• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Dresden's Chemical Fluff Thread (Name-A-Molecule)

And, Although I Live In A Mansion By Myself, Its Air Conditioning Broke Several Weeks Ago, And My Parents Refuse So Far To Have It Fixed. C'est La Vie!

Remember, My Love & Hate Are Not Only Absolute, But Also Recklessly So!!!

Last edited:
"Page After Page [One Page Equals 1,000 Hits Of LSD-025] Of Sniping Rage, From An English Poet Or An American Sage! When You Shine In The Public's Eye, My Dear, Please Remember These Words!"--Stephen PMEA Patrick PCP Morrissey 2CE, To Yours Truly.

As It Turns Out, Sam S. Pennington My So Called Father Knows How To Fix My Mansion's Air Conditioner But Simply Won't, And In All Likelihood Intentionally Sabotaged It On Purpose! WONDERS NEVER CEASE. Youse Guys Are ENTIRELY Too Predictable.

Remember, Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Can Hurt My Feelings.

DEAR LORD(S),

Please Rid The Universe, Or At Least The Good Earth, Of Ne'er Do Well And Bad Intentioned Serpents Once & For All Time.

In ANDREW's Name I Pray,
AMEN.

If You Have Done Your Daft Punk HOMEWORK And Already Read Joseph's Campbell's Soup 1949 Opus, "The Hero With 1,000 Faces," Then You Will Now Essential Oil Company Know That Although The Book States That The World Has 21 Saviours, Of Which A Word The German Or Alemannish Lingum Has No Direct Translation, In This Case Of Course This Number Should Be Read Hebrew Style From Right To Left And Thus Really Means The Good, Wretched Earth (depending on one's perspective) Really Means 12 Saviours: One For Each Of The 30 Degree Signs Of The Zodiac, And Which Jesus Pronounced Hey Zeus Is The 12th And Piscean Sacrifice. For We All SHOULD Know By Now That 12 Is The Number Of The Holy Sacrifice, Or Victim And Which Just Leads Us Right Back To The Number 3 Pansexual Zeus Or Jupiter Again! While I Who Can Do All Things Revel In Being The Last Positive Symbolic Saviour Number 11: The Lion Muzzled, A Clenched Fist And Which, Like A Clockwork Orange, Heralds Into Existence The Unyielding LGBTQI(+/-) Age Of Aquarius Each & Every Time. Tris & Enjoy Yourselves!

Sister, I'm A Poet!

Because I Could Not Stop For Insanity,
He Kindly Stopped For ME!
The Carriage Held But Just Us 2 And Maybe 2 or 3!
WE Slowly Rode. He Knew No Haste.
And I Slowly Set Aside Both My Leisure & My Luxuries Too For His Ignoble Embrace!!!!

SINCE THE WHOLE BRINGING BACK THE WHOLE 24/7 GAY DISCOTECH THING DIDN'T PAN OUT, I NOW PLAN TO CONVERT MY HOME INTO A BROTHEL FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE!!!!! pretty smart, huh? ;)

tell a joke:

why is it a bad idea to leave your newborn infant in the same room overnight with your house cat? because, unlike dogs, cats are undomesticated, wild animals who sudden infant death syndrome aside will gladly kill your baby overnight while you sleep! also, they won't show remorse the next morning or ever feel bad about their actions and will almost always get away with their infanticide, something which dogs almost always get caught red handed after doing and end up getting put down over. : /

Why do nipples get hard?
Because they are made from the same type of tissue used for penile erections.

What is sin?
Shorthand for sinusoidal, an extremely and ubiquitously encountered waveform found in nature and also a mathematical function.

What is an acrostic found in this post?
WSuaWW.

Last edited:
What Is Life, According To Buddha?
Suffering.

Who Is Buddha, According To Hinduism?
A Heretic.

How Does One Achieve Eternal Life?
Become An Amphetamine Junkie On As Many Different Types As Possible, And There Are 100s.

Is It Worth It?
Sure, But Remember They Are All Based On The PRO_PANE Sadistic Masochistic Basis Of Life, And You Are Really Only Doing This To Yourself.

What happens if you right justify?
Then you get 2 acrostics per block paragraph for the price of one.

What Is The Scariest Yet Most Fun Designer Drug That I Have Taken Too Much Of Before?

N-allyl-1-(4-pentyl-2,6-dimethoxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

This Monstrosity, A Divine Or Nearly Divine Amphetamine Designed To Mimick Weed.

What Is My Favorite Play Ever?
"A Raisin In The Sun" by Lorraine Hansberry.

I Wept Aloud And Uncontrollably All Alone.