• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Dissio culture or lack thereof?!

Uncle Fester lol. I remember pre-Internet that Tower records had an esoteric book section that had a lot of these old books I can’t remember, but I think uncle fester was practical methamphetamine production. I just remember seeing it, not sure how accurate it was.

I do remember when DM Turner drowned in the bathtub on ketamine. I was waiting for more writing from the dude. I’m glad he got that book done on Salvia.

I don't think most drugs really have icons: MDMA doesn't, cannabis really doesn't either (Snoop Dogg?), amphetamines don't, in fact none of the phenethylamines have. Opioids don't either. The only drug which really does have icons is DMT (McKenna and Joe Rogan) and Leary for LSD but only in the 20th century.

Cannabis has a bunch...Snoop Dogg, Willie Nelson, Cheech and Chong, etc...

i'm pretty sure i heard it on PBS radio that john coltrane used to withdraw from heroin and then take acid during his performances for the last couple years of his life. i always thought that was kind of cool. i'm surprised i heard about it on the radio.

viper the rapper raps about crack a lot and how much money he has. i'm thinking he likes to save all his money though and never actually uses or deals crack. i bet he's just some joke on disability income or something and likes to save a stack of money for videos. lol. i love vipers music and even think his ryhmes are good, i could see him being a fake though. lol

i'm pretty sure i heard it on PBS radio that john coltrane used to withdraw from heroin and then take acid during his performances for the last couple years of his life. i always thought that was kind of cool. i'm surprised i heard about it on the radio.
How I would love to have sat and talked with Coltrane on his acid experiences. In a Coltrane book he said he quit heroin by staying in a room for a week only coming out to use the bathroom at times. Then he came out and said he was healed. But there is not much info on Coltrane and his LSD experiences. He died to damn young. What a talent. I love that Miles Davis era where he played along with Cannonball Adderley.

Anywho....

Lily was able to talk directly to dolphins just injecting a few grams of ketamine on his hands (as the rest of the veins were destroyed by the use)

You can see here the glove the guy was wearing on a TV interview on the 1 minute mark. You can bet in that moment Lily´s blood alone could anestesize 20 adult elephants

Listen to that slurry words on his answers. They guy was high like a kite

Thanks for the interest guys, i hope some of you understand my point.

Because it seems weird imo, because the magical and beneficial effects of classical psychedelics is very openly advertised and discussed online.

But for some reason there isnt much serious talk about the potential of dissios in the same way.
We used to have the dextroverse and of course some threads here.

But my conspiracy mind think there is some kind cover up here.
I beleive the people who did alot of sketchy mkultra experiments are doing major research of the occult effects of dissios.
And for obvious reasons they dont want to share their results with the public.

Because the things ive experienced on esp dxm is possibly way to powerful for them to admit. 😅

Pretty sure they have already discovered that you can teleport with just over 750mgs DXM but they have it just occult in the complex militar pharmakonoid alienspace sub matrix

Just kidding. I have that feeling all time with pharma. Obviously if it´s not patentable you are not going to hear from them, but the opposite they will try to bury it. That´s just bussiness

gI_115954_prof.png

IMHO Stephen Watt should get honorable mention as a ketamine enthusiast. He was nothing if not sincere.

Interesting character, thanks for sharing.

Someone should do a series about the growth of the pcp scene.
Like Snowfall,Breaking Bad or Narcos but with Dusthead chemists.

There is that Adam Green movie, The Wrong Ferrari, which is pretty much a celebration of ketamine.

Lily was able to talk directly to dolphins just injecting a few grams of ketamine on his hands (as the rest of the veins were destroyed by the use)
I remember when Carl Sagan was upset with Lilly. I saw some interview years ago,, I might look for it. They were friends. But I still think with the release of RC dissociatives and legal ketamine at points some people took it further going harder and longer. Even people here possibly. lol There seems to be a lot of people using a lot of dissociatives. I remember that video too. I admit The Scientist was one of my favorite books. I think in that book it said for a year or so Lilly shot up everwhere he went. Then the PCP bike accident. Then loved ones kept watch and he quit. Something like that. More condensed. But we know how that goes.

Good deal on the movie recommendation. Always looking for good stuff.

Nice, gotta check it out.
Watching movies on ket is one of my favorite things to do.
It's pretty deranged, but it really feels like a movie a friend crew made (and honestly does a wonderful job at cramming absurdist scenes and weird one liners into a full length film).

I'm probably wrong, but I've always felt that the lyrics for "Nowhere/Catastrophe" by Ulver are about a K-Hole.

"You fly, or rather float, drift
Through an enormous dark room
A room of noises

(...)

In a piece of time you can't determine
You're everywhere but in the present
Hey, you disappear further and further
Into these incalculable rooms
And your personality fades away"