• Lounge Moderators: D's | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social Drop a Selfie!

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
20221229-080921.jpg

Nice selfie my big brother, the beard is fresh looks good

darvocet21

Bluelighter
I'm trying to explain to my girlfriend the difference between a wanker and a tosser does anybody want to help me out

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Is it though?

Nuance begets brilliance like the difference between picasso and a child's drawing?
Well I'm no scholar on those terms lol but I personally wouldn't hesitate to use them as synonyms.

With context ofc, so yes you are right because you don't wank food into the trashcan.

Also myself I'd never use the word tosser. It's an ugly, dirty word to me I prefer Wanker I think it has more power too.

Way better to holler to get under the skin. While tosser feels less immediately offensive & triggering.

:)

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
M
HAWJq2R.jpg

My cat, Sweetheart. I couldn't bring myself to put her down again so I spent another $300+ dollars at the vet to give her another week (?) of cuddles. Gonna cook her a porterhouse tomorrow.
Mate I'm so relieved on one certain front.

I see a lot into people, not looking to, just naturally seeking understanding and we all could learn to better appreciate other's boots that never changes.

I'm useless in life currently re consoling. But I still see understand and care.

So I will skip the being nice, supportive activity lol but....

I delayed viewing this. Because I held a mental image of you already. A very bright positive one of a clean humble open man.

You haven't just not let me down on that, but it's uncanny because you fully fit with my already built vision!

I mean, obviously however you "look" is not important, should not be.

Looks display what is within most of all people forget.

Anyway I'm chuffed for that at least, nothing would have changed.

But you could definitely have tarred things in my mind looking all hideous lol.

I am sorry your cat's where she is. She's got you though.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
@THECATINTHEHAT
Do you hide the EXIF Data on your pictures? ;)

#Smirks

@Snafu in the Void
@Nurse Ratched
I been such a Good Boy, so Mom & Dad do I get a day to go free & go back to my old ways?
Now come on, I must have earned some "Good boy" points as I been so kind for way too long, I gotta take the Garbage out you know as the trash men are coming to collect it really soon.
giphy.gif

flying-kiss-blow-kiss.gif

Last edited: