• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Diclazepam works for tapering - and I WANT IT...

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
.... I guess this is the most important reason to taper. I have a monster high tolerance when it comes to benzos. And since in Oct. last year I began with RC-Benzos plus the Corona-Lockdown I drank so much of my (totally crazy!!!) 10 different RC-Benzos, it's over now. I thaught Diclazepam would be the best to taper off and its day two now - it works. I had days when I had 50 to 60 mg of any of these 10 different RC-Benzos but now it's over. I'm taking now 5mg in the morning, 5 midday, 5 in the evening and it works - great :) I have no side effects and yes I know it's just day 2, the side effects will come. I also realized that it's not good to start with the 5 mg in the morning and also the 5 mg midday seem anyhow too much for me because I'm getting tired like hell.

Now with the lockdown it's not that bad, but if I (hopefully) start to work again that's not what I need during the day. So I decided to take 3 mg in the morning, 3 midday and 5 in the evening combined with a good indica-joint to let me sleep.

Please people, keep your fingers crossed for me. I don't want to NEVER EVER touch them again, but I want to decide when and where I take something. This would be great. So I also did before the lockdown but I have been so bored I just took everything in high doses. STOP NOW! I also have an ex-nurse that I can fully trust and she will give me the "real" Diazepam for tapering. I'm so grateful for that!!!

And I'm not scared because of pain or something, thank God I have no anxiety-issue, I just want to taper down so that I can decide when and what and how much to take.

JJ