• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Curious Speed

Hypnobis

Bluelighter
Recently I acquired some "quality" speed from a reputable person with many positive reviews. I dried it out by pasting it onto a warm plate and then once dry I tried sniffing it and bombing it to no noticeable effect. Appetite completely intact and no apparent stimulation. I am curious as to why this might be. I should mention I had been sniffing coke for a few days before hand so perhaps some form of cross tolerance?
I haven't taken speed for many years so i am by no means an expert on its subjective effects although i am not completely naive and so i anticipated at least some stimulation. It's possible it was a dud batch but I trust the source. Can you ruin it by drying it out incorrectly or is there another explanation I haven't considered? I am taking no other drugs and no coke was taken on the day I tried the speed.

For context by speed I mean UK amphetamine. Any suggestions?

Coke will definitely induce cross tolerance with amphetamine but without a test result it could really be whatever research chemical the dealer saw fitting. There's loads of them going around.

yeah cross tolerance but you still should've felt something so I suspect shit product (uk 'speed' is notoriously absolutely shit)

Edit - reread op and definitely low potencey product / not even speed at all

Yeah, also speed contains sometimes more caffeine than amphetamine. If possible I'd buy amphetamine instead of speed, or meth if you're into strong stims.

I guess my question should be more, can too much heat degrade it? I didn't boil it or anything silly like that but I am trying to account for the total lack of effect. Hot plate, left under a radiator for maybe 40mins to an hour.

I guess my question should be more, can too much heat degrade it? I didn't boil it or anything silly like that but I am trying to account for the total lack of effect. Hot plate, left under a radiator for maybe 40mins to an hour.

Proper Amphetamine Sulphate is a very stable compound. You're not going to degrade it by drying by a radiator.

Basically, UK speed is fuckin shit these days.

Proper Amphetamine Sulphate is a very stable compound. You're not going to degrade it by drying by a radiator.

Cheers guys. Tried another bomb and some lines this morning and still fuck all effect. Slept like a baby last night too so no delusions of sobriety or anything like that. Time to put it in the bin.

Cheers guys. Tried another bomb and some lines this morning and still fuck all effect. Slept like a baby last night too so no delusions of sobriety or anything like that. Time to put it in the bin.
maybe send a bit to Wedinos, see what's in it? It's a free service

I have enough experience with buying "speed" and pressed Adderalls on DNMs. Not even once I came across amphetamine in pressed Adderalls (even if it is advertised as pressed with "real amphetamine"). I send every sample to an FTIR spectrometer lab, and every single time its methamphetamine or, rarely some weird analog of methylphenidate. Never buy anything other than pure active substances (should be listed as either "methamphetamine" or "amphetamine sulfate" etc.). Honestly, just buy meth—that way you know what you're taking and how much you're taking.

Amp in the UK is known for its very poor quality...

If I remember amp in the UK is about 30 to 40% purity, to compare I now have 10 g ld amp of 58%, and remember, the max purity of ld amp is only 73%...

Last edited:

Might have to get on the phone with the lads, innit? Let 'em know someone hoodwinked old Hypnobis with a bit of that fake paste again, innit?

cedd51fc7da15ce554179e359b37c507.jpg

Edit: It's Wednesday

I have now about 69% pure ld amp and the max purity of ld amp is 73%, this is my first time buying a large amount amp straight from the source, whos most clients are slammers and those sources slam that same amp too so its really as clean as can be, i only sniffed but man! Such intense euphoria and such clean stimulation, I can be fully in the zone for 9 to 10 hrs binging with just one medium line, spectacular!

I have now about 69% pure ld amp and the max purity of ld amp is 73%, this is my first time buying a large amount amp straight from the source, whos most clients are slammers and those sources slam that same amp too so its really as clean as can be, i only sniffed but man! Such intense euphoria and such clean stimulation, I can be fully in the zone for 9 to 10 hrs binging with just one medium line, spectacular!
very jelous