• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack: no oil forming

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Tried cooking up rocks with with a gram of low quality snow and no yellow oil formed after the bicarb bubbled off. All I was left with was a sludge of what I assume to be a mixture of bicarb and coke along with the cuts. Instructions were pretty straight forward with a 3:1 ration of coke to bicarb, mix, heat in spoon. I should of at least got something out of it if only a few small rocks since there was some real cocaine in it. Can someone tell me why no oil formed and got nothing from it. Does the blow need to be very high quality? I've read people cooked up real low quality blow and at least get something back. This annoys the fuck out of me since coke ain't cheap.

Tried cooking up rocks with with a gram of low quality snow and no yellow oil formed after the bicarb bubbled off. All I was left with was a sludge of what I assume to be a mixture of bicarb and coke along with the cuts. Instructions were pretty straight forward with a 3:1 ration of coke to bicarb, mix, heat in spoon. I should of at least got something out of it if only a few small rocks since there was some real cocaine in it. Can someone tell me why no oil formed and got nothing from it. Does the blow need to be very high quality? I've read people cooked up real low quality blow and at least get something back. This annoys the fuck out of me since coke ain't cheap.
You said it.....low quality blow 🤦🤷
Too much bicsrb btw 5-4:1 should be nuff

This is a thread I made a couple years ago on how to make crack cocaine btw.

You said it.....low quality blow 🤦🤷
Too much bicsrb btw 5-4:1 should be nuff
Tried it again. An oily looking substance formed on the top but it was white. It hardened into thin flat pieces. I assume this is smokable?

Tried it again. An oily looking substance formed on the top but it was white. It hardened into thin flat pieces. I assume this is smokable?
Probably yeah, if u check out my thread. The rock has to come out really big. The thing is that u can't really make crack with garbage coke man. U need good quality blow.

Probably yeah, if u check out my thread. The rock has to come out really big. The thing is that u can't really make crack with garbage coke man. U need good quality blow.
The "rock" was more like a flat disc. But at least it burned clean and didn't taste foul. Tried it again on 50mg blow and got 10mg back. 20% purity. Yeah the blow sucks in Aus. The yellow oil part had me thinking it's not working because my oil was white.

The "rock" was more like a flat disc. But at least it burned clean and didn't taste foul. Tried it again on 50mg blow and got 10mg back. 20% purity. Yeah the blow sucks in Aus. The yellow oil part had me thinking it's not working because my oil was white.
Oh man, when I was addicted to crack I was cooking rocks of 70% blow....imagine the size of those beauties, my mate was cooking half a g at a time and 300mg would come out from. It....dang those days were pleasurable and a fking nightmare aswell....

Tried it again on 50mg blow and got 10mg back. 20% purity. Yeah the blow sucks in Aus. The yellow oil part had me thinking it's not working because my oil was white.
And for the price you guys pay in Aus, not worth being a cokehesd and I'f you're gonna smoke a droog, ure better off tweaking. Too damn expensive and SHIT quality? That's a No- No. defo NO....

And for the price you guys pay in Aus, not worth being a cokehesd and I'f you're gonna smoke a droog, ure better off tweaking. Too damn expensive and SHIT quality? That's a No- No. defo NO....
Yeah it was just to experiment.

So I had this issue, you want to BARELY heat it up, as soon as it starts to bubble turn the heat down. Also use clean water, purified or water bottles without additives.
You also want to make sure to use enough water that your cut can be diluted but you want the overall width of your container to be very small (I use something shaped like a candle for 1/4 gram, about a large ladle size for a G)

You want to use about 1/4 of your weight (or less if the quality is shit) in bicarbonate. Again the main trick is constant but very low heat. After it bubbles, keep the heat low but on and off if it starts popping out of the container, and glass is best. After you do it, let it settle for 20-30 mins or drop cold water from the fridge once the oil has started to accumulate together.

So I had this issue, you want to BARELY heat it up, as soon as it starts to bubble turn the heat down. Also use clean water, purified or water bottles without additives.
You also want to make sure to use enough water that your cut can be diluted but you want the overall width of your container to be very small (I use something shaped like a candle for 1/4 gram, about a large ladle size for a G)

You want to use about 1/4 of your weight (or less if the quality is shit) in bicarbonate. Again the main trick is constant but very low heat. After it bubbles, keep the heat low but on and off if it starts popping out of the container, and glass is best. After you do it, let it settle for 20-30 mins or drop cold water from the fridge once the oil has started to accumulate together.
I've switched to ammonia and am no longer having issues.

Very low quality blow you had, from 1.0 g coke generally around 80% purity I get 0.88 back after cooking with ammonia, which gives way higher purity than bicarb, I got my base tested and it was 96% pure...

Edit: I got help from two chemists and acces to high quality and sterile tools to achieve this purity...

Last edited:
Very low quality blow you had, from 1.0 g coke generally around 80% purity I get 0.88 back after cooking with ammonia, which gives way higher purity than bicarb, I got my base tested and it was 96% pure...

Edit: I got help from two chemists and acces to high quality and sterile tools to achieve this purity...
I always thought freebasing leads to a loss of weight. I usually get coke that cooks back to 0.6g out of 1g. Always assumed it was 70%ish.

I always thought freebasing leads to a loss of weight. I usually get coke that cooks back to 0.6g out of 1g. Always assumed it was 70%ish.
Could very well be 70% ish and thats actually really very decent already these days if youre not buying larger quantitities at once, may I ask: where are you located?

Australia. Street coke is usually garbage around here but my dude goes through the darknet
If he knows the darknet well enough, it will most likely cost you in that case more than I pay locally but could in fact maybe be cheaper for you since what I heard about insane coke prizes in aus but anyway likeI said if he knows the dak web well it should be possible to get real fire, even quite some better than 70%...

Edit: an aussie over here told me really insane things, like general coke in aus being only about 5% with prizes up to 500 dollar for one g, is this crazy shit really true???

If he knows the darknet well enough, it will most likely cost you in that case more than I pay locally but could in fact maybe be cheaper for you since what I heard about insane coke prizes in aus but anyway likeI said if he knows the dak web well it should be possible to get real fire, even quite some better than 70%...
Bulk buys make it a lot cheaper but you run the risk of the dealer going heavy on the cut. First order from vendors tend to be the best. I've had straight chunks from the brick. Pearly on the inside and almost hard as a rock. Made the strongest crack. Orders after that they tend to chop it.

(Shit I only have one medium line left of my 2g amp and zero from my 2g 4mmc I got just yesterday afternoon and that was actually my stash for saturday when going to a huge retro house party with my girl, its called 30 yrs bonzai, and now Im trying to contact my plug he was online but is ignoring me probably cause Im severely stalking him but its real urgent to resupply my stash cause his wont last long since he gets one large order after the next and I cant party on coke and even more not without any drug at all,.severely losing my mind atm, fuck fuck fuckedy fuck!!!!!@@@@)