• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

Maybe because we do it infrequently and have not built up a tolerance, you sound like a hardened user , agreed the initial hit after injecting only lasts maybe 15 minuets or so but feeling high for us lasts quite a long time , not as long as mdma but not much less . We also have a job sleeping and get the racing heart beat for quite a few hours after the last dose so it must be doing something.
Maybe we have different definitions of being high.

Real rush/high/peak, 15-20 mins. Maybe residual high for another 20 then sure residual stimulation for a while. For me i consider the high over after the first 20 because that is when the anxiety begins for me and the comedown/desire to redose. However you could jn theory say the drug is still having some form of effect for a while after that in that you are not technically sober. I just call all of that after effect a comedown rather than a continuation of the high

Still I would still be pretty much completely sober after an hour or two unless I'd been binging and the accumulated negative effects lasted longer

Maybe we have different definitions of being high.

Real rush/high/peak, 15-20 mins. Maybe residual high for another 20 then sure residual stimulation for a while. For me i consider the high over after the first 20 because that is when the anxiety begins for me and the comedown/desire to redose. However you could jn theory say the drug is still having some form of effect for a while after that in that you are not technically sober. I just call all of that after effect a comedown rather than a continuation of the high

Still I would still be pretty much completely sober after an hour or two unless I'd been binging and the accumulated negative effects lasted longer

Although I, like many, felt that I lost the magic of EE's following a not untypical honeymoon period of reckless overuse, as a dance music obsessive even before I started using drugs, my first proper night out as a teenager saw me avoid the general routine at some meatmarket followed by a kebab or an assault. The safest friend I had in what was becoming a group of real wrong'uns had the perfect, alternative mo ready and worked out. In return for a ten pound note he had asked me or earlier I was presented with a £5 deal of hash which I was advised to save for the morning along with a £5 half gram of 'Rotterdam Blue' - the first speed I ever took which under advisement I swallowed on the bus into town, our destination being one of the cities longest running house clubs. Lax on age, I did not even need to use my fake ID despite being 16 and with regards to the night itself, it began nearly a full decade of regular to weekly dancing and once I started travelling the country 18 months later while graduating to ees once I started attending the huge showcase raves, I pushed it to the point that saw me have a hyperthermic attack one night (the classic and if not immediately addressed, sometimes fatal overheating syndrome that took lives so unnecessarily during the early 90's) and even after calming down my head was blown by 2001.

Despite all of this I do not think I ever 'lost the magic' but an all night event would still take 3 pills or the equiv. 150 - 200mg doses of crystal once available, with me switching to speed and acid after the final dose wears off around 3 / 4am. While the 'roll' (I hate that word but it does sometimes get the concept across) eventually became just another drug effect despite being the answer to all of the worlds problems when first using the stuff, I still find the drug perfect for the dance floor, the experience being IMO central to the concept of the digital disco experience.

Hello EADD, sad to see this place so quiet. What happened?

Anyways, just wandering if anyone still indulges in mephedrone? It was what led me to bluelight.org in the first place and recently have rediscovered it, mainly due to mdma no longer working after 15 years of (over) use.

The quality I've come across is basically as good as it was in the legal days, and being older with real life responsibilities has certainly curtailed the length of binges compared to the old days.

What's everyone else's experience with 4MMC in 2021? Or is it just me using it these days?

Meph is what brought me to Bluelight too. I haven't had it for years but only because it can't get it anymore without going on the DW. I would go on the DW but most of the reading I have done online leads me to believe that the Meph going around these days isn't the real deal. i.e. pre-ban. Unless everyone has just battered it too much and lost the magic. I think I'll hang fire for a bit until it's confirmed that the holy grail has resurfaced. But I am starting to get desperate for a solo wankathon session. It's been too long :ROFLMAO:

Meph is what brought me to Bluelight too. I haven't had it for years but only because it can't get it anymore without going on the DW. I would go on the DW but most of the reading I have done online leads me to believe that the Meph going around these days isn't the real deal. i.e. pre-ban. Unless everyone has just battered it too much and lost the magic. I think I'll hang fire for a bit until it's confirmed that the holy grail has resurfaced. But I am starting to get desperate for a solo wankathon session. It's been too long :ROFLMAO:
I know someone round the corner right now whoes supposed to have some good stuff

I love the stuff, was late to the party due to being in Australia since about 2005, you just can’t get it here & every time I’ve tried to get it in myself through the post from various sources it always goes fucking missing. Probably a good thing tho really. It makes it an extra special treat whenever I am back in the uk, so easy there, next day delivery & pretty good quality, you lucky fuckers.
Uk lad out in London still knee deep in it here

To be honest for me the least likely part of his story is the "spaced 4 hours apart" and the "no need to redose".

IV meph lasted max for me 20 minutes and the compulsion to redose is beyond absurd, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will be the case no matter who you are

Hes right about the feeling though. Damn I would ruin my life all over again for it

Luckily many years clean
Your right about the compulsion, its the fist thing i tried in the pin. 3 days into it two of us had made light work of an oZ of it. I cant stop laughing when i take it. Awesome

Seen it today for the first time in a while, looks like big chunks of crystal like MDMA but with a yellow dusty hue to the rocks. Is this 3mmc then?

no one can tell from that... send it to lab and find out
I’ve not used wedinos yet, but that’s a good shout I’ll have to get it checked out. I can say for sure though it doesn’t look like any 4 Mmc I’ve ever seen and I was doing it years before and after the ban

I always preferred methylone but neither was much of a drug - I considered them more as an aid to masturbation. Till the dreaded 2 hour time limit was up beyond which it was impossible to shoot your filth. You were just hopelessly flogging yourself for hours. Glad its not in my life anymore.

Last edited:
Hexedrone > Mephedrone

Mephedrone takes too much powder and stinks the place up too much. And that's if you can get the good stuff.

does anybody know what the 4-mmc analogs are that are still sold these days?

Hi! Does anyone know if it is still available in any country in Europe? I have searched but have not been able to find it anywhere since the ban 2010 (I live in Sweden)