• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack that smells minty

Dr. Sleuth

Greenlighter
What is this? I've had some before that had a mint taste, but this is moreso the smell. It lingers on my hand. Anybody got an explanation?

Perhaps it was simply stored with something minty, like inside an Altoids tin?Pipes becoming “minted” after an overzealous hit in which the flame is (drawn in via inhalation) on it for too long, and past the point when any remaining rock has either combusted or run through your brillo or ashes, or whatever. This often results in a sour wintergreen-esque odor, and bitching from whomever else is using the pipe.

If your rock smells minty, my suspicion is that someone re-rocked it and added crushed Altoids or some other similar breathmint or minty candy.

With rare exceptional will I allow someone to use my stem lol I'll likely give my last 5$ to them before I let them ruin my pipe 🤣

I agree with what you say. Pipe etiquette and technique is paramount in maintaining a decent experience. Regardless of quality of stones without proper technique it will ruin fast