Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Create or Destroy: Your preference?

Destroy?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • There is no separating these concepts.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Here he goes again gtfo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You seem non-commital. In between yes and no, left or right, good or bad. Nonetheless you're still present.

In ancient China Confucians who saw 'Family' as something to be revered ... so they were Conservative ... were annoyed by Taoists who were non-committal. They yawned at Politics. They saw the world went on more or less the same no matter who was in charge.

Thought from your post that you are like that. (Which is good from my viewpoint.)

destroy... this seems to invite a kind of stylistic answer, which i like
thanks to the asker, good question.

destroy seems closer to the power of a question & the socratic ideal. please correct me if i'm wrong.

A well-placed question is like the downward point of an inverse pentagram.

A well-placed creation like the up point of the same pentagram..could turn out to be any fuckin willywally thing, y'know?

Little known fact is that the Pythagorean academies favoured the inverse pentagram over the modern popular upward facing pentagram.

Questions & destructions, little kids are full of that lightning. You can't guarantee the creation or its form(s). You can guarantee the destructions so watch out yo

You seem non-commital. In between yes and no, left or right, good or bad. Nonetheless you're still present.

In ancient China Confucians who saw 'Family' as something to be revered ... so they were Conservative ... were annoyed by Taoists who were non-committal. They yawned at Politics. They saw the world went on more or less the same no matter who was in charge.

Thought from your post that you are like that. (Which is good from my viewpoint.)

I'm not committal or non-committal.

Things I've intentionally fucked up on BZD withdrawals

1) sofa. (completely beyond repair and it smells anyway at this point)
2) bicycle wheel rim. If you have iron saw, you gotta use it. (ok it was taco anyway)
3) falafels. cucumber.
4) pants.
5) wall. (psychosis, gotta find the bug. this one needs just little surfacing.)
6) things, I don't even remember.