i live, in scandinavia... A 54mg concerta costs if you buy one, its a 10€ a piece. 36mg original janssen concerta costs 5€.and if definitely want to use concerta intravenously, you should use the isopropylalcohol to fix it on iv form. I dont and cant use methylphenidate because the side effects which comes from that substance. My adhd medication is elvanse 70mg on the morning and attentin 20mg on the Day. A 70mg elvanse (vyvanse, LISdexamphetamine) is when converted to dexamphetamine sulphate, attentin (dexedrine IR) 20.8mg of dexamphetamine sulphate. From those methylphenidate meds,medikinet CR 💊 is the only form of methylphenidate i use intravenously because it can be fixed to form like amphetamine, its not a thick fucking paste but like water. Same thing happens when you do the isopropylalcohol thing To concerta
When you do the isopropanol extraction you should en up with pure methylphenidate hcl crystal if you do it properly. It's much better than Medikinet, Ritalin or any of the other brands.

But I actually like the Concerta coating best. Here's how to prepare it.

Add about 6 red coatings (2-3 if you have low tolerance) and 6 ml water in big spoon, let it dissolve, then start boiling it until the red starts to separate from the water and the water becomes clear, then quickly before it starts to cool down throw in some cotton and draw the clear liquid into a 5 ml syringe. Let it cool and enjoy the rush.

Last edited:
Just recently got 5 X 36mg concerta, but don't really know the best way do them, considering the waxy shell. Any methods or techniques anyone recommend??
Suck off the coating, it contains the first dose. Then you should have a wax coated capsule, with 3 colors, dark green/gray, white and yellow. Make sure your hands are dry. Use a razor blade and slit open the capsule lengthwise. Peel off the wax. The powder inside should be compacted enough that it can be handled while peeling the wax coating off. Discard the dark part. It has no drug. I crush up the white and yellow and dissolve it in water and drink it. It does take some shaking around to dissolve fully. I don't reccomend taking all the capsules at once orally without removing the dark bit because that dark part expands and isn't good to ingest a bunch at once. Seriously, put all the dark ends in a glass of water and youll see why I say that. At the very least, suck off the coating, cut the cap in half and only eat the white and yellow parts.