• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

There exists all sorts of demonic shit amidst sleep deprivation.
Lol sorry to be harsh I'm aware of international syndicates being actual satanic.

Last edited:
There exists all sorts of demonic shit amidst sleep deprivation.
Lol sorry to be harsh I'm aware of international syndicates being actual satanic.
At least I stopped believing they actively followed me around these days. That took years and medication.

Try mixing half a gram of mephedrone with about 225ml of milk stir well down it in one and get the best rush of your life trust me

Try mixing half a gram of mephedrone with about 225ml of milk stir well down it in one and get the best rush of your life trust me
Alright... why? :D
Some dealers still carry it (I'm not in the UK), most is dealt on the darkweb I imagine

I cant imagine milk and gbl going welll!

Meph and milk.. why would it be better than meph on its own?

I noticed no one is on stims these days!

I still love it though it's difficult to balance with work and family.

Have some coming tomorrow and rather looking forward to it... But I cant binge it for days any more. Either i changed or it's just not as good as pre ban.

I has to quit the buggers - speed, meph, what was the other one? Methylone? You just end up masturbating for 10 hours. And they always give you gay fantasies like jonathin ross's brother - he was happily married for 30 years till he took mephedrone - the next thing he knew he was snorting it off a blokes bellend and being called "the ponce on the heath".

I didnt know that. Tbh i found meph very similar to mdxx type substances. The stimulation was more pronounced but mephedrone was the closest to that feeling from mdxx you get.

Methylone was a bit different for me i found but still pretty good. Found it lasted very short the peak.

I cant believe i live in a country where everything is illegal before its even made. I need out of england asap god i dont know why i am still here.

I has to quit the buggers - speed, meph, what was the other one? Methylone? You just end up masturbating for 10 hours. And they always give you gay fantasies like jonathin ross's brother - he was happily married for 30 years till he took mephedrone - the next thing he knew he was snorting it off a blokes bellend and being called "the ponce on the heath".

I've just checked out Paul Ross on Wikipedia and it says this:

"On 31 August 2014, Ross revealed that he had developed an addiction to mephedrone over the previous year and had an affair with a male English teacher. His wife stood by him."

His current age is 64, so that means he got a meph habit around the age of 56.

Fuckin LEGEND!

Alright... why? :D
Some dealers still carry it (I'm not in the UK), most is dealt on the darkweb I imagine
Mate true story when I was at a party this dealer came in and I got chatted to him I was moaning because when you sniff mcat(mephedrone) it effects you less and less with each line and I only had half a bag left anyway he picked my bag up said follow me and I followed him into dannys kitchen I didn't know what he was doing I thought he was gonna top me up but no he takes out a small glass puts some milk in tipped my bag in stirred and told me to drink it I did as I was told and was pissed because I thought I wasted it but then I felt something in my stomach a slow but rising rush in my stomach and then it happendd I felt all these orgasms all over my body it was crazy then I went to him saying thanks man and the best thing was it seemed to last for over 2 hours like when you swallow mdma it works a lot stronger then sniffing

I order anyone who has at least half a gram of good mcat I can't remember how much milk to use I think about 250 ml mix your mcat(mephedrone) with this and I swear you will get a hundred times better cleaner stronger and longer buzz than sniffing it's a lot less fiendish to the first time I shagged some girl I probably have mcat to thank for it tbh I used to take it just to chat to them

Agreed you should eat it!! I usually did a line to get going before coming up though too. I was doing a steady 3-3.5g a day and found that was enough. Lol had a whole kilo in 2010.

Would love to have access to kilos again

<snip- but too saucy i'm afraid- chinup>

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed you should eat it!! I usually did a line to get going before coming up though too. I was doing a steady 3-3.5g a day and found that was enough. Lol had a whole kilo in 2010.
Don't literally eat it bombing it works good to just rap it in a rizla if you don't wanna mix it in milk but it's not as good I know it sounds a bit weird but trust me guys I feel it is my duty as a fellow drug user to tell you to try it just don't be afraid to use a decent bit because if you don't put enough in it, then it won't work very good you have to put a minimal amount in when I was up jumped up to my eyeballs I put about over half a gram

I've just checked out Paul Ross on Wikipedia and it says this:

"On 31 August 2014, Ross revealed that he had developed an addiction to mephedrone over the previous year and had an affair with a male English teacher. His wife stood by him."

His current age is 64, so that means he got a meph habit around the age of 56.

Fuckin LEGEND!

His wife was great about it - Paul said "Before i knew what i was doing i was licking up semen like a kitten under a cow udder" and his wife just said "Paul is a great husband and father and i know hes not gay - it was just the drugs"