Corona and Training

Zoob1234

Greenlighter
With all the gyms shut, how's everyone's training going?

Have some light and basic cast ion York Fitness Dumbells and a kettle bell, been doing a lot of high volume full body routines and a couple of runs a week, worried about losing mass.

Feeling a bit lost without the gym.

Hope you are all good?

I’m honestly having a really hard time getting past the title since every news outlet and social media platform in the world has the correct spelling...

But taking some rest, lighter weight full body stuff.

I’m stuck out of the US and literally found a giant rock I can do curls with, dips wherever, pushups, pull-ups, abs. I’ve got zero equipment though.

Some down time from training isn’t always bad albeit annoying when there’s nothing else to do.

Haha yeah I realised I balls'd up the title when I posted it!!

Ah man, yeah its frustrating. Having to occupy your time without training is hard, tempted to start learing to juggle or walk on my hands.

How long do you reckon this lockdown will last?

I’m doing just fine, actually been gaining again finally after nothing for nearly a month, along with poor diet after a surgery.

I’ve got dumbbells of various sizes, tons of bands, kettlebell, pull up bar, and a room dedicated mainly for exercise. A bench with enough weight to satisfy me, and a row/curl bar on the end. Gonna have my heavy bag and speed bag set up again soon, as well as dip bars.

The only things I miss from the gym is a rowing machine and certain machines focused on specific muscles that are hard to hit with normal equipment at home.

-GC

I bought some resistance bands with handles that I'm gonna use at the park to train body parts with MTUT training to maintain what I have. Then probably reduce doses if this don't pass in a couple weeks and prime for a blast

That's class you guys are able to still train. Just getting a bit of a pump on is definitely helping with boredom and sanity haha.

Body is still not used to the volume i'm having to do at the moment!! If racks weren't so expensive i'd happily order enough to do some decent squats.

I got squat stands, a bar, an axle and 500 lbs of plates. Things are pretty smooth training at home surprisingly. Environmental ques are a tough obstacle, but it's becoming normal. Apartment training is a little weird at first for sure.

That's decent!!

Kinda makes you feel like a hamster in a cage.

Housemate has a stand for his road bike that lets him use it like an exercise bike at the gym, vibrates the whole house, thought Armageddon was here!!!

Haha, ya there's weird rhythmic sounds periodically from different parts of the building. It's either people cooking (chopping), fucking, or exercising. Or cleaning I guess.