• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women mind it if you have really small testicles?

just reading through this and reiterating what only the occasional person has said: regardless of the balls issue, who the fuck are people on this site to judge the guy for taking steroids?

personally, i think it's rather silly, but it's his fucking right isn't it? he came here for advice on an issue that could be seen as quite important - and is at least to him - and people are laughing at him.

that is against everything that i would have imagined members of this site would stand for. pretty fucking disgraceful behaviour imo.

Well said senior mod. Though i havent read the thread, that is typical human hypocrisy showing in this thread.

While I don't particularly care about the size of a man's balls, I would be concerned if they were of abnormal size. I'm not sure if it would be a turn off as I've never seen abnormally small balls, but it's possible it would be a bit unappealing. I doubt it would prevent me from getting involved with the person though.

HOWEVER, I would definitely think twice about seriously dating a man with really small testicles, as I would be worried about his ability to reproduce.

Sorry to hear about the side effects that roids have caused you. I'm also sorry that some people on here are laughing at your situation like it's some huge joke.

They really don't have the right to do so, considering their own recreational drug uses ;) pay them no attention.

I, as a woman, would not have a problem with small testicals. However if I found out that steroids (or ANY drug use) were causing this, it would concern me....your health is at risk here, think about it!!

I realize that you said in your post that you will not quit roids, but perhaps this is your bodys way of saying that it has had enough?

Maybe you should back off of them for a while, and give your body a rest.

Bad_Boy_Blue said:
I was wondering if women actually mind, if the size of your penis is okay (6-7")?

I do not mind at all. I don't care about sperm count. I don't want to have babies. Bring on the sterile men with thick dicks and wee balls!

I am notorious for forgetting that some men like testicular attention anyway.

onetwothreefour said:
just reading through this and reiterating what only the occasional person has said: regardless of the balls issue, who the fuck are people on this site to judge the guy for taking steroids?

This is a site where people share opinions. You can take almost any opinion and call it "judgment."

What do you think people would say if the poster said that because of his steriod use, his dick shrunk to a tiny size? Do you think people would say, "Hey, if it's your CHOICE to take steroids, we respect that CHOICE and therefore it's COOL that your dick is one-quarter its previous size?" Give me a break, no one would say that. They would say the poster is fucked up! They would also probably try to encourage the poster to stop the steroids. People here give opinions as well as advice.

So where do you draw the line, with any substance? Dick, balls, kidneys, dopamine and seratonin systems, happiness level? People have a right to post their opinions. That doesn't equal judgment. The poster told me on this very thread his reasons and philosophy for taking steroids, and guess what? I accepted it. I still felt it wasn't worth the price for having balls the size of marbles. But that's just my OPINION. I'm not saying that the guy is a piece of shit. I still respect, above all, his freedom to make his own choice.

I think most people here understand this distinction.

For the record I always want to play with the balls and the men I've been with never want me to. :(

I need a man who will let me suck his balls and never come inside me....right? ;)

if my bf's balls were the size of marbles i'd be extremely concerned and turned off. srry

fairnymph said:
I need a man who will let me suck his balls and never come inside me....right? ;)

I'll take on that offer.:D

Btw if you(the starter of this thread) realise steroids is the problem, ur stupid for not quitting them. I don't know what else to say.

SmC said:
Btw if you(the starter of this thread) realise steroids is the problem, ur stupid for not quitting them. I don't know what else to say.

As has been said on this thread a few times, testicular shrinking due to steroid useage will reverse upon cessation of the steroid usage.

I think he's just asking whether women would find it a turn off that his balls are shrunk during a steroid cycle.