•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social Drop a Selfie!

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.

you look like veil bride whatever fuck emo band was, like solist. Here at least see why lens quality matter I see this on phones too, my selfie camera is very acidic to say, doesn't give me any elbow and is Samsung, previously I used 5S and I do miss my all time phone model but it was time for a slighty shift in my routine.

Joey

Bluelighter
you look like veil bride whatever fuck emo band was, like solist. Here at least see why lens quality matter I see this on phones too, my selfie camera is very acidic to say, doesn't give me any elbow and is Samsung, previously I used 5S and I do miss my all time phone model but it was time for a slighty shift in my routine.
I’ve got that overgrown hairstyle and facial cut similar to that guy yeah. I’ve always been able to pull of a sort of grunge emo thing pretty well.

Joey

Bluelighter
You in hospital?
Yes. Psychiatric unit. Had another psychotic break. Overprescribed amphetamines and used meth plus a lot of stress in the security of my housing and all. Possibly facing homelessness again.

I was on a ton of different meds all prescribed and something happened recently when they tried to change one stuff around and I went into serotonin syndrome. I was on a feeding tube for a week. The vast majority of my meds and everything narcotic (except methadone which I am actually going to begin titrating in hospital because fuck it) are gone. Im taking something called strattera or atomoxetine rather than a boatload of Vyvanse and Dexedrine which is actually working better go figure and nothing else once I’m off he methadone.

The experience of this and the comparison between how I thought and felt before and now is so dramatic I’ve decided that until a ful reassessment I’m not identifying myself as anything regarding mental health diagnoses again. I’ve been under the influence of so many pharmas, hard drugs, and living on the fringes of society and a mess about myself for so long it’s impossible to stick to that task if believing I’m this or that when all that’s happened in the end is I’m on a feeding tube over a medication change. Feel radically better now!

Main issue now is fixing my circumstances. My drug and mental days are becoming more and more over and it’s a really gratifying feeling to know there’s a light sparking up here for me,

Joey

Bluelighter
Scene kids! rare nowadays since everyone listens trap music and has pasta in ahaha head
I wasn’t a scene kid but I was definitely friends with every single one of them at my rural high school. Ive got no issues with the scemos

Joey

Bluelighter
Holy fuck I just accounted for the dates of everything which has transpired and I have been here for nearly two months. I didn’t even realize,

I think my serotonin syndrome may have been more like 2-3 weeks from the looks of it. Wow what a mess. I’ve got time to burn yet too. Making sure I’m coming out squeaky clean and housing is still up in air which obviously extends hospital stays.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Yes. Psychiatric unit. Had another psychotic break. Overprescribed amphetamines and used meth plus a lot of stress in the security of my housing and all. Possibly facing homelessness again.

I was on a ton of different meds all prescribed and something happened recently when they tried to change one stuff around and I went into serotonin syndrome. I was on a feeding tube for a week. The vast majority of my meds and everything narcotic (except methadone which I am actually going to begin titrating in hospital because fuck it) are gone. Im taking something called strattera or atomoxetine rather than a boatload of Vyvanse and Dexedrine which is actually working better go figure and nothing else once I’m off he methadone.

The experience of this and the comparison between how I thought and felt before and now is so dramatic I’ve decided that until a ful reassessment I’m not identifying myself as anything regarding mental health diagnoses again. I’ve been under the influence of so many pharmas, hard drugs, and living on the fringes of society and a mess about myself for so long it’s impossible to stick to that task if believing I’m this or that when all that’s happened in the end is I’m on a feeding tube over a medication change. Feel radically better now!

Main issue now is fixing my circumstances. My drug and mental days are becoming more and more over and it’s a really gratifying feeling to know there’s a light sparking up here for me,
I’m sorry to see you’ve been going through a hard time.

I hope with some clarity off the medications that you can get reassessed and given more workable solutions.

DM me if you need to chat. ❤️

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
I realize now that despite how far my belly keeps me away from the things I love, I am perfect by design—perfect proportions of harmony and beauty.

It's easy as 1, 1, 2, 3.

kVxvTlG.jpg

Klue

Bluelight Crew
I realize now that despite how far my belly keeps me away from the things I love, I am perfect by design—perfect proportions of harmony and beauty.

It's easy as 1, 1, 2, 3.

kVxvTlG.jpg
KYRIAKOS KAPAKOULAK

This man is a freak. He is probably 30% body fat. But at 200 kilograms (400 pounds) you know how much of that would be muscle??? Check out how fucking strong he is....

It would be very easy for him to murder somebody with one punch

AutoTripper

Temporary Ban
Okay that's a little better surely?

Despite some treacherous hellish living(more survival) for 12 months and a gained appreciation for why forgetting past lives entirely is actually a blessing, and a lot more to boot..

Despite that, I don't see defeat or gloom here at all. Which amazes me.

Joey

Bluelighter
I'll play. Do you have paypal??? Feet pics??
I’ll turn this around. A buddy / hookup pal said to my homeless situation that he’d let me crash at his apartment for awhile if he could swallow my cock every once in awhile. This is actually a perfectly fine arrangement I’d have done without the place to stay. This whole thing makes me feel like a young par T boi again. I imagine if I come to visit this man we may roll a bowl or a few.

So that’s a bad idea right. How about you swing the other way to a male gender identity issues type and we trade pics for a place to stay. I’m worth it. I used to get offers like $100 for some dude to suck my dick and $200 to sleep with that dude and come live with that dude for $$$$ and etc!

Look I’m still semi-hot!

This post is so unhealthy.

Joey

Bluelighter
Wow. I just found the little helpful icons at the top right corner of all our posts pointing to linking, bookmarking, post # and link.

Xenforo is such a good forum base. It’s too bad it’s about $150 CDN for a vanilla license and some of the better addons can be pricy. I’ve been thinking about trying my hand at making my own harm reduction activists forum. A different flavour to Bluelight and Canadian.