• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Delta 8 THC Megathread

I've read it does . Maybe have seen studies saying it does.

Took a 35 mgs Delta 8 taffy half an hour ago
Never ever known about delta 8 Thc.As i know the psychoactive component is delta 7 Thc.Enlighten me please

I had an Isopropanol ectract Made from weed once. It was highly incapacitating in all test subjects. Nothing like the weed it was made from. I was the only one that spoke a word during the entire evening. Is pure d8-Thc anything alike?

I had an Isopropanol ectract Made from weed once. It was highly incapacitating in all test subjects. Nothing like the weed it was made from. I was the only one that spoke a word during the entire evening. Is pure d8-Thc anything alike?
Oral thc is very similar in delta 8 or delta 9 form. In lower doses, I can notice a difference in strength (delta 9 being stronger) but in higher doses I can't tell a difference between the two.

I hope everyone enjoys their 4/20 !

☮️

I know I’m replying years later but as some others have said, IMO a lot of these products either didn’t contain the amounts of d8 claimed, or contained another cannabinoid instead, especially the earlier products. 50mg of delta 8 orally kicks my ads and continues to do so, even though I smoke regular bud regularly

I know I’m replying years later but as some others have said, IMO a lot of these products either didn’t contain the amounts of d8 claimed, or contained another cannabinoid instead, especially the earlier products. 50mg of delta 8 orally kicks my ads and continues to do so, even though I smoke regular bud regularly
kicks my ass*

most of it has significant amounts of d9 from what I've seen

some of the amounts might be overstated due to coelution of d9/iso-THCs, but I know KCA/proverde and a couple others using mass spec continue to ID d9

I have a delta 8 pen but it for some reason refuses to work with a 510 threaded from a dispensary. Well, at first it did but then I get the blinking light.
It's definitely a smoother and more functional high. I got Grand Daddy Purp of it awhile back. After about 10 hits I was definitely stoned though, felt basically like d9 by then.

I have a delta 8 pen but it for some reason refuses to work with a 510 threaded from a dispensary. Well, at first it did but then I get the blinking light.
It's definitely a smoother and more functional high. I got Grand Daddy Purp of it awhile back. After about 10 hits I was definitely stoned though, felt basically like d9 by then.
Did you check to see if your battery was charged? Flashing lights is usually the first indicator that your battery needs to be charged.

Yeah, it's charged. It just doesn't fit properly since I guess it wasn't really designed for this battery. Flashing light blue light usually means poor connection or something. At first I could hit it if I just loosened it up a bit, that stopped working though.

Read about this delta8.currently unschedulled,but still active.weaker than delta9.i will try,if i can

Yeah, in states where regular D9 THC products are illegal, it's great really. Just takes a bit more to get as stoned as D9 but you definitely can. Out in Nebraska where I have a lot of family there's D8 advertised everywhere. Same with CBD, yet, CBD shops have been raided by police out there because as it would turn out, it's not actually legal everywhere, or is only legal in certain forms. It doesn't stop people from selling it though. I mean in my area, there's a local hippie giftshop that used to have a back room that you could only enter if you were 18. I was delighted when I did, before medical was legal in my state, and found out they were selling weed back there lol. I don't think they were ever busted. But it was like $30 a gram...

The giggles are real and the come up is quick.

I usually eat my dose after a large meal and right before I brush my teeth. I'm typically laughing as I spit out the last of my mouthwash/toothpaste. It's kind of like a timer. I know I'm gonna get right by the time I finish brushing my teeth so I typically don't waste any time doing it.

I'm surprised to hear people actually like this stuff.

I've never tried it, all I know is it's supposed to be a lot weaker than most regular weed, and regular weed is legal in my state now so there's no need to go for weaker stuff.

I haven't really read any of this thread, but what benefits does Delta 8 have over stronger weed?

I've used delta 8 edibles in the past and never seemed to get much out of it, at doses where, if I were to take an equivalent dose of regular THC, I'd be in outer space...but I randomly decided to try a vape pen of some earlier tonight, took one single hit off the cartridge and got LIT. lol. I was definitely surprised at how stoned I got.

It's remarkable to me how ubiquitous delta 8 got as quickly as it did

I used to be a huge pothead and technically still am, with a massive THC tolerance based on vaping all day and consuming hundreds of mgs of oral THC daily, but I haven't touched a D9 THC product in over a year. A few weeks ago when I had a really bad precipitated withdrawal from taking naltrexone while abusing kratom extracts I gave in and to get relief purchased a D8 edible from the same smoke shop I get my OPMS black kratom shot.

100mg doses provided lots of relief. Although it's hard to compare for me to D9 since my tolerance was down, i'd say it isn't that much weaker, at least when consumed orally. I saw some video that claimed when orally taken the first pass metabolism converts it to the metabolite as D9 gets converted to. Knocked my socks off, really.

I was worried it would re-ignite my cannabinoid habit but I managed to abstain. I am still abusing the kratom tho.

Point being, oral D8 is legit af.