• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you consider yourself a criminal?

pkt

Bluelighter
How many of yall are ride or die burn the house down, straight up criminals. Those who have a VPS or live somewhere noone understands this. Are you a criminal? Did you start using drugs because your a criminal
Or do you consider yourself a criminal because drugs are illegal? After 20,30 years in the game how many of yall are proud to say your thugs?

yes and no
been a while and a lot has changed in the game.
now a wounded lioness lookin for a snack solo.
be safe and keep yer back to a wall.
identify traps before ya get to them.
avoid crowds and any large gatherings. lol
or stay at home (like I do) and be bored but safe?
surely i missed something or posted shit that has nothing to do with the subject matter
peace

Identifying as a criminal means your really doing something wrong. I don't lok at drug use as being criminal and refuse to label myself such
i do agree that criminal needs a definitive as it is all just definitions of words and people run amok on this.
criminal mentality does not define who i am but is there if needed.

i'm totally not a criminal now that i've been arrested a few times and have the psychward looming over my head. if weed weren't legal, i'd probably still hang around with people that use harder drugs, so they'd be dealing them to me. but now, i mostly keep to myself and buy weed legally. it's probably my favorite drug cause i can use it all the time, and i'm lucky enough to have strong effects most of the time i use it, so i haven't really been searching out other highs... i'd feel like a jerk going to any of my ex-dealers house anyways cause of covid and i lost my phone. idk.

i used to like to do graffiti and think it was some form of positive rebellion. i really felt a hatred for the government and i let it really get to me. i thought crying in public was a form of prayer and way to change the government. i'd look at people and make eye contact while i was crying and stuff and i would've told them my story, no one ever said anything to me though.

for a while i kind of expected to be in jail, and then i found out that they drug you.. i can't take it. worries me i might commit suicide or something if they drug me too bad. worried about going to prison and not being able to eat, worried they'll put a feeding tube down my throat and torture me telling me i had a reason to live and stuff. i'm definitely not a criminal. i'm a total wimp. i was even writing in another thread about how i don't feel free, but it doesn't 100% bother me cause of where my mind is at now a days.

i mean, i guess even growing shrooms is a criminal activity. i'd like to think that it was legal because the spores are still legal. lol. i guess once you start growing the shrooms though you are a criminal. i might be a criminal some day again. that's like barely a criminal though.. i'm not even supporting an illegal market. idk... i don't know if everyone being on drugs in public is postive for kids growing up, but the way the world is being a criminal doesn't make you a bad person... i'd definitely take larger doses of psychedelics if tripping weren't illegal activity. i'm just glad i've got to experience strong psychedelic trips at least a few times. having the courage to do that was fun while it lasted.

Durham is the only county in England that won't prosecute for personal use (less than 10 plants). Slowly but surely, we are becoming civilised.
Wonders will never cease...

Unfortunately there is a guy in his 60s I know who think drug users are scum of the earth....this is a guy who drinks shitloads and smokes 20 a day.

Thinks it's fine cause it's legal drugs he's doing.
Tried to explain that it's not the drugs fault but he's got a closed mind.

Next generation have a good chance of understanding...some old timers don't and won't.

I perceive drug use to be a self-medicating type thing, not so much a crime. It lies on a spectrum, however; it can range from mild “using drugs as a buffer between oneself and the terrors of everyday life” all the way to a genuine mental disorder AKA addiction (if you believe in the “addiction is a disease” school of thought that is…I don’t, I perceive drug abuse to be more of a SYMPTOM of mental illness, rather than a separate mental illness unto itself, but whatever)

I mean, anyone really out here just rawdogging reality?? Come on…even if drugs aren’t your drug (lol) I’m sure everyone has their coping mechanisms, whether it’s food or sex or shopping or gambling or gaming or going to the gym or just plain keeping wayyyy too busy to think about it…and any of these can be taken past the point where they’re normal and healthy, to extremes that just AREN’T.

Normalize chipping as a healthy coping method, yo

i just realized this is in drug culture. in light of that i do not feel criminal at all in regard to drugs.
have some charges back in the day for scheduled substances but it wasnt me.
criminal... such a negative tag but the skills will be needed when the ship goes down.
:ROFLMAO:

yall a bunch of nuts takes one to know one so....

How many of yall are ride or die burn the house down, straight up criminals. Those who have a VPS or live somewhere noone understands this. Are you a criminal? Did you start using drugs because your a criminal
Or do you consider yourself a criminal because drugs are illegal? After 20,30 years in the game how many of yall are proud to say your thugs?
Elsewhere on your timeline more.

Also…

Hell no, I’m not a criminal. I’m not violent or a danger to society.