• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin CORONAVIRUS IN HEROIN

megustalah

Greenlighter
Can the Coronavirus implants in the heroin and survive in it and infect the user?
Or I have to clean just the bag that carry de heroine?

Its safe to snort heroin in quarantine?

I never thought i'd hear the phrase, "is it safe to snort heroin in quarantine".

If the virus can only survive a handful of days, perhaps quarantine it for a week then one can assume if it had the virus on it it would be gone after a week.

You could always wash it with isopropyl alcohol and let it dry as well. Perhaps 10 seconds in a microwave would work as well?

Thanks a lot for the advise and the council. Harm Reduction can save lifes!

And dont you worry negrogesic, nobody is going to snort h in quarantine.

We are going to quarantine for all the weekend, the goberment is trying to reduce the curve of tha pandemic infection.

I will have to stay clean until the next Tuesday

Local Autorities like the mayors and gobernators were in figth with the President because he desestimated the need of the quarantine.

I had to buy pills with acetaminofen and codeine and smoke weed, and watch film about drag queens to reduce the withdrawal symtoms.

Cool movie:
Abrázame como antes

I never thought i'd hear the phrase, "is it safe to snort heroin in quarantine".

If the virus can only survive a handful of days, perhaps quarantine it for a week then one can assume if it had the virus on it it would be gone after a week.

You could always wash it with isopropyl alcohol and let it dry as well. Perhaps 10 seconds in a microwave would work as well?

Last edited:
More than likely it would not stay active in something like that. But I dont think that scientists have tried putting coronavirus in/on drugs toner how long they can survive. If you can, wait a day before use just to be sure. Chances are, if you get sick a week or so after using it, your dealer has covid and doesnt wash his hands...

You hit it right on the head. Anyone scared of this virus simply dissolve your product in ethanol or isopropyl, then place in a pan in front of a fan to dry.

-GC

A virus can survive ouside a living host in 2 to 3 days, so in those terms heroin are safe. But if a Corona-infected person makes bags of heroin without using gloves there is a small chance of contracting the virus. But I underline small.

What should worry some users is the fact that closed boarders is many countries will make it harder to distribute large amounts of heroin and other drugs resulting in a low(er) supply of drugs making them harder to find and result in increasing prices. In Denmark we have experienced a small surge in drug users seeking substitutions treatment because heroin is harder to come by.
So if you really want to be safe now is the time to stock pile drugs. If the situations should turn out for the worse many drugs like pain killers and benzo might be directed away from the general publib and towards hospitals and people whom really need it. But it is really a worst case senario. But the security surrounding critical infrastructures in several countries have been increased dramatically.

Last edited:
A virus can survive ouside a living host in 2 to 3 days, so in those terms heroin are safe. But if a Corona-infected person makes bags of heroin without using gloves there is a small chance of contracting the virus. But I underline small.

What should worry some users is the fact that closed boarders is many countries will make it harder to distribute large amounts of heroin and other drugs resulting in a low(er) supply of drugs making them harder to find and result in increasing prices. In Denmark we have experienced a small surge in drug users seeking substitutions treatment because heroin is harder to come by.
So if you really want to be safe now is the time to stock pile drugs. If the situations should turn out for the worse many drugs like pain killers and benzo might be directed away from the general publib and towards hospitals and people whom really need it. But it is really a worst case senario. But the security surrounding critical infrastructures in several countries have been increased dramatically.
I know a guy very good who sat alone in a hospital room waiting for the doctor, as is his habit looking into the cupboards fast, seeing one filled with Duragesic and not even touching it,thinking its sum kind of shitty Temgesic :-( like swim