• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Difference in sexual gratification (and therefore attraction) between men and women

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Was watching a presentation with a neuroscientist by the name of Heather Berlin who mentioned when it comes to personality disorders,
- women tend toward self harm based disorders like BPD
- men tend toward harm toward others based disorders like ASPD.

I am a firm believer (well, its scientifically proven) in "fractals" - that is the self replication basis of nature.

i.e. nature repeats itself according to scale.

The vagina = an organ which operates on the basis of intake, taking in.
The penis = an organ which operates on the basis of giving.

i.e. the biology of an organsim we could conclude, replicates itself in personality.

i.e. vagina = intake = self harm, self aggression tendency
Penis = giving = harm toward others, outwardly aggressive tendency.

In terms of sexual gratification,

men = can attain gratification with basically any women, they can experience orgasm with any woman as they're output, basically anything to scratch the itch with will do.

women = for sexual gratification, the man in question must really be able to generate internal affect, not only to get them to orgasm, but for them to feel anything during intercourse at all.

For this reason, a woman cannot necessarily experience orgasm with just any man (well, maybe if she gets herself psyched up, apparently they can).

But it's not spontaneous as it is for men toward women (again, men just need to "offload" = no specific internal affect necessary).

Therefore if a man wished to be able to induce an orgasm in ANY woman, he would have to have emotional refinement such to be able to reliably induce internal affect, in ALL women, all people.

That is to say, significant personality augmentation from baseline level of being "the giver".

Likewise if a woman wanted to be able to get her rocks off with any man as they so pleased, they would need to incorporate a facet to their personality to augment the baseline "receiver" disposition, becoming a "giver" in some capacity also.

What I'm saying is, biology pre-disposes our emotional disposition (aka personality) a certain way depending on whether we're male or female.

For gender equalization, personality modification, building on what we have to include what the other side ALSO has = what's required.

i.e. men maintain an element of "giver" to their personality, but become "receivers" (emotionally) in some capacity also.

Women maintain their "receiver" disposition, but augment it with a "giver" element also.

Personality modification = emotional modification = modification in how our nervous system operates

= modification of conventional human behaviors like certain elements of impulse control.

- For men = easy to sexually gratify as their sexual organ is expressive, it's external = easy to access = easy to climax.

- For a woman - access = getting "deep inside" = personality (i.e. emotional presentation/application/skill) must be much more adept in this capacity to gratify them sexually.

i.e. personality (predisposed emotional state) = a function of predisposed biology.

It must be augmented, modified, cultivated - to become sustainably functional = cognition, self awareness etc.

Last edited:
This is really interesting and actually truly, factual. There’s no way to profile either genre as being exclusive even to either scenario, as gender identity is truly personal to the point that genderqueer makes nothing but sense to me.

I identify as male. Explicity, and I understand how that hormonal difference and identity dictated historically in so many ways does fit a part of my suit, I guess. I’m on the upper end of average in testosterone which closes the subject on my end, I guess. It’s so hard to make sweeping statements in such sensitive subjects.

Anyway, I bet your TED talk generalist here understands all of that. Don’t take things too literally. One autist to another.

- Personality = on some level an extrapolation of biology – sex organ.

Developmental process = one needs to learn how to please and gratify the other, work around the nature etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of see the point. What about the dick being electrical though? What do you mean? Isn't the pussy electrical too?

I kind of see the point. What about the dick being electrical though? What do you mean? Isn't the pussy electrical too?

I actually modified that sentence.

Electricity is a product of the overt swagger depolarizing into the tender intimacy (i.e. positive charge to negative charge).

Last edited by a moderator:
Women – nasty, sticky, wet, secretive.

@JohnBoy2000 we strongly discourage any threads or posts in the SLR sub-Forum that stereotype or essentialise either sex or any gender/orientation. You have probably stepped over the line already with the above quote but because you are fairly new to posting in SLR this is just a reminder.

Discussing the differences between men and women and their sexuality is fine, but the language needs to be reasonable and not essentialise in a negative way.

Thanks

Should the pussy be electrical?

Ideally it should be yes, and for some gals at a certain age, it is.
But then they hit early 30's and lose it pretty devastatingly etc.

So this makes me feel like I have ugly, useless girl parts and am unwanted at my age. I don't think this is either appropriate or helpful to women or men, reading this.

So this makes me feel like I have ugly, useless girl parts and am unwanted at my age. I don't think this is either appropriate or helpful to women or men, reading this.

Perhaps not until we learn how to address the situation - which is the point of scientific discussion.

And of course it's a generalization.

I understand the point that you are trying to make, and while it is an interesting idea I do not believe that these types of generalizations are helpful or accurate.
men = can attain gratification with basically any women, they can experience orgasm with any woman as they're output, basically anything to scratch the itch with will do.

women = for sexual gratification, the man in question must really be able to generate internal affect, not only to get them to orgasm, but for them to feel anything during intercourse at all.

For this reason, a woman cannot necessarily experience orgasm with just any man (well, maybe if she gets herself psyched up, apparently they can).

But it's not spontaneous as it is for men toward women (again, men just need to "offload" = no specific internal affect necessary).
Psychological attraction is usually an important component for all sexes, not just women. And the suggestion that men can just enjoy sex with anyone can be quite demeaning and objectifying.

- women tend toward self harm based disorders like BPD
- men tend toward harm toward others based disorders like ASPD.
I disagree. Cluster B personality disorders simply present differently in men and women, leading many BPD men (who tend to manifest their anger more physically) to be misdiagnosed with other disorders such as ASPD. BPD is an incredibly stigmatized disorder among many mental health professionals, and that stigma includes the stereotype of it primarily affecting females. This is why personality disorders are being aggregated into a single diagnosis with different specifier types (borderline type, antisocial type, narcissistic type, etc.) in the ICD-11, which begins to go into effect on January 1st.

Women – nasty, sticky, wet, secretive.
This is quite misogynistic and I really hope that the way that I am perceiving it is not the way that you meant this to be taken. I would suggest rewriting it or taking it out of your message entirely.

Hi I'm deficiT's gf. I'm sorry are... Are you a virgin? Who hurt you honey?

Maybe involuntary celibate?

This was a passed thread that was brought back to life;

Related in topic to the other thread for which I was pointed (to my surprise).

Is there some consternation afoot?

This was a passed thread that was brought back to life;

Related in topic to the other thread for which I was pointed (to my surprise).

Is there some consternation afoot?
There is usually much consternation afoot, depending who's asking and who's looking for it.