• Current Events, Politics & Science
    Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Current Events & Politics Moderators: Nurse Ratched | Cheshire_Kat

US Events Democratic Party is no good and useless

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
Don’t mean to sound like a dick, but if most democrats don’t understand how Biden’s policy’s have an affect on the price of gas how do we know what els they don’t understand but are certain of, cause that’s a really simple one

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Don’t mean to sound like a dick, but if most democrats don’t understand how Biden’s policy’s have an affect on the price of gas how do we know what els they don’t understand but are certain of, cause that’s a really simple one
The mistake Republicans make is thinking that "democrats" actually like their party. Nobody likes biden. Not even ppl that voted for him. So yea we realize he's fucking up.

It's very foreign because in a Republicans mind the party and leaders are like a religion.

But to people on the left...Democrats are just the same flavor of corruption and middle class crushing rott that Republicans are....except minus religious zealotry and overt racism....so we just vot for the trash party that has less shitty things.

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
The mistake Republicans make is thinking that "democrats" actually like their party. Nobody likes biden. Not even ppl that voted for him. So yea we realize he's fucking up.

It's very foreign because in a Republicans mind the party and leaders are like a religion.

But to people on the left...Democrats are just the same flavor of corruption and middle class crushing rott that Republicans are....except minus religious zealotry and overt racism....so we just vot for the trash party that has less shitty things.
don’t stereotype us, then stereotypes the other side, brilliant

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
don’t stereotype us, then stereotypes the other side, brilliant
I didn't accuse you of stereotyping dems because a stereotype generally begins with what the majority of people beleieve a sect of people are....then just extends that to say everyone in said group is like that too.

Here in the US the majority of people believe that dems are as I described them...hating of their own leaders. (Relublicans are a minority as evidence by popular votes since the 80s so their viewpoint is not representative of what the "stereotypical" democrat is).

On the flip side...not all Republicans and racist and religious zealots. But religion is as big a part of your platform as anything else so me saying that your party represents these things is not an allegation or stereotyping of republican voters....it's a statement about the party per se...not it's individuals

Last edited:

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
I didn't accuse you of stereotyping dems because a stereotype generally begins with what the majority of people beleieve a sect of people are....then just extends that to say everyone in said group is like that too.

Here in the US the majority of people believe that dems are as I described them...hating of their own leaders. (Relublicans are a minority as evidence by popular votes since the 80s so their viewpoint is not representative of what the "stereotypical" democrat is).

On the flip side...not all Republicans and racist and religious zealots. But religion is as big a part of your platform as anything else so me saying that your party represents these things is not an allegation or stereotyping of republican voters....it's a statement about the party per se...not it's individuals
Well at least you acknowledge he’s fuckin up, I can respect that

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Well you said it so it must be true, even tho it’s obviously not

Can you explain to me how Biden has made gas prices high, exactly? What policies did he enact that caused this? I'm not seeing it. I'm not about Biden, I don't think he's done a good job overall, but inflation isn't caused by Biden, and gas prices are set by OPEC and oil companies. The Dems are trying to make it seem like Biden is the cause of the recent slight drop, which is also dumb. Inflation is caused by many factors, the biggest one by far is the global supply chain issues, which are affecting the whole world.

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
Can you explain to me how Biden has made gas prices high, exactly? What policies did he enact that caused this? I'm not seeing it. I'm not about Biden, I don't think he's done a good job overall, but inflation isn't caused by Biden, and gas prices are set by OPEC and oil companies. The Dems are trying to make it seem like Biden is the cause of the recent slight drop, which is also dumb. Inflation is caused by many factors, the biggest one by far is the global supply chain issues, which are affecting the whole world.
I explained how if supply is expected to increase or decrease in the future how that has an immediate affect on the current price…I don’t think the huge companies are just winging it day by day….we saw this happen with toilet paper

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
That's true, anticipation of future supply is often baked into demand. But that sounds more like the fault of oil companies than Biden. The Ukraine situation is a huge factor, too. In fact probably the biggest, Russia is a big-time producer and exporter. We're affected a lot less than Europe is because of that.

Dropperneck

Bluelighter
His admin changed banking regulations that made investing in energy projects unprofitable. It takes many years and a lot of money to develop. But they also cut leases big league federally, but more importantly they aren’t permitting anyone anyway. This is why macron explained to Biden publicly that the UAE was already producing at 95% capacity, and was basically asking us to get back to producing without saying it. I’m confused the most by the fact that Biden said he would do exactly this during his campaign for climate change, but now that they are doing it they aren’t taking credit. Why not just be honest and say you’re enacting your climate change energy policy rather than blaming everyone else?

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
That's true, anticipation of future supply is often baked into demand. But that sounds more like the fault of oil companies than Biden. The Ukraine situation is a huge factor, too. In fact probably the biggest, Russia is a big-time producer and exporter. We're affected a lot less than Europe is because of that.
I’m not saying it’s all Biden’s fault just that he’s a contributing factor, I realize the oil giants are greedy as can be

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
His admin changed banking regulations that made investing in energy projects unprofitable. It takes many years and a lot of money to develop. But they also cut leases big league federally, but more importantly they aren’t permitting anyone anyway. This is why macron explained to Biden publicly that the UAE was already producing at 95% capacity, and was basically asking us to get back to producing without saying it. I’m confused the most by the fact that Biden said he would do exactly this during his campaign for climate change, but now that they are doing it they aren’t taking credit. Why not just be honest and say you’re enacting your climate change energy policy rather than blaming everyone else?
Any bill or restriction that get passed that will in any way reduce the overall amount of production will have a affect on price, don’t feel like looking it up but if I remember keystone was suppose to move like 800k barrels a day ? That will affect the price undoubtedly, but to be clear I’m not saying Biden is 100% responsible, but to say he has no affect on the price is just not true

Dropperneck

Bluelighter
Any bill or restriction that get passed that will in any way reduce the overall amount of production will have a affect on price, don’t feel like looking it up but if I remember keystone was suppose to move like 800k barrels a day ? That will affect the price undoubtedly, but to be clear I’m not saying Biden is 100% responsible, but to say he has no affect on the price is just not true
I mean we were a major exporter of oil till he cucked the industry when he was installed. I personally know people who lost their jobs in the energy sector, they are going ahead with their climate agenda, but don’t want to admit it for some reason, curious.

December Flower

Bluelighter
Yeah both leading US parties are no good and useless (they're also the same fucking thing. It's far right or medium right, but both parties are right-wing, that just cannot work - it's funnier for democrats though because they're called Leftists, and here in Europe we'd call them fascist nazi fucks)

the only way to break their choke hold is voting for independant parties
that's why they have to do everything in their power to stop you from doing that

actually pretty logical

3cw7zv.jpg

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
I mean we were a major exporter of oil till he cucked the industry when he was installed. I personally know people who lost their jobs in the energy sector, they are going ahead with their climate agenda, but don’t want to admit it for some reason, curious.
The part that Trips me out the most is they say it for going green, yet we get oil from countries that pretty much follow no emission restrictions then transport that to the US, wouldn’t it make more sense to produce our own oil as clean as possible, not having to transport is as far will cut a good amount of emissions alone won’t it ? I dunno I’m not that smart but I understand supply and demand at the very least

Dropperneck

Bluelighter
The part that Trips me out the most is they say it for going green, yet we get oil from countries that pretty much follow no emission restrictions then transport that to the US, wouldn’t it make more sense to produce our own oil as clean as possible, not having to transport is as far will cut a good amount of emissions alone won’t it ? I dunno I’m not that smart but I understand supply and demand at the very least
Important to note America makes the cleanest oil and gas energy in the world. This is more about making folks more dependent on the grid. Oil and gas is so versatile. Sad part is that these batteries and lithium mining is unsustainable and down right evil.