• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

I got these huge nasty blisters on my thumbs at one point (that took absolutely ages to heal) after desperately trying to rinse the last gasps out of shitty lighters. The stupid thing was I lived just by a 24h offie and could have had a new one in minutes, but while fiending the idea seemed impossible lol. Tried to pass it off to my brother as from smoking weed, but was 100% not convinced lol.

Thinking about smoking is making me want some brown so much, never got into pinning and probably liked the foil ritual almost as much as the high. Have zero links here though (moved from Bristol to Wales), and have had to actively stop myself from trying to cold cop from a homeless guy the last few weeks 😑. Oh well

I love morphine, which technically is gear too. Heroin converts into morph since ur liver metabolizes it in yer bodayyyy.Therefore Heroin doesn't really exist....only when it's in powder but the one chemical that gets u high is morphine...So u love morphine too lols.
I bet you already knew all of this, I'm just too high on morphine and clonaz babbling nonsense xddddddd
You are right about the liver converting it into morphine, but it is not the only chemical that gets you high, as there are some metabolites at play, like 6-mam, that make heroin different.
Morphine is a very clean feeling where h has something more dirty to it (wich some people like).
I absolutely prefer morphine over h, never tried pure diamorphine tho. You are lucky being able to get it.

You are right about the liver converting it into morphine, but it is not the only chemical that gets you high, as there are some metabolites at play, like 6-mam, that make heroin different.
Morphine is a very clean feeling where h has something more dirty to it (wich some people like).
I absolutely prefer morphine over h, never tried pure diamorphine tho. You are lucky being able to get it.
And I'm an idiot for wrecking my veins with coke.

Me to, decades of smack no real problem 2 years of intense coke and speedball.... shot to fuck.
Same shit man,
I was shooting morphine 6 times a day and my veins were pristine still after 2 years of abuse.
2 months into iv coke and I had collapsed 1 vein already. Nearly a decade later I camt even shoot up.morf anymore. Uu yesterday took me 20 tries to get a vein.

I got these huge nasty blisters on my thumbs at one point (that took absolutely ages to heal) after desperately trying to rinse the last gasps out of shitty lighters. The stupid thing was I lived just by a 24h offie and could have had a new one in minutes, but while fiending the idea seemed impossible lol. Tried to pass it off to my brother as from smoking weed, but was 100% not convinced lol.
Haha god yeah when imwas bad into smoking gear my thumbs and certain fingers were a STATE! Blisters and peeling skin. It'd feel like is achieved something when my thumbs looked normal againz meant a good period of clean time!

Oh and all my light switches and cupboard doors would have black hand prints all over them! You don't really notice when ya smacked off ya bonc all the time.

Haha god yeah when imwas bad into smoking gear my thumbs and certain fingers were a STATE! Blisters and peeling skin. It'd feel like is achieved something when my thumbs looked normal againz meant a good period of clean time!

Oh and all my light switches and cupboard doors would have black hand prints all over them! You don't really notice when ya smacked off ya bonc all the time.
Nznity is dead. I'm the new @nznity btw ur a silly twat 😜

Gear is so yummy.

Dont know if u seen the news today, it say the talbain are planning to rip the solar panel off the ground to stop growing opium. Oh man talbain have gone MAD!! Id say they really are determined to ban opium this year and it wil happen for sure 1000%. I dread to think of the future without h on street anymore! UUURRRGGH!!!

Go to methadone or bupre.heres no street H many years and nobody even cares anymore.Vut l think,that talbaine will continually grows opii:)

Well im on meth already but i have to say i enjoyed smoking h sometime. Cos i do that.OUT of sheer bored lol and i dont drink ever! That meant i never go to pub lol. Anyway im sure eu gang wil try to locate different source of h?" Whrre u from?

Afghan H would be on EU markets some time.cause even,if they ban it(which i don't believe at all)there's enough in reserves through all Europe....but as to price-thats different question

Taliban aint gonna do shit- they will put on a show but 90% of their revenue comes from...guess what and its not little woolly hats

I dread to think of the future without h on street anymore!
People NOT selling meat at 50% off the marked up price.
Coffee NOT being tagged in the local Asda
Razorblades for open sale.
Nobody standing outside Boots at 8:55am shaking & cussing how sick they are.

Fent deaths taking off over here, way more people drinking K cider & crack addiction also going through the roof.

The gear here is getting worse & worse by the day, a dry spell is coming to the whole of the UK I Swear, even my most Trusted & Respected guys are having issues now getting good gear & that says it all.
My one usual guy has always sold good gear for over 10 years, I can count the bad stuff I've had off him n this time on one hand which says it all & his even moaning now about the cost of good gear.

After a year abstinent apart from once I will be seeing g my fella in a weeks time, will report back on quality but for 20y it's been good.

Haaa Tesco extra strong foil is my one and only foil lool. Don’t get how people even use that cheap 50p stuff lighters burn it up and put holes in it half the time.

On a similar note, does any of you ever get a ‘chosen one’ lighter every so often…? And it will last months and months?
But doesn't the tesco ( & asda) foil have the crappy patterns all over it.
That you have to iron out. Pink tesco foil I'm on about