• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Convert heroin to oxy dose?

thats actually how I got my job washing glassware. I'm a radio-chemist dude and my PhD is from McMaster University. Funny your PhD is in organic and you want to discuss analytical chemistry. I characterize antibodies and large moluckes which is much more advanced then what you think you know. Have you ever done x-ray diffraction on a peptide? Sorry I'm not wasting my time discussing analytical techniques with someone who talks like a 15 year old. Show me some of your publications because I'm first author of 5 as I stated below. Show me your research gate info? you don't have any lol I'm from Ghana so you can talk all the shit you want but your probably a spoiled 15 y/o who uses wikipidiia to get all your info. Also HPLC have more detectors then just UV
So you have zero experience doing quantitative analysis of small molecules and zero experience in synthesis...which is exactly the 2 things we are talking about analyzing the product of a small molecules synth.

You have time to write walls of angry text but not explain yourself technically?

Thanks for concluding the conversation.

Last edited:
your
*you're not your

You're not even an arm chair chemist because I can't get you to elaborate on a single piece of nonsense you mentioned.

Enjoy UV quantitative analysis that you won't explain.

Also good luck quanting anything that isn't UV active like tons of compounds aren't. ...how you gonna deal with non UV active components? That's rhetorical since you won't answer a single question or explain how you would quant a mixture of unknowns using UV.

You're really quiet about the technical aspects of the conversation at hand and really talkative about little personal jabs.

Also really quiet about whether you have a PhD or not or from where. Just that you washed glassware at BI for 5 years before you were laid off. You were just a little bachelor's level work bitch pushing sludge around for the PhD chemists that gave your orders.
nothing more
*you're not your

You're not even an arm chair chemist because I can't get you to elaborate on a single piece of nonsense you mentioned.

Enjoy UV quantitative analysis that you won't explain.

Also good luck quanting anything that isn't UV active like tons of compounds aren't. ...how you gonna deal with non UV active components? That's rhetorical since you won't answer a single question or explain how you would quant a mixture of unknowns using UV.

You're really quiet about the technical aspects of the conversation at hand and really talkative about little personal jabs.

Also really quiet about whether you have a PhD or not or from where. You were just a little bachelor's level work bitch pushing sludge around for the PhD chemists that gave your orders. Then they outsourced your job to china.
show me your publications from your PhD, I showed you mine. What do you have to hide? unless your lying through your teeth and are nothing more then a drug addict. I loo
So you have zero experience doing quantitative analysis of small molecules and zero experience in synthesis...which is exactly the 2 things we are talking about analyzing the product of a small molecules synth.

You have time to write walls of angry text but not explain yourself technically?

there's more then one way to skin a cat brother, im done arguing your right and im wrong ok

lets talk small molecules and characterization fuck it im bored.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5824695/ this is a compound I worked on at AVID Pharma before they were bought out by Eli Lilly, now this drug is used for diagnostic imaging of Alzheimer’s disease by the way of a PET scan. we developed this drug and check its radio purity and UV purity with HPLC NOT a mass spec. Also we have the time constraint of the short half life that is produced with the f18 being attached to the small molecule.

lets talk small molecules and characterization fuck it im bored.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5824695/ this is a compound I worked on at AVID Pharma before they were bought out by Eli Lilly, now this drug is used for diagnostic imaging of Alzheimer’s disease by the way of a PET scan. we developed this drug and check its radio purity and UV purity with HPLC NOT a mass spec. Also we have the time constraint of the short half life that is produced with the f18 being attached to the small molecule.
now lets not forget that thats a gamma immuring Florine there so we have something called radiolysis going on along with that be degraded back to an oxygen. You don't know this but that f18 is produced by a cyclotron, particle accelerator, and then delevered to a box like the one below I will show you that we use to synthesis the molecule.
1,197 × 1,066

but I just
now lets not forget that thats a gamma immuring Florine there so we have something called radiolysis going on along with that be degraded back to an oxygen. You don't know this but that f18 is produced by a cyclotron, particle accelerator, and then delevered to a box like the one below I will show you that we use to synthesis the molecule.
1,197 × 1,066
wash fucking glassware at BI right?

but I just

wash fucking glassware at BI right?

I'm really sorry you don't understand the power of MS in characterizing unknowns and giving information about the structure of compound you have by fragmenting various ways so you can also quant it in mixtures....something which UV detection cannot do at all because you need to know what you have in the mixture before you can quantitate an IDed component

All UV will tell you is there's a functional.group that can be visualized...no information about connectivity of how the compound is put together

Last edited:
I'm really sorry you don't understand the power of MS in characterizing unknowns and giving information about the structure of compound you have by fragmenting various ways so you can also quant it in mixtures....something which UV detection cannot do at all because you need to know what you have in the mixture before you can quantitate an IDed component

All UV will tell you is there's a functional.group that can be visualized...no information about connectivity of how the compound is put together
thats very true and I do have little to literally no experience with MS. I am a HPLC guy. I mean no argument but lets talk science. How would MS improve my characterization? I didn't look up the techs you mentioned earlier, but I assume you work with blood samples then centrifuge them and pop that in the MS? and that shows the metabolites of whatever Pharma project you're working on? I'm asking honestly

yes if there isn't any UV active parts of the small molecule structure, it would not be detected but most compounds are UV active, I mean even TFA is UV active in some spectrum its just finding that band gap. I also couple my UV with Gamma to ID my impurities. I work in 212 FDA regulations and thats what I know and do for my development and research work.........

yes if there isn't any UV active parts of the small molecule structure, it would not be detected but most compounds are UV active, I mean even TFA is UV active in some spectrum its just finding that band gap. I also couple my UV with Gamma to ID my impurities. I work in 212 FDA regulations and thats what I know and do for my development and research work.....
I also work in 211 which is bigger target therapies example is Telix's Lu-177 PSMA treatment for prostate cancer. I personally did a ALOT of development work on that and thats a small peptide. Now I don't work directly with the doctors or the toxicology team on what they do to charactzie the metabolites but im assuming thats what you have mastered here and what you are talking about. If you would like and are interested show me some pubs about your techs, I would be interested in learning and reading about them. I apologize for the abuse talk earlier but like I said depending on what works you do mass spec is not needed when you have iTLC, HPLC, GC, and other things we test for before we give a drug to a doctor for clinical injection.