• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs do you like A-phip ?

cgdon

Bluelighter
are there people who like smoking a-phip??
can you take it with a benzo ?

It vapes easily and get burned very easily just like other cathinones/pyros, The high is ok and quite short, but nice. I liked to IV it but i find a-phip to be underwhelming, it is fun though but If you are looking for Rush, this compound does not give it to you.
Yes benzos are safe with a-phip. Take it easy though.

It vapes easily and get burned very easily just like other cathinones/pyros, The high is ok and quite short, but nice. I liked to IV it but i find a-phip to be underwhelming, it is fun though but If you are looking for Rush, this compound does not give it to you.
Yes benzos are safe with a-phip. Take it easy though.
thank you for the reply!
last time i did aphip my heart rate went skyhigh ( 160 or something when standing )
i like it some what but i got bad heart rates and vasco side effects from it ... maybe a benzo will help it ?

thank you for the reply!
last time i did aphip my heart rate went skyhigh ( 160 or something when standing )
i like it some what but i got bad heart rates and vasco side effects from it ... maybe a Benzin will help ?
Yes i think it Will help and remember to keep yourself hydrated. What benzos do you have?

Bromazolam is nice with a-phip. Relaxes muscles and calms.
do i need to take it before the aphip ? i mean 1 hour before i'm gonna smoke or on the same time?
the last time i did aphip like i mention with my high rate and blood pressure but i took duloxetine 60mg. and people told me on discord it gives a bad reaction with it like seroton syndrome. so thats why i experiment prob bad effects to.
im gonna quite with duloxetine for a week and take aphip/broma again

I've tried it but didn't like it all it did was make my heart feel like it was going to explode (my actual hr wasn't extremely high.. 115 or so).

A-pvp was much better

But I'm not a huge stimulant fan

You can take it anytime. But yeah, quit duloxetine first and wait couple of weeks and then take a-phip.
a-PVP IS much better, even better than mdpv, almost as good as meth.

LOL I would definitely go MDPV > PVP > PHP > PHiP > Meth. Yeah if you also need to be somewhat productive, then Meth is your boy, otherwise it's low man on the totem pole for me.

LOL I would definitely go MDPV > PVP > PHP > PHiP > Meth. Yeah if you also need to be somewhat productive, then Meth is your boy, otherwise it's low man on the totem pole for me.
With meth you definitely will get a Rush, intense Rush iv'd.

No, it is very different and short acting. A-phip is not very euphoric but it is enjoyable.
when smoked a phip i had a short nice vibe with a heart rate from 160 when standing and suddely i became anixious

when smoked a phip i had a short nice vibe with a heart rate from 160 when standing and suddely i became anixious
Your heart rate was pretty high! Did it feel Bad?
Yeah i get anxious with this (and other cathinones/amphetamines) too and i think i'm not supposed to say this but FOR ME only thing that helps IS continuing binge and eventually anxiety will decrease and full on stimulanting effects starts to build up, tolerance. This happens usually in 24-48hrs.. I don't recommend it, it is not good for you.

Your heart rate was pretty high! Did it feel Bad?
Yeah i get anxious with this (and other cathinones/amphetamines) too and i think i'm not supposed to say this but FOR ME only thing that helps IS continuing binge and eventually anxiety will decrease and full on stimulanting effects starts to build up, tolerance. This happens usually in 24-48hrs.. I don't recommend it, it is not good for you.
got looped again on the aphip 😂
days on the NEP switched to A phip again and some dark vibes again but i like that😂
had the feeling that without duloxetine it felt not harder!
on duloxetine it was stronger ??

got looped again on the aphip 😂
days on the NEP switched to A phip again and some dark vibes again but i like that😂
had the feeling that without duloxetine it felt not harder!
on duloxetine it was stronger ??
Maybe they have some interactions together, i don't know really. I hope you are okay.

A-phip is ok, not my favourite of cathinones but ok.