• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower Durban Poison

Oh here you go. Didn't take long. Sorry: not the most expensive joint as references above. But apparently worth $1 000 USD. No idea why. But take a look. Maybe give you some ideas! 🤣

For some reason it's age restricted so you have to login and watch (on YouTube) (pisses me off when they do this).

Well here's my contribution!

Does this even count (with reference to the plant in my post above the last post of mine)? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Don't quote this post i.e. these pics. are not going to remain. Too embarrassing! As noted: not my specialty!

WDnOsbf.jpg

7CLJFr2.jpg

krN4Flb.jpg

Gonna quote it so I have a forever picture of your cute little plant . ( JK ) Hey ya know what. I bet the buds will get some peeps high and if it's just for an occasional joint I say good on you for trying. I would smoke some when it matures ( if ever ) :ROFLMAO: <3

Im so jealous of people that live in places where you can grow something like Durban Poison outdoors.

Gonna quote it so I have a forever picture of your cute little plant . ( JK ) Hey ya know what. I bet the buds will get some peeps high and if it's just for an occasional joint I say good on you for trying. I would smoke some when it matures ( if ever ) :ROFLMAO: <3
I shouldn't actually be involved here. It's bad for my reputation this weed thing! 🤪

But I will have you know...

About two months ago that plant actually did have a whole lot more on it i.e. like long buds or whatever they were. I think I still have pics. But out of sheer boredom: we decided one afternoon to cut all of that which was growing, dry it out in the oven (found those instructions on the Internet somewhere), let the stuff then sit in an oven pan somewhere covered with newspaper for about a month (turning it over about every week), and then I gave some of it to the dude that does the garden and he said he'd take it some dudes that buy and use the shit at the car wash for a test. Apparently: it does work but they said it wasn't strong enough. So take that! 🤣

Had an entire oven pan full of the shit left over. And I must say: it looked like weed and it smelled like weed once it was proper dry. But then one day I needed the pan so tossed it in the bin (because I certainly wasn't going to try it).

Apparently it's a male plant though and that's the problem. That said: we did some research and males do contain THC. Just not much. Although from what I gather: that suits some people i.e. not as strong. But of course: of little to fuck all commercial value I reckon.

Surprisingly and after that plant being neglected and butchered: it survives and is growing as shown! Go figure! 🤣 Trust me: about two months ago and before said butchering there was just about fuck all left of that plant and I thought that'd be the end of it. But no! It refuses to give up!

Maybe I should ask my countryman for a seed or two of his prize plants? Just for the fun of it.

For what it's worth though: don't go thinking I don't have a green thumb!

For one thing: I grow some red hot chillies. And they get nursed!

But speaking of green thumbs, nursing, paying very special attention, seeing as we're having a bit of a pissing contest here, and in order to save face: my staff send me daily pics. and updates every hour on the hour so figured what the hell I'll post an update from yesterday. 🍃 🍃 🍃

It's not like I have anything to hide! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Boh3cYa.jpg

Last edited:
I like your cute little plat @dalpat077 nothing to be ashamed off but i would i dont the whole oven thing as you can also make it less potent if the temps aren't and plus then there is the whole curing process, curing alone can boost the thc levels with 1-4% from my research and also help with the tast and so on. But proud of you my fellow country man

I like your cute little plat @dalpat077 nothing to be ashamed off but i would i dont the whole oven thing as you can also make it less potent if the temps aren't and plus then there is the whole curing process, curing alone can boost the thc levels with 1-4% from my research and also help with the tast and so on. But proud of you my fellow country man
I dunno. Found the drying information on the Internet somewhere i.e. more than a few ways of drying the stuff out from what I gather. I'm guessing for those that cannot wait or something like that! I think I have the link somewhere on my iPad. If so: I may post it here for the fun of it. Seem to remember it was on a very low heat for 10 minutes a side. Something like that.

All I know is that by the time I threw the shit in the dustbin: it looked like weed and it smelled like weed (but the type of weed that people used to buy from garages here in matchboxes i.e. full of twigs and seeds and all sorts of other shit).

Fuck that plant. Nothing to say about my farm? 🤣

I normally decarbinate my weed in the oven just before making cannabutter or oil but has to be a very low setting, can't remmember the right temp but will get back to that. But even if it turned out like a R10 matchbox you buy on the corner that is normally Majud, then i would say not bad for a first attempt. I remember my first grow was a fuck up of note but so i learn where to day i can grow some banging weed.

And just slightly off topic, my Gelato Samba plant, almost looks like its been bedazzzled with all the crystals in it. Just taouching it makes your hands or finger tips sticky for hours. BUt a good sign to me.

That's the word. I couldn't remember it! :)

And just slightly off topic, my Gelato Samba plant, almost looks like its been bedazzzled with all the crystals in it. Just taouching it makes your hands or finger tips sticky for hours. BUt a good sign to me.
That's not off topic really is it? Nice. I'm happy for you. Pics. to follow at some point I assume?

Here you go. This is the site I found the drying shit on. Nice site actually (if weed is your thing of course)?

But there's so much conflicting information about this on the Internet that it's just not funny. Some say to not even try to dry the stuff quickly. Others have the oven temperatures so high that I'd be surprised if the shit didn't spontaneously combust. Who knows. Not I.

Do those fancy plants of yours make seeds? If so maybe I should come visit and get one or two and shove them in this pot (or spring for a new pot and some decent soil). Just for the fun of it.

I'll tell you this much: the odd thing is that I took those pics., what, four days ago, maybe five? I shit you not: since then this plant has started to grow new "things" on it i.e. it's not looking as shit as it did. And in addition to that: I see there's at least three tiny little new plants growing in the same pot as if overnight and as if by some type of slut magic. And which surprises me given how cold it's been since Sunday. I thought these things had a growing season. This plant doesn't seem to give a fuck.

I got a lot of little gardening tips and shit though (not sure how applicable they are to weed though) e.g. checking and testing and maintaining soil pH levels and nutrient availability and moisture and temperature and whatever else.

You think those things shown from my helicopter gunship just grow on their own? You think you've got it tough? 🤣 And that's in the Sahara Desert! 🤣

And don't anybody go wasting their time i.e. hydroponics not involved so nothing to see here! 🤣

Yeah i agree there is a lot of conflicting info about weed and prepping and so on. but I just go with that i have found to work and and did test every time to see if it was worth it.

That field of your gun helicopter will be shot down the next time i see it or hear it going over my field ;) 🤪
But looks insanely dope.

What province do you stay in and i can maybe just make a plan for you ( please note Weed has been decriminalized here in South Africa, so this is not an illegal post, in case anyone thinks we breaking rules or law)

Yeah i agree there is a lot of conflicting info about weed and prepping and so on. but I just go with that i have found to work and and did test every time to see if it was worth it.
True story. Maybe we're just lucky because of the climate and whatever. Because man: now and then I've had cause to mosey on over to weed related sites and shit like that in search of something and fuck me: some of the stuff that's for sale insofar as equipment and whatever else is concerned is a burgeoning industry on its own (probably worth more than the plants)!

What province do you stay in and i can maybe just make a plan for you ( please note Weed has been decriminalized here in South Africa, so this is not an illegal post, in case anyone thinks we breaking rules or law)
Gauteng. And yeah: nobody is breaking any rules i.e. we're talking about one or two seeds here and that are fully legal here so chill. Nothing being sourced or sold. Not on this thread anyway! And not by anybody on this thread either! Just saying...

Here is a bud pic of my gelato samba, was trying a macro photo as i got a new phone yesterday and still getting to know it and how the different cameras work. But this pic was just taken in my room with not the best lighting and obviously still learning the settings but you can see from here how it is covered in crystals, Will fiddle around more today and see what better pics i can take

Im so jealous of people that live in places where you can grow something like Durban Poison outdoors.
In Denmark they grow all kinda weed's outside.

Not that i am Danish, well technically I am 1/4. But I live in the Netherlands and we are used to growing under artificial light. Now with these Danish seed's outside growing is possible. My thanks to the Danish.