• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Do you continuously hit the pipe every minute when smoking crack? I'm former IV cocaine user.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I always though crack was stupid. The IV rush from shooting cocaine is slightly longer and is more intense.

Ever since I smoked with one of my friends who would just continuously take hits of small rocks my mind was changed.

No pain of finding a vein IV, and a lasting euphoria compared to other routes due to being able to use less needing less compared to other routes (or per time it takes to hit IV)... It makes smoking seem the best ROA. I still like amphetamine and methamphetamine better.

Is that bad, to take hits less than 3-5 min apart?

I always though crack was stupid. The IV rush from shooting cocaine is slightly longer and is more intense.

Ever since I smoked with one of my friends who would just continuously take hits of small rocks my mind was changed.

No pain of finding a vein IV, and a lasting euphoria compared to other routes due to being able to use less needing less compared to other routes (or per time it takes to hit IV)... It makes smoking seem the best ROA. I still like amphetamine and methamphetamine better.

Smoking crack isn't safe full stop but when I smoke it I'm the same I can't stop smoking it untill it's all gone

Smoking crack isn't safe full stop but when I smoke it I'm the same I can't stop smoking it untill it's all gone
Even when it's done I'll be pushing the chore back and forth hoping I get lucky and pick up a significant amount lol. And I know it's not "safe" of course. Compared to methamphetamine, it's never really had me as worried though.

I used to hit larger pieces compared to others in my circle. All the self professed street veterans used to say I hit too big, as a rookie this is common but I taught myself how to hit big without the stem becoming disturbed, essentially clearing a decent size rock in one hit.

This dangerous behavior of one hit really sat me down for a good 20-30+ minutes. Blurred vision and weak legs was the result a few times scared me but I always chased this feeling.

Now introduced to this threshold of a good hit to a massive hit but too scared/aware to hit as such these days fearing OD, I've actually learned to adopt and respect crack and "proper technique" to have a pleasant experience and not kill myself in the process. Even if I go back to back every 5 minutes lol

yep i burn it til its gone... any everything else is lost in the mix. :ROFLMAO: eventually ime
cant get the pipe cool enough to drop a slab on. need about ten lined up. jk but do in fact keep it hot cant help it.

If I could go back a month or two I would've switched or started making my own rock from the bomb ass powder I've been getting

Tried crack a few times but didn't smoke it right or hit too little at a time to feel shit, nvm anything comparable to that WHHHOOOOOOSHHHHH tangy metal sound and first-ever-deep-breath feeling when first starting back up IV Yay. Now I just get an 8 second max slight audio distortion immediately after numbness and taste traveling up my torso, neck, roof of mouth, tongue, and catch my breath for the last time for 45 minutes

BE SAFE DO NOT IV COKE EVERY DAY

much love

This thread is giving me a crack attack lol. I hate the fact I can’t even let myself time to change the chore and get a better hit before doing another 5. Your chore is the key to saving product

This dangerous behavior of one hit really sat me down for a good 20-30+ minutes. Blurred vision and weak legs was the result a few times scared me but I always chased this feeling.

Yeah I had this happen a few times. I remember the first time it happened, it was fairly frightening. It's like your body starts to shut down. That sudden uncontrolled weakness and haziness feels pretty sketchy, and yeah, lasts around half an hour. Definitely one way to make one lay off the pipe for at least half an hour 🤔