• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cyclazodone Megathread

I like n-methyl-cyclazodone when I just need a low dose stimulant for functional purposes. Larger doses have never worked out well for me due too much uncomfortable physical energy and anxiety at larger doses. Usually only dose once at like 5-10mg first thing in the morning.

Without any tolerance I notice it is very long lasting. Sometimes I can still feel very minor residual stimulation 24 hours later. I can usually get to sleep naturally though just takes longer.

Everyone's reaction here seem strange to me when describing cyclazodone vs n-methyl-cyclazodone. I find cyclazodone to be more recreational. I can take it in much larger doses and actually get something quasi nice out of it sometimes. Less anxiety and uncomfortableness then n-methyl-cyclazodone. The majority of the effects wear off in like 4-6 hours but it too seems to have some residual stimulation that hangs around for a long time, not quite as long as n-methyl-cyclazodone though.

I try to use these sparingly incase they are bad for liver. I have noticed an usual body and breathe odor on me when I've tried to push cyclazodone too far. Eerily similar to the way a heavy alcoholic sometimes smells, I usually don't have body odor issues so this was strange for me. Not sure if that meant anything but I'm still cautious with it and almost never use beyond occasional therapeutic levels anymore.

My order of N-Methyl-Cyclazodone came in this week and I’m not really impressed. I started with a 30mg dose followed by a 10mg booster a few hours later. Three things I found interesting, NMC turned me into a chatter box. I could not stop talking. I talked to my wife more last night than I have in years. The second thing I noticed is the duration of NMC. It’s really long lasting. Third it left a really foul, soapy taste in my mouth.

For research purposes I’m glad I sampled NMC, but in my opinion Cyclazodone is a better fit for me.

My order of N-Methyl-Cyclazodone came in this week and I’m not really impressed. I started with a 30mg dose followed by a 10mg booster a few hours later. Three things I found interesting, NMC turned me into a chatter box. I could not stop talking. I talked to my wife more last night than I have in years. The second thing I noticed is the duration of NMC. It’s really long lasting. Third it left a really foul, soapy taste in my mouth.

For research purposes I’m glad I sampled NMC, but in my opinion Cyclazodone is a better fit for me.

Yeah i find cyclazodone to be more functional and predictable for normal uses. N-methylcyclazodone is a bit of a commitment. Also feels more toxic (which i assume is due to increased serotonin release). N-methylcyclazodone feels stronger to me, somewhat methamphetamine like. I think my characterization of, "amphetamine is to methamphetamine as cyclazodone is to N-methylcyclazodone" is pretty accurate, and similarly amphetamine is superior to methamphetamine at low doses. Id much rather have 30mg of amphetamine (dextro) than 30mg of methamphetamine. Yet I'd rather have 80mg of methamphetamine than 80mg of amphetamine. This is a product of the serotonin release. Cyclazodone and N-methylcyclazodone behave similarly. At least in my experience. But clearly, n-methylcyclazodone is more serotonergic which makes it more enjoyable than cyclazodone. Of course i don't recommend taking high doses of either.

I try to use these sparingly incase they are bad for liver. I have noticed an usual body and breathe odor on me when I've tried to push cyclazodone too far. Eerily similar to the way a heavy alcoholic sometimes smells, I usually don't have body odor issues so this was strange for me. Not sure if that meant anything but I'm still cautious with it and almost never use beyond occasional therapeutic levels anymore.
Your instinct was right. We're taught, for some stupid reason that smell is an irrelevant sense. In truth, it can tell us more about things like disease states, toxins, what kinda banana bread i s bakin'..

Think about it - the nose actually takes in molecules from the atmosphere around you, *entering your body* ... and a complicated analysis is done and the appropriate signals sent to the hippocampus..

But there's something primal about it too. I can't fuck anyone who doesn't smell good to me, but if they do, woo look out. Bang on your door at 3AM sober.

Went ahead and made this a megathread and added it into the directory, to hopefully generate a little conversation on the topic. A vendor I know of is selling a 20mg/ml solution of N-Methyl-Cyclazodone. I'm thinking of picking some up to supplement my Vyvanse soon.

I had gotten a gram of the stuff sometime last year, and I actually quite liked it. It was stimulating enough to be strongly motivating, while not being fiendy or jittery. Smooth, long lasting stimulation. I'm gonna get some and get back about my experiences with it.

Went ahead and made this a megathread and added it into the directory, to hopefully generate a little conversation on the topic. A vendor I know of is selling a 20mg/ml solution of N-Methyl-Cyclazodone. I'm thinking of picking some up to supplement my Vyvanse soon.

I had gotten a gram of the stuff sometime last year, and I actually quite liked it. It was stimulating enough to be strongly motivating, while not being fiendy or jittery. Smooth, long lasting stimulation. I'm gonna get some and get back about my experiences with it.

Yeah at large doses it felt alot like methamphetamine, not nearly as euphoric but almost equally manic/hyperkinetic. If you tried a similar amount of cyclazodone you'd probably have a panic attack, but n-methylcyclazodone is so smooth pharmacokinetically and also more serotonergic, that the intense dopamine release is tolerable. Can induce a "tweaking" like state reminiscent of methamphetamine, but the next day toxic feeling is suspicious, it feels more toxic than methamphetamine (my bones ached in a weird way). I wouldn't exceed 30mg (i though have greatly exceeded that amount). Between phenibut and alcohol my liver has enough bullshit to deal with.

Yeah at large doses it felt alot like methamphetamine, not nearly as euphoric but almost equally manic/hyperkinetic. If you tried a similar amount of cyclazodone you'd probably have a panic attack, but n-methylcyclazodone is so smooth pharmacokinetically and also more serotonergic, that the intense dopamine release is tolerable. Can induce a "tweaking" like state reminiscent of methamphetamine, but the next day toxic feeling is suspicious, it feels more toxic than methamphetamine (my bones ached in a weird way). I wouldn't exceed 30mg (i though have greatly exceeded that amount). Between phenibut and alcohol my liver has enough bullshit to deal with.
That's fair. I def got shades of amp/m-amp, def had the clear headed motivation, lacking the PUNCH of meth though. I didn't get any weird sides personally, but I was pumping myself full of all sorta crazy shit at the time so probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. I'm gonna stick to 20mg, I remember 20-30mg being a good dose when I took it before. I imagine the stuff I'm getting now is gonna be a little bit better quality the source is just more legit.

Yeah my perceptions when i first tried it 2 years ago were 100% the same. Perhaps I'm simply more depressed now, and am having a therapeutic response, or perhaps the cyclopropyl group dropped off and it turned into something more interesting after 2 years of sitting, like a fine wine ??

In any event it sort of feels like a diet 2-fma, with fewer side-effects. Really thought it was garbage at first however. It took a few days to get past (or perhaps accustomed to) the physical anxiety.

For the record, I got 250mg of this recently and went through it all... I liked it a lot more this time, too. Not amazing, but it was clean and functional and one time when I was feeling quite down emotionally, it turned it around entirely and I had a great day.

For the record, I got 250mg of this recently and went through it all... I liked it a lot more this time, too. Not amazing, but it was clean and functional and one time when I was feeling quite down emotionally, it turned it around entirely and I had a great day.
Was that cyclazadone or the n-methyl variety that you tried? I have both available, but it seems like n-methyl is the way to go according to anybody that has tried them both.

Cyclazodone. I've also done n-methyl-cyclaz a bunch of times. I think I prefer cyclazodone a little bit, as n-methyl lasts too long and has a tendency to give me headaches. When I first started using n-methyl I would have said I preferred it by a clear margin, but after more experience with both I think I prefer cyclazodone.

That's fair. I def got shades of amp/m-amp, def had the clear headed motivation, lacking the PUNCH of meth though. I didn't get any weird sides personally, but I was pumping myself full of all sorta crazy shit at the time so probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. I'm gonna stick to 20mg, I remember 20-30mg being a good dose when I took it before. I imagine the stuff I'm getting now is gonna be a little bit better quality the source is just more legit.

Yeah the meth like quality only came out of n-methylcyclazodone at very high doses, like 80mg or more. Perhaps it was even higher than that, I was snorting it without measuring it. Felt very stimulating at high doses. More stimulating than say adderall or dextroamphetamine. Felt awful the next day however.

Got my stuff in today. Went with 20mg nmc. It definitely got me up pretty good, work went smoother than normal. I think when taking it in addition to my vyvanse + piracetam and aniracetam for the first time, it was all together a bit too much. Still kinda stimulated now and I took it like 8 hours ago. Feel kinda dehydrated def gonna chug a lil agua, so I'll probably try and stick to like 10mg when taking it in combos with other stuff I think that would've been fine.

n-methyl-cyclazodone is quite strong, I wouldn't want to combine it with vyvanse, myself. It also lasts a long time, like 12 hours or so. Depending on dose. I sometimes get a wicked headache from it, but sometimes it's about perfect, other than lasting too long. I think overall I prefer cyclazodone, as it lasts shorter and I've never gotten a headache from it.

n-methyl-cyclazodone is quite strong, I wouldn't want to combine it with vyvanse, myself. It also lasts a long time, like 12 hours or so. Depending on dose. I sometimes get a wicked headache from it, but sometimes it's about perfect, other than lasting too long. I think overall I prefer cyclazodone, as it lasts shorter and I've never gotten a headache from it.
I had forgotten quite how long it lasted. It's been a while since I used it. Just checked the psychonautwiki for cyclazodone since there's not much info anywhere, and it said 5-7 hours so I rolled with it around 1pm. Will def remember for next time. Yeah, I got a bit of a headache too. Hmmm, maybe I should've just went with the regular cyclazodone. Just thought n-methyl- was preferred for some reason.

How bad is it to stack cyclazodone with PPAP? I tried it once and it made cyclazodone much more enjoyable.

I had some N-ethyl cyclazodone and it was almost inactive, alone or stacked with PPAP - another compound I found to be barely active and not worth the money. Maybe my genetics are weird? I shouldn't have stim tolerance as I was abstinent for more than a year.

On a update with this stuff, a few days ago i took some cyclazodone for the first time a while (i took it because I ran out of dextroamphetamine).

I took 50mg sublingually at 10am. At first it was fine, but by around 2pm I started to feel quite physically anxious and uncomfortable. It definitely seemed like i took too much. It lasted all day and evening. Barely slept that night. That stuff is definitely stronger than I remembered. The physical anxiety was pretty severe

How bad is it to stack cyclazodone with PPAP? I tried it once and it made cyclazodone much more enjoyable.

Its not bad per say, but will raise your blood pressure and increase side-effects. Also seems to increase the duration of cyclazodone (and all stimulants, perhaps PPAP has some mild MAO-B inhibitory action).

Its not bad per say, but will raise your blood pressure and increase side-effects.
I took half my regular dose with PPAP (dosed 30 minutes before cyclazodone) and it had more of an euphoric push similar to d-amp. I didn't notice more physical side-effects, but I did take clonazepam around 12 hours before dosing.