• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Do u have fear of loss of access to your DOC? How do u cope?

Fortunately I don't regularly use anything except weed. But yes this thought has crossed my mind and is part(albeit small) of my resistance to getting on meds for ADHD. As much as they may help, I don't ever want to be in a position where I need anyone for something. I've come to realise in this world the only person I can rely on is myself, otherwise it will be disappointment everytime. Its fine if they facilitate something I can do anyway, and they are making it more convenient - but if I truly need them I absolutely hate it.
So yeah to answer, I guess if makes me hesitant to ever use pharm drugs regularly IE go to a doctor and be like hey I have anxiety/ADHD/depression or whatever else and get on drugs for it. Given you are one sentence or a few words away from them stripping you of any of the help you now receive.. yeah, I'm good.

My wife is Canadian and we live in NY. We did live in Ontario some years back. (whole immigration thing both ways) My wife always talks of going back to Canada. Recently she had a heart damage issue and we are in NY with some very good health insurance and they got her right in and did about 4 procedures in 3 days. So when I asked her if we were in Canada it would be free health care. (now keep in mind United Health insurance in the US is top notch, it pays just about everything except copays) But what she said to me the first time is she would not have had care so quick in Canada, It would worry her. She had an issue some years back and needed an MRI and it was scheduled 19 months down the road in Canada. By the time it came up she was feeling better, but could have just as well have been dead. She needed another one here in the US years later and got in 5 days later.

There is the whole debate about socialized medicine verses private. I think the notion of socialized medicine is very honorable. But as stated in the article below it is hard getting doctors and nurses. Honestly I do not know the answer to which type of health is the better model. Both are saddled with their own issues,

As far as the original question, when I win a woosh of money (and I will!) I would hire some slick lawyers (US again lol) to first go after my uncles Doctor who stuck him in a nursing home and decided to cold turkey his 3 mgs of clonazepam a day that he took for 25 years. My uncle went psychotic and doctors claimed it was senilety. i would go out of my way to drag that asshole into court and embarrass him. Then I would go after some of the doctors that cut BL'ers off benzos with no taper. There is no room for such incompetence in medicine and if you have money in the US you can sue anyone. It irritates me so much I would make that a cause. I am tired of the arrogant young know it all douchbag doctors. Saying that there are some real human doctors that are in it to help heal and not worry about protocol. So if they can do it these other chickenshit doctors should learn maturity.

But I think I cad safely say all I use is kratom and cannabis. Those I do not worryy about as there is so much and now becoming business. But if I used any form of benzo as a medicine I would worry for sure due to the incompetent examples of plain old inadequate health care providers who are just plain old dumb and have no knowledge of the pharms they get paid to push.

If you have access to good health care in the U.S., don't come back to Canada. There are people here having heart attacks who have been dying while waiting for an ambulance to arrive, or dying in the ER while they wait hours. The situation is getting really, really bad up here. They fired 10% of the healthcare workforce because they objected to vaccination, and now the shortages in care are causing risks to human life. Trudeau and his cronies created this situation. It's a controlled demolition of the healthcare system.

Socialized medicine works if it is properly funded. It no longer is in Canada. In Ontario this summer they closed 15 hospitals. In others, ERs close at a certain time, usually between 8-11pm. Can you imagine? An ER closing for the night. Ambulances then get redirected to ERs that are staying open, but are being bombarded.

Yea when I hear this stuff straight from the horses mouth rather than right wing American news inaporeciate hearing the truth.

America is great for healthcare if you have money. If you don't have money youre dead from no insulin.

I went through a phase where I wanted to leave America over Healthcare but it sadly seems like the best option despite the extreme price gouging and corruption of private Healthcare bribing politicians

The truth is that American healthcare isn't that great either. The U.S. became a corporate hell hole a long time ago. Canada is currently being transformed into one. Can't buy a house. Can't get a job that pays worth a damn unless you work in a niche that is in demand. Can't get adequate healthcare, you might even die while waiting for a critical procedure, or while waiting for an ambulance while you're having a stroke/heart attack. The public education system has been hijacked by radical leftists. The infrastructure in all the major cities in visibly aged and falling apart (especially Toronto). The tent cities are exploding in all the major urban centres. Hastings street in Vancouver is wall to wall, there isn't even sidewalk space to walk. The homeless population has visibly grown.

I know some upper middle-class people living in the U.S. (Florida, and North Carolina). These are not rich people. They say that Canada is not a very developed country, despite the propaganda. It is culturally behind most of the leading places in the world. I agree with them. Canada is parochial and backward. I grew up in Toronto and the culture there during the 90's was awesome. Canada's golden years are behind it. It's just becoming another generic, globalized piece of shit now.

The truth is that American healthcare isn't that great either. The U.S. became a corporate hell hole a long time ago. Canada is currently being transformed into one. Can't buy a house. Can't get a job that pays worth a damn unless you work in a niche that is in demand. Can't get adequate healthcare, you might even die while waiting for a critical procedure, or while waiting for an ambulance while you're having a stroke/heart attack. The public education system has been hijacked by radical leftists. The infrastructure in all the major cities in visibly aged and falling apart (especially Toronto). The tent cities are exploding in all the major urban centres. Hastings street in Vancouver is wall to wall, there isn't even sidewalk space to walk. The homeless population has visibly grown.

I know some upper middle-class people living in the U.S. (Florida, and North Carolina). These are not rich people. They say that Canada is not a very developed country, despite the propaganda. It is culturally behind most of the leading places in the world. I agree with them. Canada is parochial and backward. I grew up in Toronto and the culture there during the 90's was awesome. Canada's golden years are behind it. It's just becoming another generic, globalized piece of shit now.
I think Canada is more advanced in the sense that it isn't a theocracy like 70% of American state governments are.

I don't like laws based off of false middle eastern mythology. Look at what Iran was in the 60s, women in short skirts...going to university. Look at was religious zealots have turned it into. America is trying to be dragged that same direction. We had a state announce plans to ban birth control this week.

But corruption will hijack any political system and the people at the top will steal and crush everyone beneath them regardless of the style of government...that's what the US and Canada have in common.

I think Canada is more advanced in the sense that it isn't a theocracy like 70% of American state governments are.

I don't like laws based off of false middle eastern mythology. Look at what Iran was in the 60s, women in short skirts...going to university. Look at was religious zealots have turned it into. America is trying to be dragged that same direction. We had a state announce plans to ban birth control this week.

But corruption will hijack any political system and the people at the top will steal and crush everyone beneath them regardless of the style of government...that's what the US and Canada have in common.

I'm pro-choice, but I don't think you can compare right-wing American states to Iranian theocracy. They are like night and day.

The evangelical demographic in the U.S. is a dying breed. Somewhere between 2030-2040 they will have half the numbers they do now, as their aging population dies off. They could never start a populist movement and they know it. That's why they are working so hard to get their people in power, because they know time is running out.

Whereas in Iran... when the Shah fell and Iraq went to war with Iran, the entire country voted for a right-wing extremist party to protect them from their enemies. Meanwhile, the western nations were selling weapons to both sides.

The U.S. would never vote for an outright theocracy. I don't even think the red states would do that. Look at Kansas, they voted against banning abortion, to everyone's surprise. Furthermore, there are no foreign powers meddling with the U.S. like how the U.S. meddled with Iran.

Not to mention, the U.S. military would have to side with religious extremists against the general population and that would never happen. Plus the general population is armed.

I'm a moderate/centrist and I understand the morality behind wanting to stop indiscriminate abortion practices. Immoral slut culture (of both men and women) and the modern sex obsession needs to have limits. I just think keeping abortion legal is the lesser of two evils.

I'm pro-choice, but I don't think you can compare right-wing American states to Iranian theocracy. They are like night and day.

The evangelical demographic in the U.S. is a dying breed. Somewhere between 2030-2040 they will have half the numbers they do now, as their aging population dies off. They could never start a populist movement and they know it. That's why they are working so hard to get their people in power, because they know time is running out.

Whereas in Iran... when the Shah fell and Iraq went to war with Iran, the entire country voted for a right-wing extremist party to protect them from their enemies. Meanwhile, the western nations were selling weapons to both sides.

The U.S. would never vote for an outright theocracy. I don't even think the red states would do that. Look at Kansas, they voted against banning abortion, to everyone's surprise. Furthermore, there are no foreign powers meddling with the U.S. like how the U.S. meddled with Iran.

Not to mention, the U.S. military would have to side with religious extremists against the general population and that would never happen. Plus the general population is armed.

I'm a moderate/centrist and I understand the morality behind wanting to stop indiscriminate abortion practices. Immoral slut culture (of both men and women) and the modern sex obsession needs to have limits. I just think keeping abortion legal is the lesser of two evils.
You're right in that about 70% of the American people wouldn't vote for a theocracy, but most are too stupid to realize what they are voting for. It doesn't matter though...because when democracy gets eroded or destroyed minority rule is possible and that's what they're trying to do.

There's nothing immoral about people fucking eachother for fun a lot. It's exactly why humans evolved to be like that. Its human nature. If we weren't built like that the species wouldn't exist

Last edited:
Regardless of what your drug is...changes in medical practices, laws, cartel operations etc. Could result in you losing access to your drug of choice

Anyone else have a constant anxiety of this happening? How do you cope with it?
.just try to stay in the present and not think about the future I guess but I still always feel scared.

There is some private care here now even though it violates the Universal Healthcare Act, but it's still not enough.

We desperately need doctors and nurses but the system has had so many cutbacks that the government is not willing to pay for more.

Meanwhile, it is also next to impossible to get into medical school. The biggest university here has 200 seats. The market of doctors is kept artificially small to make public healthcare competitive, but doctors are fleeing Canada in droves to the United States where pay and conditions are 10x better.

Canada is becoming a banana republic, thanks to Trudeau. Our systems are about to collapse. I'm not exaggerating.

Powerful groups plan on manufacturing a world collapse. Observe the latter parts of this propaganda video where they disclose part of what they intend to occur. They believe that by collapsing society they make it stronger. This is why they create conflict cycles supporting each side. Forced evolution through dialectical social engineering based on the Kabbalah. Through creating destruction and genocide they intend on forging the remnant into a phase of spiritual ascension. This the Luciferian religion at play and it is being carried out by those who believe themselves to be ''gods'', and masters of the earth. After the existing system is destroyed and a large enough section of the populace wiped out they will present a savior, and a new world utopia synergistic with the birth of the new man, this will be the messianic dawn of the antichrist. Note that the animation i am posting is THEIR propaganda, it looks attractive but do not be deceived - it is Luciferian programming . Thel collapse the medical systems to intensify depopulation, and they already see how this will play out on a social level ie. cessation of all prescription drugs - forced withdrawals. This will cause massive increases in suicide and so on, again - all intentional. They need to destroy the existing world system before their New Order can be erected. If your on any kind of essential medication then consider yourself demarcated for extermination. Only the strong will survive and this is how they want it (eugenics). These are the same scumbags who financed both sides of the second world war and they want another series of wipeout events. I would suggest that everyone weans themselves off any medication that you depend on the system to provide you with. Find alternatives, including various non drug treatment techniques, study herbalism and nutrician, chemistry and biology. Train yourself to become your own doctor. Lastly i will say be aware of what these sick cults intend on doing, but do not think their outcomes are predestined to happen or happen on their schedule (they never do). Collapsing civilization is going to be allot harder than they think and allot of people around the world are onto them. Lastly and above all i will say pray to God and cast your sins upon Christ Jesus that your soul may be light enough to exit this world when judgement comes upon it. Lack of belief in the blood of God incarnate that was shed for the remission of your sins will see you soul forever thethered to this place, as your deeds are inoxorably etched into the fibre of the universe. Accept therefore the atonement made for you and be released

I have told you these things so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me'' - John 16.10

Last edited:
Powerful groups plan on manufacturing a world collapse. Observe the latter parts of this propaganda video where they disclose part of what they intend to occur. They believe that by collapsing society they make it stronger. This is why they create conflict cycles supporting each side. Forced evolution through dialectical social engineering based on the Kabbalah. Through creating destruction and genocide they intend on forging the remnant into a phase of spiritual ascension. This the Luciferian religion at play and it is being carried out by those who believe themselves to be ''gods'', and masters of the earth. After the existing system is destroyed and a large enough section of the populace wiped out they will present a savior, and a new world utopia synergistic with the birth of the new man, this will be the messianic dawn of the antichrist. Note that the animation i am posting is THEIR propaganda, it looks attractive but do not be deceived - it is Luciferian programming . Thel collapse the medical systems to intensify depopulation, and they already see how this will play out on a social level ie. cessation of all prescription drugs - forced withdrawals. This will cause massive increases in suicide and so on, again - all intentional. They need to destroy the existing world system before their New Order can be erected. If your on any kind of essential medication then consider yourself demarcated for extermination. Only the strong will survive and this is how they want it (eugenics). These are the same scumbags who financed both sides of the second world war and they want another series of wipeout events. I would suggest that everyone weans themselves off any medication that you depend on the system to provide you with. Find alternatives, including various non drug treatment techniques, study herbalism and nutrician, chemistry and biology. Train yourself to become your own doctor. Lastly i will say be aware of what these sick cults intend on doing, but do not think their outcomes are predestined to happen or happen on their schedule (they never do). Collapsing civilization is going to be allot harder than they think and allot of people around the world are onto them. Lastly and above all i will say pray to God and cast your sins upon Christ Jesus that your soul may be light enough to exit this world when judgement comes upon it. Lack of belief in the blood of God incarnate that was shed for the remission of your sins will see you soul forever thethered to this place, as your deeds are inoxorably etched into the fibre of the universe. Accept therefore the atonement made for you and be released

I have told you these things so that you will not fall away. They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me'' - John 16.10

Im good dying instead dealing with some apocalypse and if there is anything other than silince and blackout after death im going to be like "oh fuck. Not more. "😉

Last edited:

It's not so shadowy. They did it after WWII. Planned demolitions are a thing that society planners do. It's the only way to alter human behaviour in a controlled way because usually people don't want to change and will fight back.

No thanks re: Jesus and Christianity. If there's going to be a new world order I sure as hell hope that Christianity isn't part of it.

You're right in that about 70% of the American people wouldn't vote for a theocracy, but most are too stupid to realize what they are voting for. It doesn't matter though...because when democracy gets eroded or destroyed minority rule is possible and that's what they're trying to do.

Even really base people are not going to vote for a theocracy.

There's nothing immoral about people fucking eachother for fun a lot. It's exactly why humans evolved to be like that. Its human nature. If we weren't built like that the species wouldn't exist

Rampant fucking is a problem if one lacks the capacity to form stable, long-term relationships and build secure communal structures into their lives.

People should not be so sex obsessed. There is more to life than that. I wish more people could see through their desire nature and make better choices. I want to see humanity do better.

I'm not interested in statements about "human nature". That's what everyone says when they want to justify their lust and sloth. We have other faculties that the animal kingdom doesn't have and we should be using them.

Even really base people are not going to vote for a theocracy.

Rampant fucking is a problem if one lacks the capacity to form stable, long-term relationships and build secure communal structures into their lives.

People should not be so sex obsessed. There is more to life than that. I wish more people could see through their desire nature and make better choices. I want to see humanity do better.

I'm not interested in statements about "human nature". That's what everyone says when they want to justify their lust and sloth. We have other faculties that the animal kingdom doesn't have and we should be using them.
It's human nature is basically saying that if we weren't wired to fuck so much we would be dead. It's an essential evolutionary trait for survival of a species where each pregnancy only give one life...rather than a fish that will hatch millions of eggs at once.

This all results from ancient situation humans were once in...but now society if different so you want to remove this evolutionary trait. I'm an antinatalist so I think it's bad people end up reproducing too much. But we have this ingrained in us because we wouldn't have survived

Do you plan to stop though?

Fucking up digestive organs with drugs is a lifetime of hell and opioid dependency that i live from ketamine damage. Please try to quit before you're there.

If you destroy your GI system you probably won't even be able to handle opipids and be left with permanent suicide ideation inducing chronic pain u can't even take pain killers form

You might have to settle for adderall. I certainly don't do ketamine anymore and no.stimulamts. the damage became so permanent and bad that I quit all drugs except opioids and benzos
I want to! Just fear of getting fat and lethargic because of my chronic use. I mean when I quit the last time I had a job and was happy but was so damn tired all the time and I couldn't handle the lethargy. I should of toughed it out because relapsing only made matters worse and I really don't wanna die a painful slow death. I hope I can just lock myself in the room and deal with quitting cold turkey.

I'm trying to find a psychologist/psychiatrist to prescribe me ADHD medication because I definitely have ADHD from early childhood but it's not documented. So it's been a pain in the ass to find one as an adult.. hopefully I can soon. Gotta call the list of doctors and so far I've gone through half the list.. actually more than half without success or they wanna charge you up the ass and insurance doesn't cover it. How the fuck do we have a system that gives adults a difficult time to get on these meds when they need it more so than fucking kids! Adults work.. and need it to focus. Adults in school.. yeah kids go to school too but fucking kids should naturally have energy to run around and play anyways and why the fuck would you wanna give a kid Ritalin and Adderall at such a young age and not worry about heart issues. The system is ass backyards man.. fucking frustrating!

Blow is utter shit now, too, compared to the goodness I imbibed in the late 90s and early 2000s. It’s probably for the best. I recently got a CT scan of my skull. My septum is shot. I have so many breathing problems, but I’m sure not going to get help for it at this point. Maybe later on when my Coke addiction is much further in my past and not still something I occasionally jones about.

I want to! Just fear of getting fat and lethargic because of my chronic use. I mean when I quit the last time I had a job and was happy but was so damn tired all the time and I couldn't handle the lethargy. I should of toughed it out because relapsing only made matters worse and I really don't wanna die a painful slow death. I hope I can just lock myself in the room and deal with quitting cold turkey.

I'm trying to find a psychologist/psychiatrist to prescribe me ADHD medication because I definitely have ADHD from early childhood but it's not documented. So it's been a pain in the ass to find one as an adult.. hopefully I can soon. Gotta call the list of doctors and so far I've gone through half the list.. actually more than half without success or they wanna charge you up the ass and insurance doesn't cover it. How the fuck do we have a system that gives adults a difficult time to get on these meds when they need it more so than fucking kids! Adults work.. and need it to focus. Adults in school.. yeah kids go to school too but fucking kids should naturally have energy to run around and play anyways and why the fuck would you wanna give a kid Ritalin and Adderall at such a young age and not worry about heart issues. The system is ass backyards man.. fucking frustrating!
Trust me from first hand experience....when you're pissing blood and in suicidal levels of pain for months on end it's harder to work than being tired. I'm a permanent opioid addict due to pain and it's not a fun way to use opipids. It's a ball and chain....if you're even lucky enough to get them.

It's human nature is basically saying that if we weren't wired to fuck so much we would be dead. It's an essential evolutionary trait for survival of a species where each pregnancy only give one life...rather than a fish that will hatch millions of eggs at once.

This all results from ancient situation humans were once in...but now society if different so you want to remove this evolutionary trait. I'm an antinatalist so I think it's bad people end up reproducing too much. But we have this ingrained in us because we wouldn't have survived

Every species is wired to fuck. That doesn't explain the breakdown in traditional structures where people no longer form stable relationships, in favour of having as much sex as possible. It comes part and parcel with rampant individualism and liberalism that affirms selfishness.

Whoring is pretty much universally frowned upon in the world and for good reason. If everyone did it, it would harm society. Rampant sex destroys relationships and families. Almost all traditional societies frown upon it, even indigenous societies that permit multiple husbands/wives. It also spreads STIs like crazy. The left-wing U.S. states have the highest STI rates and there's a reason for that.

People who have sex all the time just end up needing to have more sex all the time. Their bodies shift resource and psychological priorities to sex. If one abstains from sexual content for a while one becomes less obsessive, and one can focus on other things in life.

I seldom meet hedonists who have their shit together. They live relatively disconnected lives and use sex to fill the void.

Every species is wired to fuck. That doesn't explain the breakdown in traditional structures where people no longer form stable relationships, in favour of having as much sex as possible. It comes part and parcel with rampant individualism and liberalism that affirms selfishness.

Whoring is pretty much universally frowned upon in the world and for good reason. If everyone did it, it would harm society. Rampant sex destroys relationships and families. Almost all traditional societies frown upon it, even indigenous societies that permit multiple husbands/wives. It also spreads STIs like crazy. The left-wing U.S. states have the highest STI rates and there's a reason for that.

People who have sex all the time just end up needing to have more sex all the time. Their bodies shift resource and psychological priorities to sex. If one abstains from sexual content for a while one becomes less obsessive, and one can focus on other things in life.

I seldom meet hedonists who have their shit together. They live relatively disconnected lives and use sex to fill the void.
I don't think monogamy is a evolutionary trait of humans. There's a reason 50% of marriages end in divorce.

As I understand it, one alpha male got all the women in the clan and to himself, multiple women...and the beta males were cast out of the group. This ensured the alpha (best) genetics were passed on to strengthen the species for survival in a harsh world.

Same dynamic exists with lions and wolves.

Monogamy came later with civilization, religions and more socialized society.

Last edited:
I don't think monogamy is a evolutionary trait of humans. There's a reason 50% of marriages end in divorce.

Marriage is not the same thing as monogamy. For marriage stats you need to look globally, and not just in western Europe and North America, where the social fabric is steadily degenerating. In traditional cultures, marriage is still going strong. In modern cultures, marriage is falling apart because societal priorities have completely shifted away from supporting families to stay strong. It's the same reason why the birth rates are declining.

As I understand it, one alpha male got all the women in the clan and to himself, multiple women...and the beta males were cast out of the group. This ensured the alpha (best) genetics were passed on to strengthen the species for survival in a harsh world.

It depends on the society. There are many different versions. One thing that is common is that there were limits placed on men's philandering. Maybe in some places men were allowed 3 wives, but that was the limit. In most cultures, men who waste their lives obsessing over sex and not creating families or doing something meaningful to contribute to society are seen as a waste.

Same dynamic exists with lions and wolves.

Monogamy came later with civilization, religions and more socialized society.

Not sure where you're getting your information from. Marriage and monogamy have been around for all of recorded history. Most of the indigenous cultures of North America practiced monogamy.

Even the Greeks and Romans, who were polytheists and famous for their philandering, had rules about what men were allowed to do according to their stage of life and station. You could bed any of your slaves, males or females, it didn't matter... but you couldn't bed somebody else's slaves. If you were a man in your 20s and not yet married, you were seen as irresponsible. If you were married and had kids, you could philander a little bit as long as your household duties were being performed, as long as your wife was okay with it. That version seems to be more common than anything else.

There's no point in talking about what happened before civilization because we don't know.

These generalizations about human nature are inaccurate because it's not possible to separate "nature" from "culture" in this respect.

It depends on the society. There are many different versions. One thing that is common is that there were limits placed on men's philandering. Maybe in some places men were allowed 3 wives, but that was the limit. In most cultures, men who waste their lives obsessing over sex and not creating families or doing something meaningful to contribute to society are seen as a waste.

These generalizations about human nature are inaccurate because it's not possible to separate "nature" from "culture" in this respect.
Yes it does depend on the society. In one's where humams are stoned to death or ostracized from family and society unless they stay in a marriage they hate....thendivorce rate is less becauze ppl that divorce will have their lives destroyed by their peers and society if they divorce

In societies with freedom, we see a higher divorce rate.

I absolutely think there was a time before culture existed where humans or hominid precursors operated like animals (social animals like lions)...and there was no society or culture on a grand scale. Just small "packs" of humans...this is even more primitive than tribes.

I already lost most of the access to my DOCs and it plainly sucks. I moved to another country because of my gf and debt in my own country, did some research which seemed to be positive (no RCs on the list of banned substances, even good old methoxetamine legal) but then when I was here and time to order came the disappointment was huge when they stopped the delivery and asked for clearance papers which I as an individual can't get. Some countries even do war-on-drugs on legal substances. I guess that they're overshooting their competencies but I'm not good enough in Spanish yet to dive into law texts. Turning to illegal street drugs isn't an option because I had too many police contacts and penalties about drugs in the past and need to stay legal. Ketamine would be available but seriously overpriced.

Been almost sober for more than two years now, one and a half without opiate substitution and just kratom. I feel sad about the loss of my beloved dissociatives, it's like loosing a good, even when fake, friend.

Fuck the war on drugs.

Yes it does depend on the society. In one's where humams are stoned to death or ostracized from family and society unless they stay in a marriage they hate....thendivorce rate is less becauze ppl that divorce will have their lives destroyed by their peers and society if they divorce

In societies with freedom, we see a higher divorce rate.

You're only looking at it from one point of view, the view that confirms your personal beliefs. You're not looking at anything else.

The most populated countries in the world, India and China, don't have divorce rates that we have in the west. India is the biggest democracy in the world.

What you say about peer pressure may be partly true, but these societies also take marriage very seriously. You don't enter into marriage quickly and the whole family is usually involved. It could just as easily be said that our divorce rate in the west is high because people get married for flimsy reasons, like Vegas weddings, or for health insurance (in the U.S.). Or people prioritize love as a marriage ideal when that is a very recent phenomenon.

I absolutely think there was a time before culture existed where humans or hominid precursors operated like animals (social animals like lions)...and there was no society or culture on a grand scale. Just small "packs" of humans...this is even more primitive than tribes.

Actually, the archeological evidence, mostly from burial sites, shows a lot of couples buried together, often ornately. There is more evidence of pre-historical human marriage than not. We also know this is true from indigenous oral histories that have been passed down through spoken word and not committed to writing.

Humans have never been pack animals. Our species has had organized tribes from as far back as the archeological evidence allows us to look. Comparing us to other hominids is pointless. Our nearest relatives, the chimpanzees, have sexual patterns that humans don't share.

Pre-historical marriage was likely the norm because infant and mother mortality were much higher. If men wanted to see their progeny survive they had to be able to directly care for them. And women were not going to mate under unstable circumstances because pregnancy could cost them their lives. Tribal societies were structured around this basic fact, which led to elaborate rituals around marriage, and even women becoming property (something I don't agree with) because paternal protectionism became so paramount. The division of labour was also centered around this. Women were domestic because the female side of reproduction was costly. So the men had to go out and do all the hunting. That was the reality of the world until industrialization. People didn't live as long, women died more often in childbirth, and children died more often from diseases we now take for granted. In wars, the men also died en mass. The family unit was much more prioritized and was tied to the community of other family units. It still is today, despite the propaganda. Pre-industrialization, unless whoring was your profession, then you would not do well in society if you behaved that way. Sluts (male and female) are universally distrusted for that reason. They lead to reproductive instability and disintegration of the family.

I think you should stop projecting your laissez-faire views on history and pick up a history book. The main reason that modern people can have loose morals is because of the invention of birth control in the 20th century, modern luxuries that reduce community dependence, and our food system. If modern society collapsed tomorrow we would go right back to a traditional, agrarian lifestyle because it would be the only way to ensure survival. Basic biology doesn't care about contemporary opinions. Those opinions can only flourish because of modern decadence.

If you want to be a whore, go be a whore. It honestly doesn't matter to me. But I won't abide shallow arguments about history and "human nature" like comparing us to felines, who, by the way, are many shades different than primates; and, among primates, humans are very unique.

Last edited: