• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

Mate true story when I was at a party this dealer came in and I got chatted to him I was moaning because when you sniff mcat(mephedrone) it effects you less and less with each line and I only had half a bag left anyway he picked my bag up said follow me and I followed him into dannys kitchen I didn't know what he was doing I thought he was gonna top me up but no he takes out a small glass puts some milk in tipped my bag in stirred and told me to drink it I did as I was told and was pissed because I thought I wasted it but then I felt something in my stomach a slow but rising rush in my stomach and then it happendd I felt all these orgasms all over my body it was crazy then I went to him saying thanks man and the best thing was it seemed to last for over 2 hours like when you swallow mdma it works a lot stronger then sniffing

I order anyone who has at least half a gram of good mcat I can't remember how much milk to use I think about 250 ml mix your mcat(mephedrone) with this and I swear you will get a hundred times better cleaner stronger and longer buzz than sniffing it's a lot less fiendish to the first time I shagged some girl I probably have mcat to thank for it tbh I used to take it just to chat to them
Aah ok so it's not the milk.

The trick is to make your lines big enough the first 2 times :sus: I will insist that the high is better and equally strong that way. Shorter and more fiendish though, as you said.

The trick is to make your lines big enough the first 2 times :sus: I will insist that the high is better and equally strong that way. Shorter and more fiendish though, as you said.
I think it depends on how you want to feel. For me oral 300-500mg feels like the most amazing roll ever. If you only snort it it doesn't feel much like that (IMO). I had a friend who was only really eperienced with coke and he liked snorting it

Nooo no have u not listened to what I said oral is the way to go with mephedrone sniffing can only take you so far so what you want but your missing out on a great buzz

Guys I know with my trolling history ur probably thinking the milk thing is bulshit but it ain't trust me just try it for god's sake or send the cat to me so it isnt wasted shame on you all 🐈

Seriously try it
Oh I know, I have tried :) 320mg or so, which was insane. I'm weird in the sense that I don't particularly enjoy serotonin blasts all that much, they're cool and interesting but not particularly euphoric to me. Snorting can get you somewhat close to that at the start (in my experience anyway) and I enjoy it more. But I'll try it again when I have the opportunity

I tried 960mg of oral 4-mmc in one dose once and it was just too much!!edit it may have been 850mg

Last edited:
I ordered some 3-mmc. Can't wait to try that oral to find out if it's comparable.

Paul Ross - the man the legend - says he would take "huge bolts" of mephedrone six times a day.

I've come to the conclusion that all drugs are fuckin shit these days. I dont know if that's a quality issue, an age thing or tolerance. But nothing seems to satisfy any more except weed.
Occam's Razor....either multiple different drugs have declined in quality to the extent they don't work properly (despite many reports of mdma, 4mmc, cocaine, lsd, smack, crack etc working just fine for lots of other people). Or your brain chemistry and tolerance is affecting things.

The likelihood of the former is very small (though not impossible) and the latter much larger.

Doesn't make it any less annoying mind. I'm thinking of hopping back on 4mmc, got a very good source so could be magic

I believe some of the drugs they made in china have dropped in quality - there was a spate of accidents where overworked and tired chinese chemists toppled into the vats mixing the drugs.

Occam's Razor....either multiple different drugs have declined in quality to the extent they don't work properly (despite many reports of mdma, 4mmc, cocaine, lsd, smack, crack etc working just fine for lots of other people). Or your brain chemistry and tolerance is affecting things.

The likelihood of the former is very small (though not impossible) and the latter much larger.

Doesn't make it any less annoying mind. I'm thinking of hopping back on 4mmc, got a very good source so could be magic

Yes, they may work 'just fine' for the uninformed plebians; but once one becomes a connoisseur, only the very finest quality products will satisfy... :cool:

send me some will ya it will help with my 5 mile walks I have to do from the council office to the hostel
What country u live in?

Man yesterday someone offered me a kilo of 4-MMC for $2200 but it ships from NL and no way would that make it through US Customs in regular mail. US Customs checks all packages from NL in my experience. When i bought a kilo before i paid $6000 but it came from a domestic reseller via China that i used for all kinds of cool RC's for a few years.

Even $6000 was a damn good price. So much cheaper than buying 10g every few days like i was doing. Was very popular too. I was making up 275mg fruit flavored gel caps and selling them for $5 each to my buddies and they sold them for 1 for $10 or two for fifteen with a money back guarantee on the high. Nobody ever asked for their money back!!

I always wondered if that dude i got that from got out without getting busted. Maybe he's still around who knows. Was a solid hookup for several years

I love the stuff, was late to the party due to being in Australia since about 2005, you just can’t get it here & every time I’ve tried to get it in myself through the post from various sources it always goes fucking missing. Probably a good thing tho really. It makes it an extra special treat whenever I am back in the uk, so easy there, next day delivery & pretty good quality, you lucky fuckers.

I love the stuff, was late to the party due to being in Australia since about 2005, you just can’t get it here & every time I’ve tried to get it in myself through the post from various sources it always goes fucking missing. Probably a good thing tho really. It makes it an extra special treat whenever I am back in the uk, so easy there, next day delivery & pretty good quality, you lucky fuckers.

Not any more mate...

No it actually really is, if you know where to look.I stupidly introduced a couple of friends of mine to the cat a few years back when I was home, they have since developed quite a liking (understatement) to the stuff & hassle the fuck out of me to help em keep in regular supply.
it’s out there & I’m reliably informed of pretty bloody good quality (but having said that they never tried it pre-ban) if you know where to go. & by that I mean direct rather than through DNM’s

Death orgies aside this thread has inspired me.

We've hired a large mansion next week and have 20 of us going for a 'post' COVID get together. I'm going with Mephrdrone over Mandy for day 2. :)

I've sourced good gear (apparently), but I can't for the life of me remember the dosing on this stuff. 300mg orally rings a bell? Wont be snorting.