• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does smoking on an empty stomach make a difference?

S-Dog

Bluelighter
Was just wondering if smoking on an empty stomach makes any difference or if that only applies to edibles. I can see it both ways so thought i'd ask

If ya smoke on an empty stomach ya gonna get instant munchies.
Eat what ya want and burn... it'll be just fine. :)

If ya smoke on an empty stomach ya gonna get instant munchies.
Eat what ya want and burn... it'll be just fine. :)

I wouldn't worry about it if I had proper weed but my current circumstances have me stuck with delta 8 which is less potent and tolerance builds rapidly so I'm just trying to maximize my usage.

I get that. d8 was kinda weird for me. If I had real flower it had no effects if I hit the d8 afterward. When I ran out f weed the shit got me high but it didnt cover all the other "things" in flower itself... cbd, cbg cant remember all the other stuff weed got in in but it has more than thc... so d8 will keep the "feind" off but it will be compulsive (i think is caue our brain/body isnt getting what flower contain).
In my experience with it ta can starve yasel (just a stupid joke) or gorge... I do not think it will have an effect as its bud (right) and will be handled by your lungs... not stomach.

I always found that I'd get a better stone if I smoked a joint after a good meal, that's just me tho, guess everyones different

I've always treated weed smoking the same as drinking alcohol: Eat first, smoke/drink afterwards and the buzz will last longer. If you smoke/drink first then eat, the buzz will go away with the food intake.

Feelings may not be same for everyone. But this might make you feel a bit shaky.
Same here. If I smoke on an empty stomach, not only will I get hella munchies but I may also feel a little shakey.

No it won't make any difference because the drug is entering your system via your lungs, not your stomach.

You'll get the munchies much quicker though...

I feel that if i smoke before eating I can get a little lethargic. Especially true for wake N bake. I think it has to do with the bloodsugar beeing low. Also this can sometimes lead to me beeing uneasy. If I eat and get a coffee, the feeling subsides.

I feel that if i smoke before eating I can get a little lethargic. Especially true for wake N bake. I think it has to do with the bloodsugar beeing low. Also this can sometimes lead to me beeing uneasy. If I eat and get a coffee, the feeling subsides.

The answer here is not to 'wake n bake'.

Seriously, it drives your tolerance up, drives your motivation down and turns you into a stereotypical stoner.

Even cannabis is not devoid of detrimental effects.

The answer here is not to 'wake n bake'.

Seriously, it drives your tolerance up, drives your motivation down and turns you into a stereotypical stoner.

Even cannabis is not devoid of detrimental effects.
Oh heck yeah. A guy I went to college with was just constantly stoned off his nut and he was useless. (Needless to say he didn't pass his course as he only showed to about a third of the lectures.)

Cannabis is the only drug that I find to get better as I get older. The key is to not abuse it...

Delta 8 is known to bring on the munchies as it is , but then again also if you eat a large meal then smoke (or vape) it will be a lot weaker than if you smoke or vape on an empty stomach
Coincidently its also why eating can ‘kill your buzz’ with weed