• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Half ton pure brown H yesterday seized on customs....u westerners soon probably would used mostly synthetics with a litlle bit H...just for smell and colour...hahha...even Americans and Brits with their NGO'S and money can't handle here...they don't understand mentallity of people lived here
.....and we slowly go in sphere of influnce of Turkey

WELL WELL, it seem, heroin drought wil not expect to happen soon or later! have a read this 1
i really do not believe that fentanyl will take over the markets in europe after reading this 1

Last edited:
about 2 weeks ago, i have had 1 batch that was extremely good, heroin on foil ran jet black beetle, it was so thick beetle, and when i smoked and i got really thick black stain on my teeth! last time i had like that ws pre drought 2009 i believe, in the past few years, i do get light brown stain on my teeth on few occassion. BUT black stain on my teeth? that was long long time ago! and the high last me 10-11 hours and i was nodding dreamy state and i was itching like fuck! i got so red hismtate on my groins from itching all night ffs! lol but for sure i hav had good time! so the next day i rang up my man to see if there is anymore and if they can sell me in weights? and the fella said i should of hav ask the day before because he did hav half 8 for sale! but it all sold out! said it all flying out in the last 2 hours and boom all gone! BOLLOX

WELL WELL, it seem, heroin drought wil not expect to happen soon or later! have a read this 1
i really do not believe that fentanyl will take over the markets in europe after reading this 1

Somebody doesn't understand the basic rules of Profit it seems.

Had my first bag on Saturday, I can honestly say I am over Heroin.

It was so odd going back to it after all this time, all it did was put me on my arse, I can understand from this experience why I got drawn into it in the first place as it's a Nihilist drug, since I stopped I have got back into smoking weed a bit more & drinking DECENT Cider but not every day as that is just swapping one thing for another & I am sorry to say it but these "Pot Heads" are fucking idiots & addicts also.

I said after the day I smoked N,N DMT "Well I have come to my drug end now, if I find Pure DOM I will give it a go but apart from that my wishlist is done" & it was but I carried on with Heroin for some fucking dumb reason.

I only scored just to make SURE I wasn't kidding myself, I may have forgotten how great Heroin is but NO it's kinda shit in a way compared to other drugs, despite the long time it takes to get going it's mostly equal to 600mg Pregabalin with a litre of good Cider down the neck.

I'll never talk badly about other addicts on heroin as I've been there & I really understand the pull with this drug, it took my years to get over it but I am sitting here wishing I'd just got some Coffee & Milk instead of going to score.
One of the most stupid choices of my life was on Saturday but I know I can close the book on this stuff for good now.

Did you know I'd quit @F.U.B.A.R. as you been off here for a while.
I had an abscess on my ass from not taking a shit In nearly 14 days, I got a really bad problem and the pain from it was too much to take.

I had cash issues also, I had to stop and I'd honestly had enough of it and didn't score for weeks. I had been doing a few pre-gabs, smoking Ganja and drinking here and there but nothing serious, I only scored a single bag on Saturday which was the first gear in months and I can swear on the dog i didn't enjoy it.

Had two old friends ask me to shop for them today as everyone is off but I got so many numbers i went to score for them and had 2 licks but that was only average, I'm honestly done with heroin.

I'm honestly now at a point mentally where I could be offered heroin and could say "No thanks, you smoke it instead" and not feel like I'm missing out on anything which in my LIVED experience is the ultimate sign heroin no longer has the vice like grip on you mentally. The physical issues finished weeks ago.

I'll always help another addict if I can as I know what it's like but for me to go score is over with, I've passed the Degree level from the university of life like you with flying grades, I've learned things about people that only heroin and crack addicts learn and understand addiction from raw experience which has a value you can't buy, I understand things only people like Blondin, yourself etc know and for life experience it's amazing but I'm glad heroin is in my past.

My love affair with heroin started the first time I smoked in back in 83 - and unfortunately has never left and I suppose I have accepted that it never will. What has changed is I never want another habit - though if you saw my other post i was fucking close recently. I just need to only but a bag every now and again and maybe a stone...

about 2 weeks ago, i have had 1 batch that was extremely good, heroin on foil ran jet black beetle, it was so thick beetle, and when i smoked and i got really thick black stain on my teeth! last time i had like that ws pre drought 2009 i believe, in the past few years, i do get light brown stain on my teeth on few occassion. BUT black stain on my teeth? that was long long time ago! and the high last me 10-11 hours and i was nodding dreamy state and i was itching like fuck! i got so red hismtate on my groins from itching all night ffs! lol but for sure i hav had good time! so the next day i rang up my man to see if there is anymore and if they can sell me in weights? and the fella said i should of hav ask the day before because he did hav half 8 for sale! but it all sold out! said it all flying out in the last 2 hours and boom all gone! BOLLOX
I hate the itchy stuff.

Without sounding too vainglorious all the gear I get stains my teeth black - when I smoking more than a G a day I even use to scrape it off and add it to the tooter collection.

What's happenin' folks? hope everyone is staying safe. Lots of xylazine turning up in gear, not to mention the nitazenes.

Has anyone heard of or come across "green" gear? Someone has asked me about it but I've never heard of it. I can't think of why it would be green unless it was dyed, maybe as a marketing gimmick. This is the place to ask though - any insights?

EDIT: it wasn't sold as "green heroin" I don't think, the person says that when they prepared it to shoot, the liquid in the syringe had a green colour. I don't know much beyond that, guessing that it was just a nasty cut that got in but I've been asked what it could be.

Anyone ever prepared a shot and got a pin full of "green h"? that's how it was described.

Last edited:

Very interesting article.
It depends, though. If the ban is driving up the cost of heroin bought by international traders, it gives them an incentive to replace it with something cheaper for them to buy like fentanyl, xylazine, and nitizines. They don't give fuck all about providing a safer, better product. Perhaps if that shift comes, then the Afghans will start selling it cheaper, or even go back to growing it, but I really think that once the cat is out of the bag with cheap synthetic substitutes, it is hard to get back market share.