• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Converting amphetamine sulphate to hcl?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I've got some high purity amp sulphate but want to turn it to the hcl to smoke it like meth.
To get the hcl do I have to turn the sulphate back to base using the same acid/base extraction like when purifying meth? Then just dissolve the base in methanol and bubble hydrogen chloride gas through the solution to get the hcl?

Is there an easier way to convert the suphate to hcl without playing around with toxic gases?

If it's high quality why not just swallow it? If you have pure amphetamine I think you might be on a much better boat then most people. This sounds pretty sketchy and dangerous. You might be able to smoke it but is it worth going from a pure to possibly impure result? I mean in this particular situation smoking after you do all this is a slower route of administration then just taking it any other way.

Sorry if this wasnt useful. I was just waiting for my laundry. Good luck.

Amphetamine indeed doesn't need to be insufflated/inhaled to be good. Even read that some people prefere the effects via regular oral because that way it hits less on norepinephrine vs. dopamine.

So I’m pretty sure meths smokeability comes down to its properties not the salt form, Amphetamine HCl is also stupid hygroscopic and won’t dry properly making smoking even harder. That’s the reason they use the sulphate salt in the first place.

-GC

If it's high quality why not just swallow it? If you have pure amphetamine I think you might be on a much better boat then most people. This sounds pretty sketchy and dangerous. You might be able to smoke it but is it worth going from a pure to possibly impure result? I mean in this particular situation smoking after you do all this is a slower route of administration then just taking it any other way.

Sorry if this wasnt useful. I was just waiting for my laundry. Good luck.
A simple water extraction on a g removed .35g of insoluble cut. Smoking does works with a temp controlled heat gun but thought the hcl would be safer to smoke for some reason. The sulphate puts out a bluish smoke. Looks toxic to inhale.

A simple water extraction on a g removed .35g of insoluble cut. Smoking does works with a temp controlled heat gun but thought the hcl would be safer to smoke for some reason. The sulphate puts out a bluish smoke. Looks toxic to inhale.
Actually I think smoking any type of hcl will destroy most active compounds, I actually know of no way to make amp really smokeable not in any way possible imo.

Just snort it, if indeed high quality it should have once dried no particular taste/smell and not sting the nose, if so and ineed good quality one good line will probably kick in hard and fast, unless you have insane tolerance like me...

Oral is a decent roa but then much higher doses are needed and it will still not kick in as fast and strong as snorting...

AFAIK Amph Sulphate cannot be vaped, as it's burning point is lower than the boiling point.
The blue smoke you saw was exactly that, literal smoke, by-product of combustion and not Amphetamine vapours.