5. Straight-Bar Push-Down

6. Barbell Curl

7. Preacher Curl

8. Dumbbell Curl

9. Hammer Curl

10. Reverse Curl

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Back

1. Reverse-Grip Pull-Down (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

2. One-Arm Dumbbell Row (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

3. T-Bar Row (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

4. Bent-Over Barbell Row (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

5. Seated Cable Row (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

6. Deadlift (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min

7. Back Extensions (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

Friday: Shoulders

1. Seated Side Dumbbell Lateral (sets: 6, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

2. Dumbbell Press (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

3. Barbell Front Raise (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

4. Cable Lateral Raise (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

5. Rear Dumbbell Lateral (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

6. Rear Cable Lateral (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

7. Dumbbell Shrug (sets: 6, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

Saturday: Legs

1. Lying Leg Curl (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

2. Seated Leg Curl (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

3. Single-Leg Curl (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

4. Stiff-Legged Deadlift (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

5. Leg Extension (sets: 2, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

6. Leg Press (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

7. Hack Squat (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

8. Front Squat (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

9. Lunge (sets: 3, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

10. Leg Extension (sets: 4, reps: 10, rest: 1 min)

It definitely looks solid and covers all your bases. I do wanna ask your current conditioning. If you've been in the gym for a while, then this amount of volume is good. If you're freshly returning or a newbie, you're gonna be sore as fuck lol.

It definitely looks solid and covers all your bases. I do wanna ask your current conditioning. If you've been in the gym for a while, then this amount of volume is good. If you're freshly returning or a newbie, you're gonna be sore as fuck lol.
Haha I agree brother but I’ve been feeling pretty good actually Physical therapy for my shoulder went well and I’m back where I want to be as far as strength and overall health goes. I’m staying lean but I’d love to bulk up a bit I just haven’t figured out what to blast and cruise with.

Gotta do blood work to see where I’m at and I’d love to bump up the dose on my TRT a bit. Still at 100 but it could be higher for me personally. I’ve been on it for 6 years now.

Oh I wanted to ask.. you heard of Fadogia Agrestis? And is it true that in can in fact increase the size of the testes? I’m not so much worried about the size of mine but being on TRT has its down sides like not being able to blow my load like I used to. It’s still a decent amount in volume but I used to be like peter north with them money shots!!! 😂

Haha I agree brother but I’ve been feeling pretty good actually Physical therapy for my shoulder went well and I’m back where I want to be as far as strength and overall health goes. I’m staying lean but I’d love to bulk up a bit I just haven’t figured out what to blast and cruise with.

Gotta do blood work to see where I’m at and I’d love to bump up the dose on my TRT a bit. Still at 100 but it could be higher for me personally. I’ve been on it for 6 years now.

Oh I wanted to ask.. you heard of Fadogia Agrestis? And is it true that in can in fact increase the size of the testes? I’m not so much worried about the size of mine but being on TRT has its down sides like not being able to blow my load like I used to. It’s still a decent amount in volume but I used to be like peter north with them money shots!!! 😂
Can't say I've heard of it. I've just embraced the small testes over the years lol.