does it make sense to take roids as a semi beginner ?

I would like to show you some pics but I dont know how to uploaf here.
Im so tired of traininh and not achieving the results.
Whereas im watching these youtube faggts or insta cocksuckers which have great physique and claiming "natty".
We are only one time in our life young we will be old everybody of us and everybody of us will be unhealthy not mattet if we will have a "healthy" lifestyle or not.
Many take roids and nothing happens.
I think this whole roidsstory with claiming that you wont get children etc is the same as the drugs are evil propaganda.

This is an amount of muscle and bodY fat percentage which i want have.
And I try to achieve this since april 2016 and imgetting tired.
i also think its blown out of proportion, but you need to inform yourself before hopping on, also yeah whats achievable natty is skewed as fuck by people on insta or yt claiming natty but theyre on sarms or other bs. the reality is, training natty takes time, minimum 6 months of good diet and training for any true changes to your physique

the reality is, training natty takes time, minimum 6 months of good diet and training for any true changes to your physique
Thats why i wanna take roids.
Its so much easier and faster.
And im getting 30 i wasted so much time with training and nothing happened.

I wanna have this kind of physique low bf nice arms u knoww squatt 140kg breh

Yes, I tried ringing downstairs, but there was no answer, as Luimarco would say!
It's much easier to maintain your physique when your legs are so small, he probably doesn't train them much.
Baby please. Calves not saluted. Lmao

It's not really much easier. Steroids help with recovery and being able to go harder for longer. If you're not going hard, you're wasting the gear and putting unnecessary strain on your body. Think of it like a construction crew working on a building. You can have the best crew available, but if the building blocks are shit you're still not gonna get anywhere. Get your building blocks in order before you start over clocking your crew.

Maybe you didn't train hard enough. Or maybe you ate too much. Maybe a bit of both.

Steroids seems like a pretty radical solution. Will you even get the life experience from the whole process if you just cheat it like that?

Maybe you didn't train hard enough. Or maybe you ate too much. Maybe a bit of both.

Steroids seems like a pretty radical solution. Will you even get the life experience from the whole process if you just cheat it like that?
Oh yes i did hard enough trust me.
And eating enough ... yesss.
Im the opposite of a hardgainer .
But i guess i ate the wrong thing.
Most pf the time i came barely over 130-150g of proteins per day.
Well like i said i ate and eating only shit.

There's nothing that resembles cheating in taking PEDs for your own personal reasons.
Cheating implies breaking established and agreed upon rules to gain an advantage in a competition.
OP just wants to reach a personal goal faster.
Oh yes i did hard enough trust me.
And eating enough ... yesss.
Im the opposite of a hardgainer .
But i guess i ate the wrong thing.
Most pf the time i came barely over 130-150g of proteins per day.
Well like i said i ate and eating only shit.
By what you are saying, your diet is the main problem right now.
What we are all saying here is that AAS will speed up your gains if you are already making gains, but if you're stagnant you need to fix that before taking anything, because taking steroids without having a working program already in place will not do much unless you take A LOT, and that will come with side effects you will not like.
You're willing to put in the hard work in the gym, use the same approach in the kitchen.
Steroids add another layer of complexity to bodybuilding, they don't make it easier, they make it more difficult.

There's nothing that resembles cheating in taking PEDs for your own personal reasons.
Cheating implies breaking established and agreed upon rules to gain an advantage in a competition.
OP just wants to reach a personal goal faster.

I used cheating in a broader sense. I don't want to imply that PED:s are universally unacceptable. My point is that facing the challenge on the terms of ones own biology and maximizing the struggle has benefits beyond a nice looking body. This process of personal growth is what i reckon PED:s can help cheat around.

In other words, i've got no moralistic preconceptions and no contempt for the choice to use PED:s. I just think most people can reap more benefits from doing it naturally.

I used cheating in a broader sense. I don't want to imply that PED:s are universally unacceptable. My point is that facing the challenge on the terms of ones own biology and maximizing the struggle has benefits beyond a nice looking body. This process of personal growth is what i reckon PED:s can help cheat around.

In other words, i've got no moralistic preconceptions and no contempt for the choice to use PED:s. I just think most people can reap more benefits from doing it naturally.
Fair enough, copious amounts of PEDs can indeed somehow compensate for subpar training and diet, but we absolutely discourage that approach as it is extremely harmful.

Steroids aren’t something you want to just say fuck it with. They are powerful and need to be respected. Unless your mental health is in check and you’re stable they can definitely alter your frame of mind.

I spent almost a year researching steroids before I started doing them
Lol you are also that kind of person who is researching one year and then start to train?

Lol you are also that kind of person who is researching one year and then start to train?
One year would be excessive, but it's what you don't know that will hurt you, not what you know.

Did all the big Roids and truthfully ---Only tow things make em work....Hell of allot of hard workouts for hours, meaning every major body part and number two best- The supplements ie Protein drinks and super perfect diet. Used to dump aminos down the big ones
ie Twin labs and Amino Fuel like waterfall then you also have to consider sleep and best machines to use for maximum concentration. Problem also is most the Gainer roids like Dianabol and Trenbolone acetate make you pump up and bloat like a balloon.
Did them all except real HGH. Equipoise really works well but side effects are pain in the joints if I remember. Have to get over that and then of course the cutter Deca Duarbolin. By the way all men and women have natural amount of steroid constantly flowing in the body. IE Testosterone and women Progesterone. Test does'nt have really any anabolic effect and actually most Big Body Builders are stacking like mad men to get the massive pump you see. Back in the old days the monsters of that are now dead. Taking that amount definitely will screw anybody's organ up . But Yeah with Excllent machines and tons of supplements they work million percent. Had my fun back in the 90's and early 2000s. Had to live at a FULL Scale gym. Meaning one that has just about every dam weights and machines you can want. Reason Gold's and World were once the fad. LA Fitness would rank number two I guess. Again every type of body part machine.
bodybuilding athlete GIF by Gymshark

All roid users start as beginners. When it was still legal I considered making THG.... but then I looked at the death toll.

BTW THG us made by the reduction of gestinone using H2, Pd/C catalyst, methanol solvent at about 0C.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
THG is childishly simple to make but the derivatives that the Turkish Olympians tested positive for would be a huge synthetic task. SOMEONE put in a lot of effort into that, The guy from BALCO would arrive, place drops under athlete's tongues and leave... the idea being that nobody would be able to copy it. Sneaky. But who knows how much harm it caused?

Without trying to sound too judgmental, I feel your mind is not in the right place. Patience is not found, like it's something you yearn and can 'get'. You are patience. As far as your mind will allow is as patient as you can be. As others said, sort out your diet and consistency before considering the gear.

The sad truth is that without roids lots of guys are just pissing in the wind lifting weights. Ain't shit gonna happen. But on the other hand roids can be terrible for your health so do you really want to risk fucking up your body for the sake of a bit of a bulge on your biceps?

If you were asking my advice the most I would suggest is trt - and the smallest amount of trt you can possible get away with. Under 100mg a week split into 6-10mg of test injected every day. I'm not saying taking more will damage your health but there's a small chance it may do. And ill-health is just about the worst thing you can wish on any man. It's a big decision. I was 50 before I tried trt - I was chronically depressed and hardly had the energy to move. It's reset my life and made me feel a lot better.