• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Wilson Wilson

Bluelighter
PREVIOUS THREAD

If you scrape the coating off an OC you absolutely can smoke it off foil trust me. It hits instantly, far more euphoric than snorting. It doesn't run well you are right, the way to do it is break off enough for one dose and just smoke that until it's burnt up. But the smoke that comes off it does work and feels better than smoking #3.

Last edited by a moderator:
why are there 2 threads for this topic??

I was wondering this myself. Some mod seems to have split off a new thread starting with my oxy comment but forgot to lock this one, or just changed their mind and decided to let this keep going but forgot to delete the split one.

As this was the thread that i started posting on all those years i wanted it to be the last one as well. As just about all the posters that i knew no longer frequent this place and the frequency and quality of posts has dipped to an all time low, I shall bid you all a fair well - i will keep my login for a couple of months as there are a couple of people who I know that may have my email addy phone # etc but are equally likely to have lost them.

Keep safe, always test a new batch of anything by titrating up, nothing is for free; you always pay in the long run - Blondin (ever wondered why this is my handle? - i have good balance as did my great great grandfather)

Im back on the gear after 8 month clean, have been on subs 16mg a day but as soon as I got under 4mg I noticed a big change, and s\arted tto fall into old bad habits, Its crazy I feel like a animal being controlled by drugs every second of the day

Im back on the gear after 8 month clean, have been on subs 16mg a day but as soon as I got under 4mg I noticed a big change, and s\arted tto fall into old bad habits, Its crazy I feel like a animal being controlled by drugs every second of the day

Too right @BecomingJulie - There's no shame at all.
It happens, and all you can do is see it as an ikkul stumble, but we all struble and as long as you acknowledge it (WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY!) then you are still thinking about it in the correct manner, aside from being too hard on yerself
:)

You will prevail in the manner that you wish to. Have faith in yourself but not hate for yourself <3

My Zopiclone man came round early this morning & did me a great deal, it has been months since I've had this many of them & they are all the 7.5mg ones. Even at my rate of (ab)use I can session for a good 5/6days. When the time rolls around to 4pm I'm gonna get into my K cider & snort a good 7.5mg line & finish off my gear then do another 7.5mg line with it.

Also I got some gear, the bag was not his usual size but he said on the phone about that issue BUT the quality is great, I was thinking "yeah you cun* I have heard this before" but he is right, I have only had at the most a 1/3rd of it & I had a gouge which I didn't even feel coming on & I am on the itch ssssooooo badly right now, this stuff is really potent.

I got well & truly fucked up yesterday, my nose has just about given up the game this morning too. The worst part was when I came round just gone 4.30am for some reason I had gone on the nod NOT on the sofa but in a prayer kinda position so my knees & legs had gone all weird due to lack of blood & I'd done it upon the electric chord to the telly too so I had to kinda remove myself from the cable which fucking hurt.

On waking up & trying to place WTF had happened last night & looking for my tooter I sniffed hard as my nose was blocked & must have had a good 2mg of old Zopiclone fly down the back of my throat & it tasted so fucking BAD.....OH GOD when that happens it makes you wretch, I can still taste that "metal" in my mouth as I sit here now & everything I've eaten or drank today has that fucking taste.

The gear round here is still fire too, it has been quite some time that it has been this potent, the bags are a bit smaller but the quality to it OMFG, I don't mind if they are smaller when the quality is there, the gear is ssoooo dark on the foil & the taste is the same as it was back before the drought, you know when you smoke 2/3 lines & it makes the hairs on your arms stand up & your stomach turns over & you become super hungry......yeah it is that kinda gear atm here thank God.

I got well & truly fucked up yesterday, my nose has just about given up the game this morning too. The worst part was when I came round just gone 4.30am for some reason I had gone on the nod NOT on the sofa but in a prayer kinda position so my knees & legs had gone all weird due to lack of blood & I'd done it upon the electric chord to the telly too so I had to kinda remove myself from the cable which fucking hurt.

On waking up & trying to place WTF had happened last night & looking for my tooter I sniffed hard as my nose was blocked & must have had a good 2mg of old Zopiclone fly down the back of my throat & it tasted so fucking BAD.....OH GOD when that happens it makes you wretch, I can still taste that "metal" in my mouth as I sit here now & everything I've eaten or drank today has that fucking taste.

The gear round here is still fire too, it has been quite some time that it has been this potent, the bags are a bit smaller but the quality to it OMFG, I don't mind if they are smaller when the quality is there, the gear is ssoooo dark on the foil & the taste is the same as it was back before the drought, you know when you smoke 2/3 lines & it makes the hairs on your arms stand up & your stomach turns over & you become super hungry......yeah it is that kinda gear atm here thank God.
Your breath must be lovely on all that Zopiclone :LOL:

I smoke my dark on a crack pipe with gauze with or without crack, its a very heavy hit on the lungs, you get a good clean scrape after, leave the pipe in the freezer for 30 mins and it falls off in shards.
Interesting, never known anyone doing it that way. So you do it the same as if it was a bit of crack, on a bed of ash .
If it's heavy on the lungs then I'm out. COPD/ LUNG problems are really hitting hard on us long timers

I swear to God what the hell is it with these junkies? You tell them you had nothing today & waiting on cash & they ALWAYS come out with the same shit "FUCK OFF yau eyes are pinned" when you really had nothing. I swear to God I want to set about these morons Mexican narco style.

No the sweat on my back, the chills running down my spine like someone just injected ice water into me, the nose that runs like a tap, the yawning is all fake....course it is.

FFS I HATE these lot & it is always the same type, usually rough sleepers with legs all puffed up like sausages from DVT or using a 2ml for years on end, I'd burn the lot of them & laugh.

The words from Nico come to mind "I got me a band of amateur junkies"

You're really quitting zb? Congrats mate, if the withdrawal is too much just zopiclone yourself out, the psychical withdrawal is hard the first 3-4 days but it becomes manageble.

Try to avoid junkies, I know it's hard especially when everyone you know is one, but they are unnecessary triggers

You're really quitting zb? Congrats mate, if the withdrawal is too much just zopiclone yourself out, the psychical withdrawal is hard the first 3-4 days but it becomes manageble.

Try to avoid junkies, I know it's hard especially when everyone you know is one, but they are unnecessary triggers

I'm on a taper atm, though it isn't going as well as I first planned it out in my head.
There is always a good reason to have a bit more than you had put down in the schedule.

Yesterday was a rough day I swear to God, I was in a truly foul mood yesterday & would have smiled given the chance to hurt someone badly, my point still stands though these local junkies are scum, I swear it is nearly always the rough sleepers round here too they get so jealous when you have something YET they sit around all day on their arse asking people for spare change then go score with it, have at least 1% self respect & DONT expect charity from others to support your habit in my view. Back in the day I used to feel for these people but these days I'd not give them a bag of dogshit I swear to God, you want to keep up a habit well that is fine in my view BUT do it off your OWN BACK & NOT from the pocket of some Labour voting, liberal that is soft in the mind & feels sorry for these people, I am sometimes so tempted to give them one of those fake £10 notes that is really just a napkin but it looks like a note.

Fucking scum that support their habit from the charity of other people, someone should just shoot them in the night as they sleep on the floor, they stink & all have DVT or huge stinking green & yellow abscess on their legs & walk around with no socks on & their shoes with no laces in, I'd like to kick them right in their legs as the pain would be horrific.

It is addicts like that which give us all a bad name, I've NEVER been as scummy as that & I NEVER would, I would prefer to put a gun to my head than be like that.

I'm on a taper atm, though it isn't going as well as I first planned it out in my head.
There is always a good reason to have a bit more than you had put down in the schedule.

Yesterday was a rough day I swear to God, I was in a truly foul mood yesterday & would have smiled given the chance to hurt someone badly, my point still stands though these local junkies are scum, I swear it is nearly always the rough sleepers round here too they get so jealous when you have something YET they sit around all day on their arse asking people for spare change then go score with it, have at least 1% self respect & DONT expect charity from others to support your habit in my view. Back in the day I used to feel for these people but these days I'd not give them a bag of dogshit I swear to God, you want to keep up a habit well that is fine in my view BUT do it off your OWN BACK & NOT from the pocket of some Labour voting, liberal that is soft in the mind & feels sorry for these people, I am sometimes so tempted to give them one of those fake £10 notes that is really just a napkin but it looks like a note.

Fucking scum that support their habit from the charity of other people, someone should just shoot them in the night as they sleep on the floor, they stink & all have DVT or huge stinking green & yellow abscess on their legs & walk around with no socks on & their shoes with no laces in, I'd like to kick them right in their legs as the pain would be horrific.

It is addicts like that which give us all a bad name, I've NEVER been as scummy as that & I NEVER would, I would prefer to put a gun to my head than be like that.

Yeah, Ive always struggled with any kind of taper. We make these plans that sound great but never seen to be quite that easy..

About two months ago I heard this bang at my door at about 10 o'clock at night and when I got up to investigate the whole door flew in and these two guys with machetes burst in... 2 fucikng junkies.. they had come to rob the local weed dealer who lives 2 doors up and got the wrong house... Even in my cast and with one crutch I still had a hand free and grabbed the sword that I have secreted behind the hallway cabinet for just such an occasion and they though better of it and fucked off....

Police came.... Did fuck all....left... Never heard from them again.... Couldn't even be arsed to take a statement (i would obviously leave out the samurai sword bit if they had)

Just as well they left though cos even with one leg i would have gone through both of them and not had the slightest regret.. Other than the long prison sentence obviously.

Great minds think alike it seems.
This random dog I know that lives very close to me keeps a 19th Century sword in very easy access incase someone made a mistake to break into his home, this random dog isn't as a general rule violent but he takes a very dim view upon people that pray upon others & would take great pleasure in chopping off a persons arms & legs if they broke into his home.

The one case of devine justice imho is with the American guy called Harry Harrington, he was a gay bloke that caught 2 crack addicts breaking into his house, he was what the gays call a "bear" which means his huge & into wrestling UFC stuff. These two junkies got the living daylights beat out of them & he kept them hostage for 5 days, even more "sad" for them he was a gay sadist & raped them over & over in the bum, think Pulp Fiction scene but even worse. That case has never left my mind as in my view it is perfect justice & they got 100% what they deserved.

Brutal buming & beating justice FTW.

Jeebuss Zopi bandeeto!
That's .... some form of justice.... But the quote definitely tops some charts for sure! :D

Eeeee my habit of gear and charlie cracking is not great at the moment at all :cautious: But there's some nice stuff around on both fronts atm... especially crack - Bell-ringing, mouth-numbing style.
I only tend to do overdo the crack when I've got certain sleep issues & sometimes it really makes me get on the music production front = First tune made for ~7yrs almost finished!!!!

My mate n I have been talking about cutting down for weeks now, I'm gunna have to stick to some very uncomfortable guns me tinx o_O
But then there goes music inspiration.... Fuckin' argy arg arg... {-_-}