• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DOB and MDMA

phantomcosmonaut

Bluelighter
I wanted to try mixing MDMA and DOB. I loved DOB when I first took a 1.3mg dose, the trip was so long and the visuals were so intense, it was really clear headed and I was able to focus really well unlike with other psychedelic drugs. See the thing is that I love Molly, especially when mixed with a psychedelic. So since I love both I really wanted to try the combination. I find neither of them too stimulating, MDMA is definitely more though, DOB I dont even feel a raise in heart rate and feels just as stimulating as LSD. Is this a safe combination? Would it be enjoyable? DOB has a very strange and kind of uncomfortable body load, but not so much on lower doses. Will the two bodily sensations mixed get too weird and uncomfortable? I'd love to hear some experience with this combination too.

Well from doing a bit of research, it doesn't seem to be a dangerous combo. It might however be overstimulating since both drugs by themselves are stimulating.

Not to sure how the bodyload would feel. For me, DOC had a rather strange body load, similar to 2C-I. It gave me leg tremors and I felt sort of jittery and it kind of dampened the experience for me. I haven't tried DOB though, so can't comment on bodyload.

If you do combine though, I would suggest lowering your dosage of each.

I was thinking of another 1.3mg hit of DOB with 100-140mg MDMA (can't really decide on a dose for this).