• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: Deru | mal3volent | birdup
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

US Politics Do you think Donald Trump will win the next USA election?

Will the Don become The Don again? (Win the election)

• Total voters

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I think if he runs he will win. Looking at USA consensus report (which we all know is askew):
Ovsuc48.png

And if my understang of making america "great" again holds true all he needs is what % of the vote?
I think he will be back in the WH and history will indeed repeat itself. We will see, no?
Whatcha think?

if there is a thread of this type floating around plz feel free to delete, add to or otherwise.... one

He won the 2020 election (according to him and 80% of republicans). Even if he doesn’t win the election in 24’, republicans that control those state legislatures where Biden narrowly defeated Trump, are passing laws and have passed laws that can throw out certified election results (If Biden wins). They can overrule the will of the people and their votes, and can put their own electors (Trump electors) instead, completely destroying democracy and creating an autocracy where Trump is president for the rest of his life. Then it will be one of his flunky kids (please no Eric Trump) for the rest of their lives.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
That was insightful. Hate to see a shadow gov but hasn't there always been something of the sort to keep everything from collapsing? Not sure on this may be just a rando thought.
Just so strange, man.
Imma laugh my ass off when he wins. :LOL:
But then I am white and this may be no laughing matter.
Confused as always....
Peace
World peace

Done, son im onna roll today.... hahaha
;)

Hate to see a shadow gov but hasn't there always been something of the sort to keep everything from collapsing? Not sure on this may be just a rando thought.
If the 24’ election is close, like it was in 20’ in those states where Biden narrowly won. Those republican controlled legislatures are passing and have already passed laws to throw out election results, and put in Trump electors. If the election map looks anything like it did in 2020, those states that are controlled by republicans have or are planning to pass laws where they can throw out the certified results and can pick their own electors making Trump the illegitimate winner.

If this is what happens, it sets up a constitutional crisis like this country has never seen before. As for some sort of safeguards by a shadow government from keeping the country from collapsing if democracy fails, I wouldn’t know anything about that. I wouldn’t think no one would know about that. That would be the purpose of a super secret “shadow” government if there was one. But no, that’s a conspiracy theory that has been around for ages.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
yeah frought with condpricy theriesnwhatever taht may be.
I just wanna see him walk back through those doors as potus so i can chorttle.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
^ indeed.

and the seed of election fraud has been well sewn, even though the idea that trump lost and the election was stolen has been completely, utterly and thoroughly debunked.

did anybody see giuliani's responses in the august deposition he made as part of the dominion/coomer case? it's laughable stuff, or at least it would be if it were not so terrifying: Rudy Giuliani admits under oath that he got some of his 'evidence' of alleged election fraud from social media

"Rudy Giuliani admitted under oath that his "evidence" of voter fraud in the 2020 election came partly from social media and that he did not interview or fact-check his sources.

Donald Trump's former personal lawyer made the comments in a deposition on August 14 in relation to a defamation lawsuit brought by a former Dominion Voting Systems employee, Eric Coomer, first published by The Colorado Sun.

Coomer is suing the Trump campaign and others for promoting baseless conspiracy theories that he helped "rig" the election for Joe Biden.

In the deposition, Giuliani admitted that he got some of his information about Coomer's alleged role in the election fraud from his social media posts but couldn't be sure if it was Facebook or another platform.
" (my emphasis)

i hope dominion wins and takes everything he has.

alasdair

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
ma have to read up on that. just so much i may just skip it. man my head is so full iis it any worder im not in jail.
on phone as battey died on laptop so it there us any misunderstandings plz forgive and call it out.
thanks for participating fam its just neem on my mind sind biden won. lol

I hope not... it wouldn't surprise me though.
I honestly couldn’t care less about 3 years from now. I have a hard enough time thinking about what might happen tomorrow. Donald Trump is a fucking loser and anyone that hitches their wagon to him before they know if he’s even going to be relevant (or alive) in 3 years, if truly the fucking loser here.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I honestly couldn’t care less about 3 years from now. I have a hard enough time thinking about what might happen tomorrow. Donald Trump is a fucking loser and anyone that hitches their wagon to him before they know if he’s even going to be relevant (or alive) in 3 years, if truly the fucking loser here.
Yeah while I usually sidenwith the underdog, this man speaks truffm

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Let's just hope both Trump and Biden have popped their clogs by then...
George Bush was sort of alright really wasn't he? No no actually, I remember.

The problem is you think they're gone then they pop back up and you realise they were hanging around all along. We got Blair back during covid! Then we have a sort of trump/biden hybrid anyway. One of my mates actually said he voted Johnson in "because he's alpha and looks like he could handle himself"...?

"... is he aye? Ahh right, aye makes sense then, hard lad and that. He planning to street fight Putin or Merkel or something then, aye?".

I genuinely haven't heard from Trump since around the time he finished. I dont check social media, and I dont know the platforms he does use, though I've heard he added a bulletin board to his website. Serious question, where is he to get the votes and exposure he would require?

I'm more concerned about who gets in next if it went bush > obama > trump > biden. Can it get worse, does it ultimately matter? Does a president with charisma, charm and a kill list fair better than a crass theatrical one who pretended to be a normal guy outside the system, or one who either speaks wisened poetic riddles or just can't remember his notes?