• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

difference in effect of normal vs cooked (crack) cocaine when snorting

Sir.otonin

Bluelighter
I know the effects are different when crack is smoked or used in other ROAs, but if one snorts crack cocaine, is it any different from snorting normal white powder cocaine? in terms of intensity, duration, and any other noticeable differences.
(I didn't use the term freebase because I'm not sure which one it refers to, crack or normal white powder, so if you are using that term please clarify this for me!)

I know the effects are different when crack is smoked or used in other ROAs, but if one snorts crack cocaine, is it any different from snorting normal white powder cocaine? in terms of intensity, duration, and any other noticeable differences.
(I didn't use the term freebase because I'm not sure which one it refers to, crack or normal white powder, so if you are using that term please clarify this for me!)
As far as I know snorting cracks a waste it’s made that way to be smoked , you can shoot crack if you prepare it with lemon juice but it’s not as strong as shooting powder coke

You're sort of mislead in your reasoning. Crack is made and exists solely as a means of making cocaine smoke able so to try to insufflate it would be completely illogical and wasteful.

You cant sniff crack since it doesnt dissolve well in water anymore, so it would not get absorbed by your mucus membrane into your bloodstream.

Crack is cooked with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and is very impure.

Basecoke is cleaned with ammonia and way more pure.