• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Scraps & Redundancies

I've had some amazing experiences on DXM. One time I fully left my body and it was one of the craziest experiences of my life. Also, experiencing time SLLOOOOOWWWW down to the point where it stops and then starts going in reverse (on a VERY high dose) is pretty insane.
Laying on my bed with trance music blasting and getting into a state where I lose all connection with reality (in the dark) and feel as if I'm levitating is pretty amazing also. :)
Happy Dexing!!
DXM took me the furthest from reality any drug had taken me till I did Salvia and a very high dose of Shrooms. DXM is some powerful stuff and doesn't get as much respect as it deserves.

^^^ I agree with you totaly.
But it seems that I am having a tolorence effect to it. I took 4oz and pretty much the usual, but nothin great like I usualy get. This is after a break for after about a month. I dunno, maybe I should take more?

Originally posted by PlurredChemistry:
i fell into doing DXM almost two years ago. did it about 5-6 times. enjoyed it. quickly discovered that there are better drugs (for me) out there.
i'd probably do it again if i had the powdered form...and it was free...and i was bored
but no more coughsyrup for me

Id have to say the same exact thing. I loved it but the syrup was too much to do regulary. Now that capsules are being sold I might try that once.

I don't know if I like it or if I don't, frankly.
I mean, most of the times I somehow manage to chug down a bottle of this disgusting cough syrup, it makes me feel pretty sick for about an hour, then the hallucinations start, but I still have that bad feeling in my stomach ...
I wish this was available in pills, but I mean something like 100 mg DXM pills. Not those 30 mg pills ... you'd need to take 20 of those to get seriously high on it, I might try it again.
Dunno. The body load is too strong to make it a pleasureful experience.

for me i absolutly love DXM. I have only triped about 1/2 a dozen times, not because i don't want to trip more, it is just when i triped it was such a beautiful setting, and with beautiful people, and i had the best time in my life.
I almost keep DXM for those "special" times, if i could i would trip every second week, but i think it would lose something.
i laugh at people who flame DXM, i love the substance, and b/c it is found in cough medicine doesn't mean it is less of a drug. It is just a great legal way to aquire a great drug.
DXM doesn't get a lot of respect but for me i dont't really care. I love DXM and some close friends love DXM, and when it is just us, tripping, loving life, and having a great time, that's all that matters.
Point of post: Early morning rabmling. thanks :D
p.s. great pick me up on DXM, listen to
psyclobe - DXM it is great!

Originally posted by gugglebum:
I wish this was available in pills, but I mean something like 100 mg DXM pills. Not those 30 mg pills ... you'd need to take 20
I have never tried Dex-alone, i have just done my own extractions, but let me ask this-and prove me wrong if i am-couldnt you just open the capsuls, and combine them to make 5 large capsuls.
At herbal stores, you can buy herbs that come in 200mg capsuls. Just dump out the herbs and dump in 6 30mg capsuls in there. Just a suggestion. Any comments on this or my bad typing and grammar :D

DXM ~ I like the way it makes me feel. I used to always do it alone, but just this week I tried it with my boyfriend, my best friend, and another friend of my boyfriend's and we had fun. We would just lay down and close our eyes in complete silence and just see our minds float away into what we would call 'five minute dreams,' or maybe you would call them 'visuals'? but anyhow, every five minutes or so we would snap out of it and look at eachother and then somehow get dazed off again for a new 'five minute dream.' the funny thing is that this lasted several times for about 8 hours.
Anyway, just my words and to answer I will use about once every two months or whenever I get a cough/cold symptoms...whichever comes first. I usually will be sick, take some medicine, trip, sleep when I get tired, wake up and be fine. It doesn't always work though, because I have a cough right now. *gets cough drop*
Oh yeah, and the cough syrup doesnt really bother me. I guess it all depends on the user's belly...

At what dosage do you folks like your DMX?
I've gone from 200-600mg and wuld like to maybe go higher cept at 5-600mg I just go into a sort of daze where the trip passes by uneventfully...
I also often get completely delusional and otherwise "wacked" on the stuff and wind up in an unhealtyh and weirded out mindframe...
Sometimes tho I've felt like I had "figured it out" or whathaveyou, but can't remember what I had figured out afterward..
I have been very impressed with the high-resolution "photography" style closed eye imaging that it can give me...
DMX fogs my mind out pretty bad for about 2 days afterward...
Would rather take ketamine by a long shot, although I have yet to take above 600mg DXM and so I can't compare i suppose since I'd do the typical 100mg IM K back in the day and get the full experience...

At herbal stores, you can buy herbs that come in 200mg capsuls. Just dump out the herbs and dump in 6 30mg capsuls in there. Just a suggestion. Any comments on this or my bad typing and grammar
'
I believe DexAlone is gellcaps, and the total mass is more than 30g per capsul.
i laugh at people who flame DXM, i love the substance, and b/c it is found in cough medicine doesn't mean it is less of a drug. It is just a great legal way to aquire a great drug.
True, OTC cough preperations used to contain heroin instead.

"Also, experiencing time SLLOOOOOWWWW down to the point where it stops and then starts going in reverse (on a VERY high dose) is pretty insane."
i felt a mild time slow down, say half as fast.time only reversed at one point by a few min back. maybe I just couldnt read the numbers on the clock well I guess. I have alot of the effects you guys described. some CEV and mini dreams

Oh shit, he's back.
I've disliked DXM more everytime I've done it. The day after feels like I took a huge spiked penis to my brain and let it cum hydrochloric acid all inside. For hours.

Did it once... produced a slight drunkeness with a "dryed out" feeling to my skin
kinda boring

don't do dexalone
it works, but trust me taking that many gelcaps doesn't sound like alot until you actually go through it. for a good 6 months afterwards i could barely swallow any pills at all...
and they give you way bad gas

Loved DMX, but just stopped doing it for a while, don't know why? It's always been a great experience for me, floating on my bed with my soul getting ripped from me. Awesome! CC you back again? If yes, please leave! Thanks

I tripped on DMX for the first time recently. 6000mg dose. I hate this stupid stupid drug. Why anyone would want to put their bodies through that is beyond me. Maybe for a first time it was a bit much, but after that, I'll never touch that drug again!!

^^^^^^^
Please tell me you really did not do 6000mg... I would question your ability to be alive right now.
More like 600mg?

I'm sorry. It was 600mg. And to be honest, when I wrote that last night, it was my first time. I'M STILL FUCKED UP!!!!! Why????? This sucks. My skin was on fire, I couldn't stop puking, and when I did puke, I thought my insides were going to come up as well. I had a horrible time. I just can't see how someone could enjoy such agony. To each their own I guess.
[ 12 September 2002: Message edited by: boomdawg81 ]
[ 15 September 2002: Message edited by: boomdawg81 ]

I think DXM is a great escape from reality. But it's not something you should do without knowing about it first. *Coricidin BIG nono* It's like time stops and you're in another life where normal things don't make sense, and the absurd seems to be natural. (on high doses) I myself enjoy lower doses much better, because sometimes I just want to feel trippy but still have my feet on the ground. (as opposed to rolling around on the floor moaning "This is wwwoonnndderful...") As far as forgetting what your thoughts were while tripping, I experienced that alot, so I had my "tripsitter" write down alot of what I said and did. Also another time, when I tripped alone (not smart, I know) I recorded myself on video...very interesting 90 minute movie. But I think this is a very intellectual drug, and if it didn't have so many side effects (itching, nausea etc.) it would be my favorite.