• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Dirty 30s with meth in them?

OxyGrip87

Greenlighter
Just got some dirty 30's from a new person today. They appear to be the same as the ones ive preciously had in my area HOWEVER they smell like meth. I snort them and am aware that anything could be in them. Just wondering if anyone has cone across this before. When i snort it, it doesnt burn like meth, doesnt taste like it, but in the container i keep it in, it smells exactly like it, all metallic and shit is the best way i can describe the smell. Buddy of mine banged one and he said they were good but i noticed he had more energy. Hes at home probablly in bed rn so i cant get ahold to ask. Maybe if hes in bed thats a tell sign its not meth, but damn sure smells like it is. Any opinions/experience/reccomendations? Thanks in advance.

With my experience with them...no lie... I don't do any drugs but the fake 30s...I took a drug test, knowing I was going to fall of course. I had a hit for every drug that was on the cup. You never know what you're getting with those unless you know who's making them. Stay safe everyone

With my experience with them...no lie... I don't do any drugs but the fake 30s...I took a drug test, knowing I was going to fall of course. I had a hit for every drug that was on the cup. You never know what you're getting with those unless you know who's making them. Stay safe everyone
Have you ever come across one that smelled like meth? It could be just me and maybe my senses are heightened, idk.

Have you ever come across one that smelled like meth? It could be just me and maybe my senses are heightened, idk.
I did get some one time that smelled and tasted like some kind of chemicals. I still muscled them and they got me pretty lit like usual. 🤷‍♂️

I did get some one time that smelled and tasted like some kind of chemicals. I still muscled them and they got me pretty lit like usual. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah these are decent. I did an at home drug test and it didnt show any meth in my system 12 hours after using the dirty 30. Thanks for the response.

If it’s got meth in it, it would burn when you sniff it.. like burn a lot, but you may be putting it on foil so idk..
Yeah thats what i was thinking too. I remember sniffing meth like 15 years ago and the burn hurt so good if that makes any sense lol. These are okay amd dont have any in it, i found out. It just had that smell/taste of smoked/burned meth that tripped a flag for me. Thanks again.

Why pay the price for dirty 30s since they are pretty much thesame as the fentdope these data?
In some areas out West, fent only comes in the form of blue/M30 pills (with no powder fentadope available), but they aren't sold at a premium (as they are on the East Coast, apparently).

If I were you I wouldn’t do anything but chase them on foil. Snorting/ingesting is quite dangerous. With smoking you can take a tiny bit, it’ll hit near instantly and you can much better judge the strength etc. once you’ve snorted one there’s nothing you can do to go back.

The ones I get (west coast) vary. Last 3 times I used a 10/12 panel test they have hit for meth, MDMA, thc and benzo. The only things I do are pressed m30 and occasional Xanax. I don’t even smoke weed and they hit for thc which is the oddest one imo. Meth is surprising too cause I’m very sensitive to it. .05g of it is enough to get me wired and unable to sleep for quite a while yet I sleep fine on these. Probably fent overpowering it. But they definitely don’t give me the meth feeling which I hate. I don’t even like caffeine… possibly it’s cross contamination in production causing the +, not enough to feel but enough to test + for.

The freebase oil smells a good bit like almonds and geraniums, but pure methamphetamine hydrochloride is an odorless, bitter-tasting crystalline salt readily soluble in water. What you're smelling as “metallic” is an impurity. I try to avoid confirmation bias as much as possible.

When it comes to these "dirty 30s" → save your money for drugs you can identify. Those bootleg tablets haphazardly packed with poorly mixed, unmilled ingredients are not even close to being worth the risk of taking. This is some sketchy-ass, dangerous AF bullshit. Moreover, each time somebody overdoses on opioids, it makes it progressively harder for the rest of us to try and get out from under the devastation that is drug prohibition.

So vote with your dollar – don't waste your money on these unprofessional, risky fent presses attempting to be disguised as oxycodone. Spend your money on better drugs. I'm not judging either – spend your money on opioids all you like, just purchase the real deal, not this product of sociopathic apathy.

The freebase oil smells a good bit like almonds and geraniums, but pure methamphetamine hydrochloride is an odorless, bitter-tasting crystalline salt readily soluble in water. What you're smelling as “metallic” is an impurity. I try to avoid confirmation bias as much as possible.

When it comes to these "dirty 30s" → save your money for drugs you can identify. Those bootleg tablets haphazardly packed with poorly mixed, unmilled ingredients are not even close to being worth the risk of taking. This is some sketchy-ass, dangerous AF bullshit. Moreover, each time somebody overdoses on opioids, it makes it progressively harder for the rest of us to try and get out from under the devastation that is drug prohibition.

So vote with your dollar – don't waste your money on these unprofessional, risky fent presses attempting to be disguised as oxycodone. Spend your money on better drugs. I'm not judging either – spend your money on opioids all you like, just purchase the real deal, not this product of sociopathic apathy.
I find them significantly cleaner and “getting what you’re expecting” vs bth. As long as you know what you’re getting, and not thinking it’s oxc etc…and smoking it as they are designed and not eating/snorting them you should be ok, assuming you are opiate tolerant too. I have smoked literally 1000s of them over the last 2 years as a replacement to bth and I find them much cleaner and way more predictable. Your statement sounds like a generic warning from someone with little to no actual experience with them.
Unlike snorting/oral you are able to take 1 small hit (1/20th of a pill or so), feel it nearly immediately and decide if you want to continue.
I still keep a narcan around, had it since I started these. I rarely ever do enough to even nod. Where smoking bth it was a regular thing. I don’t care for nodding so that’s a good thing.

Last edited:
Just dropped hot for meth after getting a payback for IR addy 30s. Looked, felt and had almost identical effects. Would take a chem test to distinguish

I find them significantly cleaner and “getting what you’re expecting” vs bth. As long as you know what you’re getting, and not thinking it’s oxc etc…and smoking it as they are designed and not eating/snorting them you should be ok, assuming you are opiate tolerant too. I have smoked literally 1000s of them over the last 2 years as a replacement to bth and I find them much cleaner and way more predictable.
Compared to black tar heroin most things seem cleaner. I know functional users who make fent solution & dose volumetrically. My issue is not w/fentanyl but rather the way they're presented as legit oxycodone. Adding to it, there is not just one producer/supplier, so skill level in tablet production varies. Considering the potency and low relative safety profile of these drugs, other options seem safer for most.
Your statement sounds like a generic warning from someone with little to no actual experience with them.
I have plenty experience with mind-altering drugs including various opioids. I personally know people who died from using dirty 30s, so yeah I don't fuck w/them. My experiences make me leery but also I'm indifferent toward the painkiller high in general and have no desire to foster opioid dependency while subjecting myself to the perils of sloppy clandestine production. That's cool you have a technique to help you avoid the so-called "chocolate chip effect"—it makes sense what you're saying; I hope you're right—but having lost a good friend a year ago to it, I'll not roll those dice anyway.
Unlike snorting/oral you are able to take 1 small hit (1/20th of a pill or so), feel it nearly immediately and decide if you want to continue.
I've never heard of someone ODing from smoking it, but I will say that there are bonding agents and lubricants in those pills, plus blue food dye and of course the active ingredients. It would seem to me you'd be burning and pyrrollizing all of these things at roughly the same time, most of which will become some cousin to BaP and also be carcinogenic. Maybe if you cold-water extracted the active components… idk. What's your technique for smoking it?

It's also possible your 1/20th of a dirty 30 test chunk could contain a "hot spot" of fent.
I still keep a narcan around, had it since I started these.
Right, b/c you know these aren't safe.
I rarely ever do enough to even nod. Where smoking bth it was a regular thing. I don’t care for nodding so that’s a good thing.
Sounds like it's not gonna work for everyone then. Can you easily get to a nod state from smoking these things? I'm still not convinced this is very safe. Please be careful.

Last edited:
Sounds like it's not gonna work for everyone then. Can you easily get to a nod state from smoking these things? I'm still not convinced this is very safe. Please be careful.
I've never been able to smoke the blue pills fast enough to achieve a nod, though I'd previously been injecting heroin (IM), not smoking it. Also, I tend to get a little obsessed with minimizing waste when I smoke the pills, instead of aiming for the biggest hits in the quickest succession. Still, I'd say each puff is usually mild if you have a tolerance.

Be extremely careful they probably have Fentanyl in them.
Not probably, they do contain fentanyl. The bigger questions are: was the tablet matrix properly milled and fully homogenized prior to being pressed? What was the bonding agent (microcrystalline cellulose would be best) and was a lubricant like stearic acid used to lower the coefficient of friction between granules of tablet ingredients? The trouble is that this information is hard to ascertain, and moreover, the whole purpose of these things being pressed is to emulate pharmaceutical oxycodone tablets. In my opinion this is reckless with other people's lives, health, and safety; dangerous to the public in general, morally bankrupt, and bad for business, which are even more reasons to boycott these things and spend your money on more reliable drugs with better safety reputations.

The ones I get (west coast) vary. Last 3 times I used a 10/12 panel test they have hit for meth, MDMA, thc and benzo. The only things I do are pressed m30 and occasional Xanax. I don’t even smoke weed and they hit for thc which is the oddest one imo. Meth is surprising too cause I’m very sensitive to it. .05g of it is enough to get me wired and unable to sleep for quite a while yet I sleep fine on these. Probably fent overpowering it. But they definitely don’t give me the meth feeling which I hate. I don’t even like caffeine… possibly it’s cross contamination in production causing the +, not enough to feel but enough to test + for.
A much higher number than would be thought of CBD products are actually contaminated with either THC or other psychoactive cannabinoids.

Methamphetamine and MDMA are going to cross react all the time.